Conflicts over tech and mental illness

, I'm an extremely depressed and angry individual and for some reason my my anger likes to focus on the battle between Android/Wangblows/Linux and Apple stuff. Sometimes I act like the usual Android/PC masterrace neckbeard and go out of my way to insult and call Apple people sheep and gay pretentious tech illiterate retards, and sometimes I defend Apple like a normie would because sometimes I see Apple as the tech designed for the wealthy, stable, mentally healthy and happy normal person which I sometimes want to be because Apple actually makes good hardware and respects people's privacy. I'm extremely conflicted in all aspects of my life and I take my anger out on random people on the internet. Hell, I even wore a guy down and got him to lose his shit to the point where I was able to get him banned on Leddit the other day. I fuck with anyone whether it be leddot Jow Forums Tumblr anywhere im fucking angry as fuck. And for some reason I focus on tech instead of cars, nationalities, politics etc. Does anyone else feel this way? Fucking help me.

Attached: 1524332074751.jpg (1224x1128, 193K)

you're mentally ill. you need professional help, man.
you're letting your anger manifest in unhealthy ways.

google the closest therapist. talk to them; if they don't suit you, don't give up and find a new one.

best of luck, brother. think about all the amazing stuff you'll be able to accomplish once you figure out your issues and become a more productive, happier version of yourself.

Nobody cares.

realizing you have a problem is the first step to recovery

liking tech and computers is fine but a lot of people take the internet too seriously and don't even know it. so yeah best of luck to you

is this a legit old picture bc that female got some T H I C C THIGHS my dudes

Well, first thing you should do is get that stuff outta your life. Leave Jow Forums, Reddit, whatever gets you irrationally angry. Then yeah, go see a therapist. It'll do you good. This place is honestly a cesspit of cranky snarling assholes that have nothing better to do than argue about which company they like better, I'd recommend leaving even if you didn't have problems.

*snap*

Attached: face.png (81x82, 14K)

>Apple actually makes good hardware and respects people's privacy

Attached: 25 years.png (599x399, 105K)

What does that mean?

stop doing shit out of anger and start doing it for laughs. Life isn't perfect but its tolerable when you stop being such a bitch.

For the lolz, forever and always friend.

Trying to troll Jow Forums is like peeing in the rain.

Attached: IMG_20180408_204801.jpg (451x558, 50K)

This. THICC didn’t start until a few years ago.

I've tried to leave many times. I went to Leddit and tried to avoid all tech, quit gaming, or other nerd shit entirely. I bought an iPhone and a MacBook and tried to be one of the "normal people" at my college but I felt like a fish out of water. I regressed back to my gaming rig and Android phone, almost never leaving my room and going days without showering. That lifestyle feels like the internet NEET lifestyle which is so engrained in me because I discovered Jow Forums at a young age. I also enjoy being all alone, just me and the internet, it's hard to shake that mindset. I think maybe I'm permanently fucked.

You sound mentally stable. What tech do you use? My sense of humor is also something that keeps me tied to the Windows/Android anti Apple side of my mind. I feel like all the internet humor is for the neckbeard Jow Forums anti normie guy and that lifestyle. Humor is one of the few things that keeps me going.

> I defend Apple like a normie would because sometimes I see Apple as the tech designed for the wealthy, stable, mentally healthy and happy normal person

You are mentally unstable OP but only because you bought way too much into this bullshit marketing propaganda. Yes the apple advertising prominently features smiling normies doing normie things, all advertisement does that. Now try actually going into an apple store and you'll see they're filled with retards, poorfags, fatties, minorities, screaming children and their disgruntled single parents, grumpy old people, etc. The advertising shows what people who buy apple want to be, not what they actually are, which is straight up plebs just like yourself.

I wish I was trolling :(

I think that depends on what part of the country you're in. If you're in a poor part then yeah you'll see those people in all shops. But where I live, I've noticed all of the Apple people are upper middle class, college graduates or are currently in college, have a high earning career, level headed etc. and they know how to be social, unlike me. The Android people are very akward or poor. I dated a girl who's family made fun of me just for using an iPhone, they were very poor hardcore conservatives for some reason. It was very awkward and uncomfortable.

i suggest hanging yrself via your best braided cable. or drop your mac fag shit into the tub while you bathe. either that or impregnate a hooker and pass on your shitty bi-polar genes to a new generation of useless fuck-ups.

I'm genuinely asking for help man :(

they laughed at you for being a haughty yupp dating their sister they've passed each other for decades. your being laughed at by the lowest rung of humanity. how does this make you feel?

I should mention it was only her siblings who made fun of me. They were like 12,9, and maybe 14 at most. They still liked me and the parents thought I was fucking great so did the girl until I dumped her for being crazy and not believing in evolution cus she was a hardcore Christ cuck.

Bullshit.
Have you even GLANCED at antiquated art? "THICC" women are quite common. Because that was the standard for beauty at the time. A measure of body fat, up until quite recently, was a clear sign of wealth and implied social status.

>depressed and angry
Those two are very rarely co-morbid, you need to care to be angry, and depressed individuals just don't care most of the time--when they do it doesn't manifest in anger.

she has nice curves

Most of it is because I'm frustrated. I feel like a fucking loser and an outcast because I'm never fucking happy because of the fucking depression. It's like I can't win I'm always angry and sad

WFF you smoking homes? Fat was the norm until the late 70s, its only the past 40 years that slim has been fashionable.

Yeah being fat was for kings since everyone else was starving to death

I bet she swallows.

No this is everywhere. The poors just flock to the apple store, they want to hang out there because it makes them feel rich. Android is the true luxury brand due to there literally being "designer" branded phones

>made fun of me just for using an iPhone
As they should, as should we all

nice try trying to brainwash the gentooman, apple shill

Attached: tenor.gif (424x498, 3.16M)

>she

sympathy baiting. you are sick my friend.

People with mental illnesses should kill themselves to free up precious medical resources for the general public.

So what about all the market research showing Apple users typically live in rich first world countries, make much more money, are college graduates, have masters degrees, live in expensive cities etc? It's definitely a wealthy educated people brand. Even my favorite scientists and physicists use Apple shit. I'm so conflicted over this shit

I'm not trying to bait anyone. I'm genuinely fucked in the head and I'm trying to fix my problems

I use loonux but its because i enjoy it and not because i'm trying to be contrarian. If you like wangblows/applel/'droid that you do you, don't let a competitive basket-weaving forum decide what to love/hate for you.

A life based on being contradictory/skeptical is a destructive life, postmodernism was only ever based on skepticism and see where that's gotten us. You gotta live a proactive life irl man. And learn to have a good sense of humor, find that silver lining, and don't take shit so seriously (not even yourself). Remember that strength comes from within, and humor comes from perspective.

Now turn off your computer, get out a scratch-pad and a pen, and start thinking things out, set some goals, get some hobbies, figure shit out instead of relying on a bunch of faggots like myself for advice (its still ok to get feedback but do it on Jow Forums pls). If you genuinely get a laugh out of fucking with retards online, then do what you want man, just don't let it take up everything and don't take shit so seriously.

10/10 if bait

This is helpful thank you.

>market research
>this study sponsored by apple inc
Do you really believe the things they tell you?

You can't exactly call someone tech illiterate without being pretentious yourself. That being said , yeah what your doing is unhealthy and generally stupid. People on Reddit don't want to be put down by over opinionated rants, that's the point of subreddits, they're cliques for likeminded individuals.

Just know that anything x86 is technically a PC and arguments like these never go anywhere. They're meaningless consumer electronic rants that no productive person would even think twice about. Green text/blue text, no one cares, it's all a joke and you're wasting energy on tearing things apart when you could be building things together through coding.

You don't sound mentally ill, just extremely depressed and angry with your current state in life. Clean your room, try to make friends in real life, do anything to further avoid this lifestyle. And don't call it trolling, this isn't 2007, it's neckbeard nagging.

Grow the fuck up.

Break rules to get globally banned. Write your ranting in text documents. You can even write up a little response clicker so if the desired reaction is anger you click it and an angry face of some stupid cartoon character comes up to gratify your rant; it's better for me because i get ignored. Ive got similar issues and have never quit a site unless something better comes along or i get mods to block me. Still dream about some places five years after being blocked, and it's miserable.

those hips clearly a she

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Cont Also "normie" is the new "sheep", avoid misanthropic labels. Everyday people are a lot brighter than you think and they'd laugh if they heard the way you talk online.

Standard normie response to mental health issues. I bet you think everyone is just like you.

1. Stop posting
2. continue not posting