Sapphire Unveils Motherboard With AMD Ryzen Embedded V1000 APU

>The motherboard is equipped with two DDR4 SO-DIMM memory slots and supports up to a maximum of 32GB of DDR4-3200 memory. Storage options include a single SATA III port and two M.2 slots. The M.2 2280 M-Key slot can house a PCI-Express 3.0 x4 or SATA drive, while the other M.2 2232 E-Key slot is perfect for accommodating PCI-Express x1 devices, like a Wi-Fi card.
>The AMD Ryzen V1000 APU is soldered to the heart of the motherboard. Introduced by AMD in early 2018, the Ryzen V1000 series is a combination of the chipmaker's Zen CPU and Vega GPU architectures. The APUs are fabricated with the 14nm FinFET process. The FS-FP5V will be available in four models in accordance with AMD's various V1000 SKUs.
>The V1000-series APUs start with the basic dual-core, four-thread Ryzen V1202B and stretch up to the quad-core, eight-thread Ryzen V1807B. The TDP ranges from 12W to 54W. AMD claims that the APUs are capable of pumping out 3.6 TFLOPS (16-bit) of performance.

tomshardware.com/news/sapphire-amd-ryzen-v1000-apu,37408.html

@

THANK YOU, BASED SAPPHIRE!

Attached: sapphire.jpg (800x800, 196K)

So this is what the new all in one computers will use.

>all the boards are less than $500
What the fuck? I'm gonna buy one of these.

How is this supposed to work? You can't screw down both.

Attached: 1530819323384.jpg (348x538, 75K)

Probably the wireless card.

one is taller than the other

why are you such a dumb nigger boomer cuck

>why are some screws taller than others

Yeah you're right. I read that it had two M.2 slots and instantly thought they were both the same when the bottom has FCC and different connector. I guess the other M.2 slot is on the bottom of the board.

>M.2 cards have holes in them
lmao no

3.6 TFLOPS my fucking ass

Attached: Untitled.png (1179x931, 137K)

The pairing is inner and outer

Did you read either of those posts before you decided to reply to them?

are you fucking retarded? It has been said in multiple articles and multiple reviews that the Vega 11 can be compared to the GT 1030, not the 1050

That's exactly my point. Neither the vega 11 nor the 1030 are anywhere near 3.6 tflops.

did you read the part where it was
>16bit

Oh right, my bad, I forgot marketing exists.

>>M.2 cards have holes in them
>lmao no
its not like they have mounting holes in or at the ends of them. ask me how i know you're autistic

is the only reason why this is as expensive as it is due to it's size?

THANK YOU, BASED SAPPHIRE!

Where did you find a price?

>4 displayport connectors
>4c/8t 3.3ghz
>1.3ghz 704 shader units
>12v input(s)
>$450
quite nice for something so small

Don't forget the dual 10G Ethernet too. Holy shit, this thing is packed and cheap compared to other custom SOC boards.

No IPMI, no buy.
This is why I stick with supermicro

Half precision floating point is very useful for graphic calculations.

>IPMI

Why have you not started using DASH instead is my question. Also Intel has effectively informally deprecated it informally in favor of AMT using the ME inside their processors, although a whole load of good that does considering how insecure it is.

Wtf I live sapphire and amd now

>2/4 cores, 3 CUs
>4/8 cores, 8 CUs
>same clocks
>same TDP

What kind of trickery is this?

Attached: Capture.png (728x131, 9K)

It's 1G Ethernet, not 10G. It's intended for POS and advertisements, not for microservers.
They will probably make a version with better Ethernet but less Displayports if this one sells.

Different throttling curves