Remind me again why Jow Forums depends this garbage so damn much?

Remind me again why Jow Forums depends this garbage so damn much?

This slow and buggy pile of shit is still incapable of copy/paste input onto the new thread post field

How fucking hard is that?
To implement such simple input feature
And yet several releases later it still has not been implemented yet

It still struggles like a little bitch with the basic task to simply load and render/display images properly and sometimes instances every now and then you gotta refresh several times to finally load and display images properly, and yet several more releases later that FUCKER floens still has not sorted out those bugs and problems all floens fucking does is sit on his ass 24/7 taking his sweet sweet ass time to finally push out a new stable release update after several months later

It truly boggles the mind how one dev singlehandedly keeps constantly fucking up left and right so God damn much

Attached: Clover.png (192x192, 13K)

Fell for the meme, too, but switched back to Mimi.

the first one is an unfixable Android bug, the second one are the Jow Forums image servers being shit

Works on my phone, lel.

Attached: Baba22.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

>your average pajeet with his non-flagship shitphone that still runs android lolipop

Overchan or lmao at your life

REDIRECT TO AN ARCHIVE WHEN 404 FUCKING WHEN???

We don't. We just use our browsers and an adblocker.

What piece of literal thrash phone are you using?
I've used Clover on my old S3 running stock 4.3, 4.4, and CM12.1, my Nexus 5 running every android from 4.4 to 7.1.2, and now on my SGS7, running everything from 6.0 to 8.0, on all of these devices and different android versions Clover worked flawlessly.

Hes a Pajeet, dont worry

Floens closed my issue yesterday. He has been busy!

It's also botnet.
>tracking enabled by default

fuck off phoneposter

this

LOL FUCK NO I'M NOT A PAJEET
Clover is running smoothly on my Moto E4 2GB/16GB

It's open source m8, you can always fix it yourself :^)

> slow
> buggy pile of shit
t. toasterposter

>It still struggles like a little bitch with the basic task to simply load and render/display images properly
> refresh several times to finally load and display images properly
this > random floens shit
Your cat will die tonight. The only way to save it is to post "I'm sorry floens :'((" in 10 threads. Hurry up, you don't have much time

Attached: 48635475.jpg (488x488, 37K)

>change theme
>doesn't actually change until you leave settings

My dude, Let me give you a life advice. If you like it, use it. If you don't, then don't use it. Why the fuck do you care what others do?

Works on my machine with 800MB of ram.
Also if you dont like it, you can fork it and add whatever you want into it.

Works on my phone

die floens

>This slow and buggy pile of shit is still incapable of copy/paste input onto the new thread post field
Works on my machine

What's wrong with the mobile site?

my clover just updated... ty flooooeeeennss... I didn't have to scour fdroid for updates

Attached: Capture+_2018-07-05-07-57-59.png (1440x2417, 1.7M)

My biggest complaint about clover is WHY THE FUCK DO IMAGES TAKE SO GOD DAMN LONG TO LOAD ON IT?
Also this and the shitty implementation of the no js captcha. (Let me tap on the images instead of the tiny checkboxes.)

I use chan burauza

Works on my machine.

Still better than a mobile browser or mimi

I hate the tabs in mimi though, everytime I open a thread it opens a new tab. And apparently I can't choose to only open one tab like in clover

Nvm I actually can with sliding panel. Who the fuck still uses clover lul

>still using clover
>not leveling up to dashchan
Summer

Lol you can't even filter with mimi

yeah bro L U L haha KKONA am I right fellow twitch gamer?? LUL XD

haHAA clap

Typical phone cancer. Just another normalfag who join here from le epic election. Can't wait to be able to filter phones.

Better get used to us

Attached: fa213103.png (327x507, 14K)

>This slow and buggy pile of shit is still incapable of copy/paste input onto the new thread post field
n-nani?

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-153337.png (1080x1920, 296K)

Floens pls

Luv u Florens, the app is perfect

The little edgy cucklord virgin is mad guys

There is a new update on the dev build.

what's new

Nothing wrong per se but it's the worst option.

>incapable of copy/paste
It uses standard android textbox behavior, it has copy/paste if your android keyboard does.
>How fucking hard is that?
We'll you hold your finger on the screen in place and a menu allowing you to do all sorts of things shows up.
>It still struggles like a little bitch with the basic task to simply load and render/display images properly
It takes no time for me. Click and its there. Scroll and it fades in the moment it comes into view.

Works on my machine :^)

Attached: phoneposter.png (184x184, 40K)

>unable to copy paste
>doesnt have superior galaxy note

werks on my machine™

I actually managed to make it crash.
If you move one of the bookmarked threads and touch the settings icon the app crashes. It apparently only happens when you have so much threads that you need to scroll the list.

Attached: ScreenRec_20180622_124413.webm (720x1280, 1.38M)

I don't know, I'm waiting for other people to test it.

>phoneposting

>still incapable of copy/paste input onto the new thread post field
That seems like a (you) problem, it werks on my machine, and always has.

the only thing I notice is being able to switch between Java script and no script

?

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-164246.png (1440x2560, 483K)

I use a custom 1.2.11 to fix adding boards, thumbnails, and flags. Truly the best.

>LOL FUCK NO I'M NOT A PAJEET
sounds to me like you're a pajeet

I've noticed on ∞ ch, posting works correctly and you can follow links to other boards now.

Floens, could you copy 4chanX's custom css that let's you tap/click the images themselves and not just the tiny checkboxes?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-06-04-11-57-141_org.floens.chan.dev.jpg (904x1249, 218K)

Just installed Gentoo and it started working

>He

bump

It werks

Stop using outdated version
Stop using outdated version

>incapable of copy/paste input onto the new thread post field
Post something original then, rather than copy pasting the same /general/ all the damn time.

Why can't I reply or post images from clover? I get an error every time

Works on my chinkphone just fine.