NVIDIA Has A Stock of Over A Million Next-Gen 11xx/20xx GeForce Waiting To Power Gaming PCs

wccftech.com/nvidia-million-next-gen-geforce-gaming-gpus/

Attached: Nvidia_(logo).svg.png (1280x1024, 53K)

>currynigger tech

How this hasn't been added to the spam filter yet is a mystery.

>/v/

nice

How will amd recover?

>Waiting To Power Chink Bitcoin Farms And """AI""" Research
FTFY

>witholding gpus to create artificial inflation
>let miners buy all of your product and wait till it simmers down before selling a competing GPU

>hey goys turns out we weren't out of GPUs and in fact we actually have a overstock of gpus just in time for a upgrade!!!!

AMD BTFO

:^)

Recover what?
They haven't sold gaming GPUs in 3 years...

Mining, possibly.
ML - unlikely, consumer level GPUs aren't going to have a full compliment of tensor cores nor will they have enough memory.

Besides anyone doing ML already bought 4 or more TitanVs.

If there's a slump in mining and an overstock of cards, and next gen imminent, then why is pic related? Where the fuck are all the cheap cards these news sites are going on about?

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-160952.png (1080x1920, 547K)

nvidia never discounts shit unless they have to

they'll play up shortages as long as they can

Because next-gen likely isn't imminent.

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

What discounts? These prices are €300 above MRSP.

yeah they're still pretending theres a gpu shortage to make extra money

One million isn't that much - it's about 3 months of Nvidia GPU sales. So .. probably 1-2 months when they release a new generation.

Nvidia is like Intel, no sales - ever. I bought a RX 570 8 GB last week on "sale" slightly below MSRP. That's not cheap for a GPU but it's a LOT cheaper than just a month ago. GPU prices ARE going down.

>GPU prices ARE going down.
for now. short window of time before btc breaks 10k again

>One of the many mining operations that has been affected by flooding in mainland China. You can see a range of AMD based Radeon cards in the flooded pile

Kek

Attached: Mining-Flood.jpg (568x688, 82K)

No one mines BTC with GPUs

what about eTH? as btc increases, so does everything else

no but every other cryptocurrency follows btc including the minable ones

Jesus...it's shop r-r-right?

Where can I order? I need to upgrade my mining farm (320 boards) in a month or two.

MSRP does not include EU commie tax

Honestly, for 1080p, I don't see why I should get anything else besides my RX 580.

What a massive disappointment from nvidia again. Can't they calculate how many devices are actually needed? Why are they so incompetent?

Can it push 120fps+ on modern games?

I'm still saving up for a single titan v
;_;

BTC is down because ETH got asics.
Nothing is changing or moving until something else dethrones eth as the second tier currency.

>massive overstock
>minimg is kill
>current gen is old af
>gtx 1060 and rx 580 still $20-40 over “”””””””launch price””””””””

They talk about the new GTX

kys shill

Most games, I get 90+. Games like WoW, I get almost 200, sometimes 150. DOOM gets me like 130 using Vulkan.

Whats a gtx 1080ti

Comes with spyware drivers, so it's botnet.

1. their claim has NO SOURCE
literally just some fags claiming 1,000,000 because the number makes headlines.

2. nvidia has JUST the chips left over, not the FULL GPU.
we don't really know how much the chips are worth. Nvidia might just sell em, off after the 1100 series.

>slump in mining
There's a slump in mining, but people still don't want to sell their cards for less than what they paid for when mining was still hot shit. If Nvidia's new cards end up being insane for mining if they're as compute-focused as Nvidia assures us they are, mining will probably pick up again, and cards will be $150 more than they should be, don't forget that you had a lot of people that thought they'd be upgrading in December, didn't, and are probably going to bite the bullet on the ACTUAL next gen, so stock is probably going to be miserable

They will put those chips in laptops and oem desktops for next few years.

can confirm, I have 12K waiting for new ETH rigs using the next gen GPUs.
i missed out in 2013 when i stopped mining Bitcoin. I won't make that mistake again.

t. Currytech shill

Maybe professionals, but I doubt hobbyist consumers have a Titan V, at least not the most recent iteration of them.