We are all NPC?

According to this:
>nami.org/earlypsychosis
A sign of psychosis is:
>Thinking you have special powers, are on a special mission or even that you are God.

Tell me. What do you call the people in the video game that don't have a special mission?

Attached: long night.jpg (457x604, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idx3GSL2KWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you down wid NPC
>yah you know me
>who down wid NPC
>ever'last homie
youtube.com/watch?v=idx3GSL2KWs

Jow Forums is on a special mission

Yes, you need to realize that you're just useless mutts. You did more than enough damage already.

NPCs have special missions....

you dont understand shit of what you re talking about

suck aryan bulge

>believing in destiny is psychosis
every man before 1900 was insane.

But I do have a special mission, what are you talking about.

>An entity that controls everything is telling you what to do
>Not an NPC

Attached: 1536265974585.jpg (640x638, 109K)

-_-

Attached: penguins.jpg (1580x973, 134K)

>being controlled by mere instinct and emotions
>not a NPC
and this is why amerimutts should have no internet or medias.

A sign of psychosis is entertaining the thought that the field of psychology is full of quack medicine and good-enough-for-a-guess diagnosis and treatment, even if some of it might be beneficial to society

Makes you think about people with actual special abilities trying to find a meaningful mission for their lives. And everybody knows that we are all God/sons of God at the same time.

christianity is psychosis.

>Thinking you have special powers, are on a special mission or even that you are God.
What about being on a special mission from God who has given you special powers for the undertaking?

Sargon of Akkad is the first fully believable artificial intelligence

not being an npc doesn't mean you have special powers, it should be the default position. its not that people with internal dialogue are superior, its just that people without it are inferior. you wouldn't say that not having down syndrome or hiv means you re special

Attached: 1511717371571.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>having a purpose in life means your brain doesn't work right
Holy shit it's the npc meme in reverse.

It's literally what atheists believe KEK

Attached: Swiss.jpg (640x446, 32K)

>unquestioningly worshiping a jews because you are told to means you're not an npc

Attached: 1535272896130.png (224x309, 115K)

people sometimes have told me that i move robotic or weird. and i can stare into nothingess alot and then people tell me i really have a "thinking face" part of me thinks the NPC meme is real but sometimes even the people i would write off as NPC say some shit that almost makes them seem sentient. Also i dont see myself as very special so who knows if im one or not, im bad at grammar aswell as at mathmatics and basically failed this whole educational system. I think constantly though, to the point it drives me insane. My girlfriend seemed like the first real person ive ever met and we already agreed to marriage and wnating kids. Thats my motivation in life and whether im some special beeing other than that i dont care about too much. maybe im just autistic?

Attached: d06.png (481x406, 42K)

clockwork NPC shill thread to increase presence

This. Drop this unfunny and contrived meme for your own good already.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1090, 327K)