What's the best free could storage package? Prioritising capacity and storage

What's the best free could storage package? Prioritising capacity and storage

Attached: images.png (276x182, 4K)

Owncloud

I like mail.ru, they gave me 1TB of space for free

Mega is pretty good. 50 gb I believe, and you can have it auto backup your phone's photos or folders on your computer. Says it's good about encryption, though who really knows.

>mail.ru
wow a disgusting russian 90s style website, I will sure give all my data to them!

OP just go for mega.co.nz for storage space or google drive for maximum practicality

I want to avoid Google because of concerns if privacy

For music, I used google because google music give you like 50,000 free uploads of any file size.

For everything else a combo of dropbox and onedrive. Nothing sensitive stored on either.

user, that's why encryption exists. Don't tell me you've uploaded any sensitive data to ANY of these, unencrypted?

I'm supposed to?

What is considered sensitive data?

Everything except memes.

I guess I'm fucked then

>He doesn't use ping based storage

>wow a disgusting russian 90s style website
Refreshing how much better it looks and feels than those horrible 'modern' websites with 841312mb`s of JS and huge pictures instead of the website itself

another user here , i'm kinda new to this ...
can you explain to me how can i encrypt my data?

Dropbox is not a storage, it's a syncronization service. AWS S3.

syncthing

Is encrypting all my files really necessary?

I have racist Jow Forums memes on there becuase they're funny and i don't want them on my computer.

I expect in 30 years when the US is so far left they start rounding up """racists""" google will feel justified in handing over relevant information and i'll be executed

Salty fag detected

/thread

Just use winrar or 7zip

Both support strong encryption

All you have to do is check the password option and add your password

Thats it

Attached: asdasdasd.png (500x579, 173K)

didn't see the 9gag watermark, my bad

Have you used mega in the past 12 months
They've imposed download caps like the sites of eld and are somehow even shadier than before. Stay far away imo.