What is the best keyboard and why is it the Anne pro?

What is the best keyboard and why is it the Anne pro?

Attached: Obins-Anne-Pro-Bluetooth-Mechanical-Keyboard-White-445188-.jpg (500x500, 19K)

>60%

Attached: 05EE6B4D-7CF8-4747-B714-23E28F541C29.jpg (994x745, 165K)

That's not the pok3r

it's a great cheap keyboard desu

>Muuh unused F buttons and arrows

How much is poker?

The Bluetooth and rgb are unnecessary but are a nice bonus especially app controlled rgb

>unused

I bet you have a cute boy pussy :3

n-no I don't

Attached: 水着.jpg (480x640, 36K)

I don't get this, people are drawn to this because of some notion of minimalism they see in the 60% layout, yet want to slap bluetooth and rgb onto these same keyboards... what the fuck am i missing?

I use the down arrow as a dedicated screenshot button the f buttons and other arrows gather dust I'd rather my left hand 60% closer while gaming. Honestly that alone completely changes your gaming experience having hands closer together

>gaming
>not using arrows
>not using f buttons
sasuga neo Jow Forums

Attached: 1528395531233.jpg (960x955, 177K)

Back-lit and battery powerd is damn stupid idea but I be buying an extra long white braided USB cable to go with my already mostly white rig

Its called function layer for unnecessary crap

>function layer
>implying mashing retarded key chords in certain contexts is practical
good lord, some people really love to think themselves into holes

how do you navigate text without arrows? don't tell me you are using mouse
what about typing long command and making mistake, you don't have up arrow, you have to select text, copy and paste it?
fucking millennials, I swear

You guys could never give up your full ass massive keyboards that take up half the desktop
Honestly 60% is so much more practical
But muuh ctrl alt delete
We as humens have learned to adapt over time you can too

>no fucking arrows
>more practical

hjkl

cknadler/vim-anywhere

who hurt you? why are you so broken inside? what is it that makes you feel the things you do?

its 2018, chill with your stupid minimalism meme

You got it wrong you the guys offended by 60% not me silly

Sorry its not over priced razer crap

what do you even do on the computer not to use those +numpad?
yeah it's good for shitposting and facebook shit.
Point out one thing about my keyboard, except it's not muh individual switches. It was less than $10.

Attached: 15283724295.jpg (1200x900, 84K)

lmao, I am (you)ing you faggot. 60% is absolutely retarded an impractical. Name a time in industry you've seen someone using a 60% that wasn't some junior level sysadmin hack, I'll wait.
>you DO work in industry, don't you faggot?

lmao, nice projection, that doesn't make minimalism any less of a meme

60% keyboard users don't have jobs or work in any industry. The only argument I ever see for using those limited pathetic keyboards is "hands closer together when gaming". It's obvious nobody who ever uses a spreadsheet or calculator program would willingly not have a number pad. It's just for NEET gamers.

If you know where to look, a basic (i.e., no bluetooth or rgb) pok3r is around $100. If you're lazy, Amazon's got it for $130-ish.

No competition

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x428, 55K)

you don't have one user it's time to stop larping

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled

>he doesn't use vim
Lmaoing at ur life boomer

As a programmer, I try to do as much as I can with the keyboard alone. But occassionally for some tasks I find I still need to use my mouse, I want to minimize the distance I have to move my arm and reduce the awkward flair of my arm when I move to the mouse. A 60% keyboard is the best way to do this.

Have you tried becoming left handed

place mouse above keyboard?

If these responses are any indication of the logic you guys use in order to solve problems in software development, then I have pity on your jobless futures