Samsung literally leaks nudes to random people on your contacts

>Samsung literally leaks nudes to random people on your contacts
Jow Forums sleeps.
>Apple has a literally any sort of issue, no matter how minor
At least 3 ONONONONONHAHAHAHAHA threads within the first 5 minutes of the article being written.

Shills, please leave your irrelevant posts below, to deflect from the fact that Samsung, is leaking you dick pics to mommy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-05 at 1.13.17 PM.png (2560x1600, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who care

Anyone with photos on their phone?

who

(You)

based samsung release the nudes

Here's my honest take on this: I'm not really surprised since samshit software has never really been good. It took them like a decade to make touchjizz somewhat tolerable. Android and it's 3rd party messaging apps have had steady reliability and is what anyone should use when getting an android phone.

The only reason Jow Forums isn't making a big deal out of this is because we don't use or trust stock manufacturer apps and actively encourage users to disable/delete them in lieu of better 3rd party ones (ie nova launcher, textra messenger, open camera app, clover, naked browser, ect ect)

>tl;dr
Is this an issue? Of course. Do we care? Absolutely not.

Attached: 1530610483420.jpg (720x707, 47K)

What you expect from Android pajeets?

i wish my friends iphone would randomly take photos of her and send it to me

>he only reason Jow Forums isn't making a big deal out of this is because we don't use or trust stock manufacturer apps and actively encourage users to disable/delete them in lieu of better 3rd party ones (ie nova launcher, textra messenger, open camera app, clover, naked browser, ect ect)
Why purchase a device from this manufacturer then? Why does Jow Forums shill this device so hard? The only other phone that get's shilled like this is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Why not buy a device that doesn't carry these issues or just buy an iPhone?
There's a plethora of devices out there, why does Jow Forums only shill Samshit and locked down Chinkshit?

We don't, in fact we recommend whatever device fits budget and use case though we have gookphone shilling threads like iPhone shilling threads sometimes.

We don't recommend iPhones because of software and hardware issues they have you can't fix.

It was one carrier though.

It appears some new messaging protocol samshit couldn't into fucked shit up on that carrier is the actual culprit.

Apple iPhone X doesn't have this problem.

>friends
>nudes
>phoneshit
normies reeee

You just didn't see them, we had 4 of them atleast (the ones i saw)
They all have bugs, it's nothing special nor uncommom.

Yes it just takes 10 seconds to register a call, horrifyingly shitty battery life, green line of death, chronic overheating and thermal throttling, and new iOS updates breaking everything over and over again. No big deal.

HURR DUURRRRR KEEP BUYING SAMSUNG

Attached: louis_rossmann_explains_why_you.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>muh samshit
>muh reddit apps
Jow Forums told you to install Lineage OS.

Attached: 1527559277064.png (800x800, 413K)

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8 earlier this week knowing full well about the texting issue so here's my 2 cents. I bought it for the hardware primarily, also Samsung Pay. I just liked the curved screen and thought that the phone was a good value if you only take the hardware into consideration. I use a 3rd party messaging app and deny all permissions to the stock messaging app. I use a custom launcher as well.

You could always go further and root the phone if you wanted. Again, it's Android, you can replace or disable just about anything, really you're paying for hardware, not software.

> Yes it just takes 10 seconds to register a call, horrifyingly shitty battery life, green line of death, chronic overheating and thermal throttling, and new iOS updates breaking everything over and over again. No big deal.

Yeah, sure...

Keep telling yourself that.

You don't even have to go that far. Supressing touchjizz with nova launcher and installing 3rd party apps for everything else is more than enough for most. I'd only recommend lineage OS for privacy freaks and rooting.

Samsung does not claim it makes perfect phones, Apple does.

>"h-h-hahahah it's a f-feature!!!"

Attached: 1481235322867.jpg (800x733, 38K)

>Yea it takes 10 seconds to register a call
Stop larping.
>Horrifyingly shit battery life
[Citation Needed]
>Chronic Overheating
>Thermal Throttling
[Citation Needed]
>New iOS updates everything
[Citation Needed]

>Samsung literally leaks nudes to random people on your contacts
>when the thotnet comes online

yeah real perfect my dude

Attached: _20180628_035135.jpg (1080x1105, 190K)

Again, why not just buy a phone that works like a Pixel or an iPhone?

[Citation Needed]
Another opinion piece featuring an Apple employee saying some shit!

Like anyone on Jow Forums is taking nude pics and...
>taking nude pics on a cloud enabled device with a always on internet connection and automatic picture backups

Attached: 1530124126751.jpg (556x418, 31K)

>"l-l-leave aplul alone ;_;"
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha GET. FUCKED.

Attached: 1525803357766.png (360x594, 250K)

(Gay)
This right here is why we make fun of subhuman tripniggers like reddit_cock_sucker789. This literal retard mouth breather fuck thinks that the entire Samsung UI can be replaced with a home screen application. This just proves that he has no fucking idea how any of his software works. He has no idea about all of the built in spyware and other shit, and thinks "muh apps" will fix it.

Attached: red1337starinabox.jpg (960x892, 234K)

>Making up all this bullshit when you could just say that you don't have a girl to send them too.

He probably was. He's an idiot like that.

> like a Pixel or an iPhone
Nice try, Pixels are shit and NOT comparable to iPhones, no matter how much Google tries.

I'm not asking you to leave Apple alone, I'm asking you to provide a source for your claims tripfag.

>samshit
>aplul
Yeah no. Jow Forums is xiaomi turf.

>Pixels are not comparable to iPhones
I don't know if you're being serious but software wise, they're the only devices that come close and hardware wise, are just barely trailing the iPhone.

>decide to hangout with hacker Jow Forums
>download some lewds
>accidentally download some underage
>samsung blasting pics out to everyone but doesn't show it on my side
>knock-knock
>who is it?
>FBI!!
>shitting bricks
>microwave pirated DVD of MLP
>mfw Samsung sent me to prison

wow trying too hard my dude

Attached: NOTMAD.png (1000x1100, 85K)

Again, hardware (I use that term rather loosely). I like the curved screen and very thin bezels. Most other phones on the market have fuckhuge bezels. The S8 is $500 for an unlocked model and comes with Android 8.0 out of the box. To me it's just a good value since it was reasonably priced compared to others and has a great form factor. Internal specs are acceptable, I don't care too much about the camera, and most software can be replaced. It's a good value TO ME, you may not like it, but to me it makes sense.

I do. Hold on, I even may dig up something... Shot with my Xiaomi Redmi 3.
> >taking nude pics on a cloud enabled device with a always on internet connection and automatic picture backups
Ofc not.

Attached: IMG_20180118_221834.jpg (1336x1648, 210K)

> I don't know if you're being serious but software wise, they're the only devices that come close and hardware wise, are just barely trailing the iPhone.

Fucking no.

They are Android shit like the rest.

I'm an iPhone users, I would never consider a Pixel crap.

>I'm an iPhone users
you could have just said idiot, it's shorter

>Tripfag of course ignores the [Citation Needed], so he can go reply to some low hanging fruit.

Oh and btw I considered Xiaomi and other less common models, almost got a Minute Mix 2S but they don't support Widevine L1 = no HD streaming Netflix/Amazon/etc.

CITATION SWEATY DO YOU HAVE A CITATION? CITATION???
Imagine being such an assblasted apple shill

>t. Mr Poor

> random faggot calls me idiot on the Internet
OMG, what I'm going to do now!?

WTF, is this guy having a seizure.

It's funny that you complain about shilling when this post (and the whole thread) is veiled iPhone shilling.
Most stock apps on Android suck, just like most preinstalled ROMs. But when you're able to install whatever you want (something iPhone users just can't do, no matter how hard you try) all those issues are completely irrelevant.
Jow Forums recommends certains phones because of the hardware, not the software.

>the most important factor when selecting a device is what others think of me
The absolute state of (You)

>he probably was

Why I still use my Nexus 6p ;)

This. Stop claiming Jow Forums ever shilled such garbage.

>most stock apps on android suck
No, stock apps on Samshit suck.
>When you're able to install anything you want
Thats IF you are able to and if you have yet to notice, most devices do not have the ability to unlock their bootloaders and if they do, they probably need to be bought outright and you'll lose the warranty upon doing so. You try to make it out as if Android users have some sort of grand freedom but really, the majority are going to be stuck on a stock rom and will simply have to try to get around the software, instead of having the software work for them. This is why Samshit is fucking trash, HTC doesn't have this issue, Pixels don't have this issue, Moto's don't have this issue and Sony phones don't have this issue, their software usually adds some sort of value to the phone, rather then being something you try to run away from. The point is when spending 500$ + on a phone, it should work.

BS!

Jow Forums loves Samsung.

Samsung is the #1 Android maker.

Do I sound like I have nudes on my phone?
and people to send them to?

My bootloader is locked, non rooted phone, basically everything stock but I can still use any messaging app I want (i.e. not Samsung default messaging app). This is a non issue.

>fruit
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Attached: wikileaks_steve_jobs_aids.jpg (1280x1024, 171K)

>Not immediately nuking SamKEK TouchJizz ROM in favor of installing a Custom ROM made by Pajeets

> Due to the contradictory dates, possible evidence of forgery, strong motivations for fabrication, and few motivations for a legitimate revelation, the images should not be taken at face value.
wikileaks.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs_purported_HIV_medical_status_results,_2008
Someone get this fucking tripfag out of here.
>Basically everything is stock!
If you exclude the notification shade, the settings, all the bloat Samsung installs that you can't remove, the settings app, the home keys, the lockscreen and the Bixby button, etc.

LFMAO. oh my god, how much is apple paying you?

Where's the source, nigger? What apps are affected?

50$ an hour, better to be a paid shill then an unpaid tripfag literally posting fake news. :)

>being this bootyblasted cause someone asked you to provide a source for your claims.
Truly amazing.

i wish i had friends

>Let's counter shilling by acting like shills! THAT'LL PROVE EM!

Autism, pure autism is the answer. They are ready to accept years of touchjizz but when apple's own shit accumulates you hear autistic screeching from everywhere.

>louis (((rossmann)))
Stop listening to kikes, Jow Forums

SNAP.

Attached: hOh.png (1148x1043, 1.01M)

This sounds like some bullshit a roastie made up to excuse sharing nudes

I think what's more hilarious is that he has a civic duty to "counter" Apple shilling by acting like a complete retard.

Please move to /b/.

It's like this place is a zitcum materialized. Balooga!!

Attached: 1515523110196.jpg (261x209, 10K)

>samsung
>korean
>dogshit
no news here

Attached: rossman_samsungnudes.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

tfw using my s9 to watch aids poseidon and browse 4reddit at the same time

Attached: Screenshot_20180705-205133_Dashchan.jpg (1440x2960, 767K)

first thing i thought, like she got caught and made up a shit excuse.

Friends are overrated

We've had this thread like 20 times please leave

>You dumb goys!
>Why aren't you buying Apple!?

Attached: images.png (350x420, 15K)

/thread

Apple fanboys actually believe this

itoddler detected
>if I call him a jew, people still stop shitting on apple!

>s9/s9+ affected
who cares

>taking nude pictures of yourself, ever
>So angry when they get out.
You made your own bed. Don't take nudes and you won't have this problem. I barely even feel amusement, because this is pretty typical behavior.

W-wait, Samsung leaks your pics to random people? Why the fuck have I not heard of this until now?!

take a shot every time someone in this thread says
>samshit
>touchjizz
>applel
>custom rom

>taking nude pictures of yourself on a device proven time and time again to NOT BE SECURE
Was the fappening, all the updated privacy policies, and snowden not enough to tell normalfags to not do dumb shit?

Attached: cooling.jpg (540x540, 95K)

I think DOING dumbshit is "normal" at this point. My middle class family mostly consists of mactoddlers and iToddlers with apple trash, BMWs, and even appliances on a fucking LEASE along with multiple sweet sweet credit card minimums. If at any moment they lose their jobs they're going to fucking die the next day and I've never heard of any of them not being broke.

you wouldn't understand cause no woman sends you or asks for your nudes

Attached: 1526826100532.png (1079x1083, 131K)

You have no friends.

>Samsung leaks your pics to random people?

No, people in your contact list.
Or so they claim.

>Why the fuck have I not heard of this until now?!

AFAIK it has only happened a couple of times and could well be a hoax, Apple FUD, or some dumb user error.
They also claim it's limited to T-Mobile America users, no reports from any other network.

>have 9/10 dick
>take dickpick
>dickpick leaks
>now all girls know I have a 9/10 dick.

Oh the horror....

That's why I don't use anything with Internet connection to take my dick pics.
My camera from ~2005 still works fine.

Attached: camera-front-angled.jpg (450x352, 32K)

Samsung is shit just like Apple. Get a phone with stock Android or flash a custom ROM, there's no other way.

Queer

On top of that it only happened with the stock messaging app. There are dozens of SMS apps on the app store with several being made by Google. Just use a different app.

Plenty actually, many of them are chicks, some of them chicks I have slept with so that won't really matter even though it would be awkward.

Jow Forums doesn't have anyone to send nudes to, it's a non-issue