Why should i buy a cheap android over a cheap iPhone?

Why should i buy a cheap android over a cheap iPhone? youtu.be/P1dOnc4SuT0?t=5m43s

Attached: iphone-will-always-be-superior-in-every-way-possible_o_7203800.jpg (500x423, 64K)

iPhone se is the perfect size. Seriously I don't know why I put up with fuck huge phones bigger than my hand.

Battery life and no one will steal it.

Ban all Phoneposters and frogposters.

iPhone users=dumb
Android users=smart

This is actually fucking true

SE had the best battery back when it came out. Only the next SE is gonna be able to match it unless the competition comes up with a decent, similarly sized phone.

post your arm

planned obsolescence for you to buy expensive iphones

>iPhone 5S from 2013 getting latest update in 2018
>planned obsolescence

>Andropoo phone drops official support after 4 months
>that's just fine

Poorfags say the darndest things.

>clover
>newpipe/YouTube vanced
>root.
just a few but if you don't care about these iPhone might still be alright

Honestly I don't really get all the "resume from background" tests.
It's not like I open all these apps altogether and constantly switch back and forth between all of them.

Still, there are a lot of great Android phones for real cheap, like the Xiaomi Mi A1 (if you want the full stock experience) or if you don't mind a more iOS-like experience, I'd suggest the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 which is selling great.

In the end, it depends on your needs, but to go on the cheap I'd prefer a new, carefully chosen cheap Android phone instead of an old cheap iPhone.

clicked your bait, made me lol and range a bit
>click apps until you hit the first one that's purged from memory
>not understanding that the next apps you click will also be swapped out
>acting all shocked when the obvious happens
this guy's clearly retarded. he talks like a fag too

>Getting updates that ruin your device is good
Yep.

t. manlets

>200+USD
>cheap

no, 100 and under is cheap.

Nokia 5 is king there btw

Webm

Stop talking shit, faggot. iOS 12 is literally focused on reviving older devices.

Plus, even the iPhone 5S is getting ARKit support. In an interview with Creg Fed and some other software guy they said making augmented reality shit work on the 5S was their biggest challenge but they did it anyway. How many Android updates are bringing flagship new additions to a phone from 2013?

Why would you buy ANY iphone over android, dumb frogposter?

>Can't root phone and change the rom.

Applefags will defend this.

Attached: 4.jpg (600x450, 78K)

OS.

>buying an iphone
>in july 2018
>upon the release of osrs mobile (android)
lmao

Attached: 1481746420387.png (3000x3000, 245K)

We need to talk about that memecenter watermark.

it's better than 9gag

Attached: at-least-he-got-a-large-cool-banana-for-all-his-efforts_c_7236239.jpg (500x537, 130K)

How can poordroids EVER recover?

>t. A fucking gorilla
You can't even use memes properly, fag.

Is this actually a thing or just a meme? I understand you can't operate a 7 inch phablet with one hand but a 5.5 inch phone shouldn't be too hard right?

NOTHING is better than 9gag.

Must install botnet to transfer files on your Ishit

>root
2014 called and wanted their "features" back

good luck using any bank applications nowadays with your rooted LAGDROID shitstain phone

>thinking root interferes with banking apps
2014 called.

really makes you think

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-133529.png (1440x2560, 254K)

>official support
you don't belong on Jow Forums

"Cheap iPhone" is an oxymoron. Only cheap iPhones are old iPhones which Apple handicapped already and will handicap further in the future.
"Cheap Android" is a regular Android. You can get a chink company's flagship which would work properly for several years, with all of the current features, or an older flagship of a main company and it, too, will live without a handicap. If anything, seeing how flagship phones tend to follow dumb trends like notches and crap, a cheap Android phone would probably work better than expensive ones.

An iphone SE is like $129 almost everywhere brand new

Attached: 1530799384740.gif (389x286, 1.12M)

>apple
more like poverty

I wish I could trade my Nokia 6.1 with android one for a new iPhone SE

Samsung s10 will catch Iphone SE
Apple fags REKT

Almost only Girls are using iphones in germany and a few fags

But the difference is, that older android versions are still usable after a few years, because almost every app and service can get updates through the play store

>iphone SE
>brand new

OK little buddy!