Seriously though, why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet? Unemployment?

Seriously though, why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet? Unemployment?

Attached: 15in-rmbp-late2013-gallery-100066854-orig.jpg (1200x800, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youreholdingitwrong.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have two. And a macbook air.

But I do.
I'm waiting for Apple to buy Disney

Because I don't want to fuck up my wrists, shoulders, and neck.

seriously though, why would you spend lots of money to just browse the web at Starbucks in the morning

because I'm waiting for a hopefully non-shit refresh

I got a Dell from work, solid machine. Got jealous of the interns getting those new MacBook Pros with Touchbar™. Asked the IT guy for a MacBook, he gave one, no questions asked.
Now I have two laptops, and I still prefer the Dell.
There's nothing wrong with the Mac itself, but the operating system is a load of dildos.
It's the most unintuitive, retarded babbyshit I've ever used. It presents itself as an easy to use thing, however it's anything but.
Things that I can do on Windows and Linux just don't have the same analogue in macOS. There's a learning curve that I'm not willing to master.
If 2 out of the 3 major operating systems follow tried and true standards, why does Apple have to be special snowflakes about certain things?

>If 2 out of the 3 major operating systems follow tried and true standards, why does Apple have to be special snowflakes about certain things?

because the device wasn't made for you

Attached: 1528209449589.jpg (1022x1024, 59K)

I prefer the sexual charms of the opposite sex.

>say honest opinion
>"lol b8"
This has been happening too much lately.

I suppose so. After all, I'm not gay.

Have no real need for that.

Preach it brother. MacOS is Fischer Price tier but apple hardware is A E S T H E T I C

Thats why all my macs run devuan + cinnamon and windows in VM

Attached: IMG_5438.jpg (2448x2448, 1.59M)

pretty much. they're built for people who want the perception of purchasing a premium product and to use an opinionated system that tells them how to interact with something they perceive to be inherently complicated. the average person doesn't really want choice despite what they may say.

How do you find it unintuitive?

Posting this comment on a Macbook Pro.

I have to say it's a great device. Looks amazing.

But I think I'll get a Xiaomi laptop next. Seems like they provide more for less.

the new huawei matebook x pro looks nice but my autistic brain demands i buy something i can actually fix myself if it breaks

I have a Powerbook, it's pretty much the same thing.

>you're holding it wrong
youreholdingitwrong.org/

Attached: wrong.jpg (460x346, 157K)

I had one in 2012. It was not as shitty as Jow Forums described
I accidently spilled beer on it. Wasn't able to find fucking screwdriver to disconnect a battery. Spent 4 hours finding one. Laptop died. Disassembled - all traces are rotten. Keyboard is shot.
After fast calculating cost of repair I bought a Thinkpad wannabe series. Thinkpad screen was complete garbage.
Bought Air. Keyboard is complete garbage after thinkpad.
Bought Acer. Fucking perfect laptop. Just works.
Spilled beer accidently. Disconnected battery. Disassembled - no liquid inside. At all. Assembled back - even keyboard was working fine.

because they're fucking shit

I have a Macbook pro 2017 in my work and I hate it. Keyboard is horrible, touchbar is just a meme, and the OS itself is not comfortable, specially given its trackpad dependency. Honestly, the only good things are battery and weight, but I've heard that previous non-touchbar versions were way better than this redesigned crap.

Why should I? Its just tons of shit

Fuck off Cristian.

Bought a Macbook for the kids so they can use it for simple homework. Have it set up to run wifi and the signal is strong. But youtube videos, even at 480, are very choppy and incoherent.

Does anyone know a way to get youtube to work better on the safari? Do I need a different browser?

Because I'm not a faggot and I use laptops for more than typing docs.

Because ZenBook has 16gb RAM, 10 hour battery, and works with Mint 18.3 and 19.

i probably might get it just for building ios app

Bought a MacBook Air in 2013 when I went to uni. The thing is 5 years old now and still works great. Still boot fast, wake up instantly and doesn't lag on anything. Made some small video editing on it through all year, no problem. The battery still hold up to 8 hours. I kinda want to change it but there's nothing really that impressive in the newer mac so I'll probably wait until this one dies.

Macbook Pro with retina display mid-2012 16 GB 768 GB SSD staying on Sierra. It just werkz.

Attached: 1317927156814.png (406x284, 139K)

I have one.

Too bad Apple is deprecating industry standards left and right in favor of proprietary bullshit. We have a word for that kind of practice, it's pronounced Microsoft.

Dell Latitude e5420 here

>comfy backlit keyboard
>upgradable
>ugly (anti theft)
>runs linux smoothly
>has fans (no cpu throttle)
>durable

Mad?

Because I prefer Linux. My company laptop also runs Linux. It's the only one. All my colleagues chose Macbooks

Attached: 1503487130651.jpg (989x1005, 172K)

>Seriously though, why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet?
butterfly keys.. battery life (short battery life)