HAPPENING: There's something in space they don't want you to see!

We all remember the solar observatory shutdowns from about a month ago, and the hilariously stupid cover story they used:
>iflscience.com/space/we-finally-know-why-that-solar-observatory-in-new-mexico-was-closed-by-the-fbi/
Well, last week, Hubble shut down...
>cbc.ca/news/technology/hubble-telescope-1.4854710
And now, so has the Chandra X-Ray Observatory:
>thestar.com/news/world/2018/10/12/second-nasa-space-telescope-shuts-down-as-hubble-hibernates.html
Now, I don't mean to be alarming or anything, but every moment you have left should be spent screaming. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM US?!?!??!

>DEATH AND BOILING HORROR
DEATH AND BOILING HORROR
>DEATH AND BOILING HORROR
DEATH AND BOILING HORROR

Attached: 1504842397824.png (220x220, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg
www(((jewtube)))com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SPACE ISNT REAL. THE EARTH IS FLAT. JEWS ARE FREAKING OUT BECAUSE DISCLOSURE IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

Attached: th (13).jpg (474x266, 21K)

It's Jim cancer time it's the gym cancer show. In living cancer.

>>the star

Bump

actually true, i'm looking at the night stars for 10 years and i have noticed strange formation that is out of every ordinary

Its the deadly secret of space. Space has a deadly secret.

the kill shot from the sun is coming. they are shutting down equipment to try protect it.

you wanna cull a large % of the earths population?
turn out the lights and poof, the resulting chaos will see so many freak out, even if it only lasted a few days.

Its probably the trump baby balloon

Interesting but put forward a little too sensational

Might the icann shutdown be related?

broke: aliens
woke: chinese spies are planting chips

icann't tell.

Attached: hong kong et.png (1516x131, 18K)

nyuk

Probably this, it is pretty much a given that anything that was manufactured in china has a hardware backdoor.

the "Space Force" is just a way to expose a major fraud. I don't know how much of "space" and "the space program" are totally fictional, but its fair to say most of it.

They are working on covering things up, but they are doing it very loudly, like a mobster throwing a file cabinet down the stairs containing all of his illegal business.

Lucky for me i have SPF 1000000

I've heard of this "fleet"

Like a problem slueth i kekked.

Ignore the misleading title. He actually stated that he's not allowed to say anything, not that he doesn't know anything.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

Attached: starchildskull.jpg (640x382, 36K)

Oh dear, that doesn't look good

Attached: coronalhole_sdo_blank.jpg (1024x1024, 184K)

Someone explain for a brainlet in plain terms what is happening and what it means

The sun is sentient

The sun is good

I know why it was shut down. But I would never type those words on mongolian public image board or irc; the only way you'd know is from my lips one on one naked standing in a faraday cage or at sea.

We live in a world already set in stone, that we cannnot change but just go with the flow.
Eventually everything will work out.
If it doesn't we die, we're going die anyway either way.

God bless us all.

Nigeria?
Would you happen to be a prince? If so... I believe you ow me some money.

A bunch of ground based observatories and space telescopes are being shut down, one after the other, each given a shitty cover story to excuse the shutdowns. Our eyes on the sky are being blinded.

Attached: 1537410443250.png (1220x875, 213K)

I wonder if this is why the observatories are shutting down.

I assumed it wasn't linked to the grand solar minimum.

They are covering up their fraud

At first I thought it was just some non science related issue but this is just pathetic, the level of control you can't even get access to space data freely that it has to be confiscated.

What is there to see? Not sure... but remember that huge space-ship sized asteroid that entered and left the solar system? They only got a glimpse of it apparently when it left... that thing was mysterious as fuck, it literally was shaped as a spaceship but they pretended it was a visiting asteroid.

Some giant space rock is going to BTFO earth...
Fuck.

it's happening

Attached: ironsky.jpg (279x402, 33K)

>Leaf has information
>Leaf doesn't share

Fucking leaf.

Goddamn it leaf, post images

That's pretty fucking vague you retard.
> yesterday my grass was browner than usual

>Read Seneca stuff about dying

No fears bros

#NotAllAsteroid

Oh look it’s nothing

Attached: BYrjkSbCQAALn46.jpg (500x500, 30K)

bro the other day during the space x rocket I swear to god it looked like the stars or what was the image of our sky started warping into itself like a psychedelic reel mind you I live in LA county so I saw this thing up close when it happened. It was like someone put an illusion of the sky onto the sky, and didn't realize the blooper happened(like a background character accidentally looking into the camera) it has actually got me looking into firmaments.

Attached: 1500336551502.jpg (600x600, 189K)

Maybe this faggot ass species could take some truths if they weren’t making us collectively retarded to keep us controllable. Just rip the fucking bandaid off and let it ride. Who gives a fuck what’ll happen. At least it’ll be real.

baste + stoicpill'd me lad

Damn, that's today.
Doesn't look very normal, is that what they're calling the solar minimum?

>the top is still entirely black
>that big rift has moved quite a bit and seems to be joining another black mass on the bottom

Hmm. How does that picture actually work though? Is the black area an area of actual blackness or is it like a heat map where black is below a certain temp?

Attached: DF289B75-0052-4A04-B279-0E2ADF8B52CA.jpg (780x438, 53K)

It doesn’t matter if we die today or die in 100 years. When time is infinite. 100 years is meaningless

>We live in a world already set in stone, that we cannnot change but just go with the flow.
Quite adept of you. But, does the flow have just one direction? It seems to me that it "does" but also that there are other directions that it "could" flow in. The pathways are too complex for me to understand in anything more than a simplistic way but I have seen them.

Not even real though, just some bullshit cgi/photoshopped image.
Wish we could get real info.

it has a terrible power. If only there was someone here to protect us...

its happening!!! turn on ISS feed!!

Attached: ohnothatsucks.gif (500x266, 763K)

SS Space Spliff

wat

Ive been pondering something recently. Supposedly the aether has an attraction to matter and the less matter that it is near the more difficult time it has travelling. If this is correct, then it would maybe follow that our consciousness is entirely tied to this planet and that is the real reason why we could never leave it.

Idk, but I think its an interesting thought.

It's trumps space force chill the fuck out.

Attached: Space force.png (480x472, 215K)

Attached: file_2171086.jpg (3993x2800, 511K)

Niggeria?

Attached: 1487725774632.jpg (300x307, 31K)

We're all gonna freeze to death!!! Well, some of YOU are.

Obviously the Hubble is unique, but are you saying that the solar observatory and the x-ray observatory are the only places on earth that can do X kinds of readings?

Cuz unless ALL of a certain type of observatory have been shut down, its pointless (unless its just been a bad month for observatories and telescopes).

>The intrepid Spaceman Spiff has arrived at a strange blue planet, almost Earth-like...

wtf is up with all the rare flags in this thread? is it a sign?

the best and most underrated movie of all time forever

I don't know. Cyprusfags have been popping up a lot lately.

>colour

Some poor bong went to jail for that meme

F

ive had similar thoughts. like what if because of the physics of the universe we cannot leave the solar system or something

fucking kikes ruined the space program.... so fucking angry

It just went down?

I had it up on second monitor, looked like it was looking at solar panels or some shit
now its just blue

f?

This. Watch all the fags go absolutely nuts when Trump announces the Firmament.

Send the space force to destroy the intruders.

Attached: space force.jpg (210x200, 13K)

anyone that actually does believe the flat earth meme i feel sorry for but then again, to think you can stand on your house and see MtEverest is such a special kind of stupid it may actually be a fun life.

Attached: 1536876913701.webm (720x480, 817K)

Attached: 20181012_232011.jpg (665x592, 166K)

no but the jews did destroy the space program on purpose in order to steal the achievement from America

Death and boiling horror sounds comfy OP thank you for this .

Attached: 1539201974132.jpg (395x392, 23K)

Sounds like a job for the dept of Space

Attached: Dept of Space.jpg (215x210, 18K)

This is obviously a cancer thread but for my autism's sake, ur a fuckin retard
Hubble and Chandra can't point at the sun, their instruments would be destroyed

Attached: 1539396617151.jpg (326x294, 26K)

what achievement?

We may have to call in space comand

Attached: space command.jpg (181x185, 12K)

CIA pushes that shit at Christians hard

BLACK HOLE SUN,
OH WON'T YOU COME
youtu.be/3mbBbFH9fAg

Will you join the force user?

Attached: join US space force.jpg (474x474, 44K)

It’s also sad to think that this was made a couple years ago when people were still paying for their TV license and before the niggers came.

I always thought if there was ever a space force it would be part of the navy. They have more experience operating in hostile extreme environments.

i always wondered why it was such a common meme

Yes. But to get the full career out of me, I'm going to need a juvenat treatment.

Navy is water air-force is Space force...

Attached: trump space.jpg (300x160, 16K)

Lyric Irving pushed it on the normies

>Large vessels moving through area inhospitable to humans, acting as a floating city with all necessary life support packed aboard them

Space fleets are definitely a Navy thing, bro.

THE SKY HOLOGRAM IS BREAKING UP

the new mexico solar observatory was because of a janitor with CP
>inb4 false flag

pak.
chooie.
unf.

It means that you, and you alone, are a faggot.

Anything about mars? Do you have any news/info of incoming objects?

Yeah, but only half of them operate inside the anus, the other half... well....

SPECOPS
>SF in Nigeria
>SEALs in Cyprus

lol it's space poop

true story. I’m chillin with a physicist on a remote island in pacific. guy is legit scientist who was working with NASA employees some of whome I met personally. anyhoo, he gets noticw to check SOHO video feed, which he would often check anyway. there was panic about an object twice the size of jupiter about to collide with the sun and gov Nerds were in bunkers freaking out. the video I saw -video what was quickly deleted from soho if mr Wiz here hadn’t saved it, showed a massive object swirl by the Sun and get blasted with a solar ejection that sent the thing flying like a billiards ball. After that I wasnt so worried about cosmic cataclysim. something is protecting us. pretty neato if you ask me. nighty night.

we're just nodes in a vast network of self-conscious/ness wetware, kid. It's time to leave.
>www(((jewtube)))com/watch?v=9RMHHwJ9Eqk

Attached: b5565bbd-5f6e-4073-8479-7e55a58fbd43.png (705x377, 50K)