That 30 year old boomer who still has a desktop computer

>that 30 year old boomer who still has a desktop computer

Attached: 4C0E6622-A658-439D-BF61-E8008B6A83C6.png (337x330, 31K)

I dont mind, as long as it can be used for the kids' simple homework, as well as for running YouTube in 480 without it being choppy or incoherent, and with a good wifi signal.

>Using a laptop exclusively on a desk

My computer is under the desk tho

30-year-olds today are millenials, not boomers. There's even an entire cohort between them, the Gen X.

>that 18 year old boomer thinking he knows it all
these people I swear

How else could I pretend to be an anime catgrill on VRChat?

??

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2560x1440, 844K)

>that 30 year old boomer responding to bait

tits or gtfo

_|_

Don't you have to work like three years in ukraine to get that processor kek af lmaoing @ ur life poorfag

No.

>that soÿcuck who doesn't have a computer with proper airflow, a proper PSU, and is cucked by having to charge his shit constantly, and uses mobile CPU's with less transistors than Desktop equivalents
KEK

Attached: 1391003250416.gif (263x296, 111K)

boomers are 40-60 years old
those niggers are usually the laptop type

>using a portable device at home
Either it's not your home and you are homeless, you are a poorfag NEET, or a liberal arts student who has to suck dick for income.
Those are your only 3 justifications.

Attached: 1391029661933.jpg (300x300, 41K)

pretty please

>in ukraine
On ukraine

3 Months as a prostitute if she travel to Poland tho.

>that cuck who only has a laptop
>that cuck who only has a desktop

Having a desktop at home for heavy workloads and gaming, a business laptop for on-site work and portability, and setting up your own VPN tunnel so you can connect remotely to your desktop from your laptop are the true way to go for people with jobs.
Hint: websoydev is not a real job

>i-i was just pretending to be retarted!

>ukraine
You misspelled Lesser Russia.

my nigger

Attached: comment_prMzXhdwoYRr954NA3Y3D0GjecNrZ3lr.jpg (743x800, 205K)

This is basically my dad who's 60.
He asked me to build him a ryzen pc, which i did.

u*r*ine

>that 30 year old boomer who still hasn't caught onto this meme

Autism

>that 16 year old millennial who have a laptop that is so hot that makes the geforce 480 look like a joke

>Mom, what's a computer?

minimalism fags are the worst
if your work area isn't covered in wires and all sorts of tech you must be a web dev UX designer

Desktops are better for gaming than laptops or mobile computers.

not even.
my parents are 60yo and they mostly just stick to their phones because its basically as powerful as a low-end laptop now.

based AMDad

I hate tiny screens.

hell yeah

Attached: 1529456643345.jpg (633x640, 87K)

>gayming

>only having one desktop computer
hell yeah

That 15 year old boomer who creates shitty boomer threads.
sage

I'm increasingly inclined to give mine up and switch to laptop docking since I don't play video games anymore.

The issue is having one machine with a sata connected DVD drive is actually useful if you need to run an ancient OS off bare metal because usb can cause arcane driver issues. It's still somewhat useful for virtualization and I've done virtualization labs that have involved my desktop AND my laptop. It's still somewhat useful as a file server. I also usually don't pay my own electricity and getting a laptop to be capable of triple head output costs a mint and I use triple head in recreation/virtualization/hardware config/remote support workflows.

Minimalism isn't a meme especially if you live in an area with expensive real estate and especially if you unironically have autism which a lot of people on Jow Forums unironically do. It's a way to avoid unnessecary clutter, organization, and cleaning. Everything you own is simultaniously an asset and a burden. Having less shit and having it be easier to take care of it, can be better than having a lot of shit and spending your time cleaning/organizing/maintaining it.

I'm helping my sister get into the minimalism kick because she unironically has autism and her home is a fucking train wreck and smells like a goat. This is partially a result of her having so much shit it's hard for her to organize it all, and just taking out one thing can mean having to dig out a lot of shit in the process, and putting back one thing can result in her having to move a lot of shit around.

I don't own any books anymore besides cookbooks which I use largely for sanitary reasons. I scan the greeting cards people give me and throw away the greeting cards. I throw away any clothing that gets damaged and don't own anymore than a weeks worth of cool/warm/athletic clothing. I got rid of most of my networking hardware and visualize that shit because LMAO YOU NEED TO USE REAL TECH TO LEARN LAYER 1 is a meme.

I mean all those wires and shit just get covered in dust and crap if you don't clean them and either waste your time or irritate your health a little more. Clutter itself is bad for mental health. They also are a pain in the fucking dick when you have to change how things are setup.

My self-built machine was from 2004
My last desktop was from 2006
My first laptop was from 2007

Lappy only since then.