I'm a berber from morocco. Why do western retards think morocco is an arab-only country?

I'm a berber from morocco. Why do western retards think morocco is an arab-only country?

Attached: 640px-Berber_flag.svg.png (640x427, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Berber_religion#Egyptian_deities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

singles get

What's your religion

Attached: IMG_9061.jpg (900x900, 122K)

i tough morocco were african-muslim rape babies

deist

no one cares faggot and yes we know about the berberniggers. fuck you and your harissa.

What kind of Deism

Attached: IMG_9060.png (471x421, 171K)

How does being a barber make you not an Arab?

Attached: 2EVxWd7.png (385x367, 67K)

Western people don't care about morocco
Sorry to break it to you OP

Attached: happy long.jpg (640x440, 85K)

berbers aren't blacks you fucking retard. We share common ancestors with ancient egyptians.

go to hell fucking arab, because of your colonization they think I'm an arab

>why doesn't the whole world know about every shit eating minority in my country
fuck off faggot

Don't worry OP I've seen Casablanca and I'm pretty sure people there are French

Attached: rains-casa.png (1017x765, 546K)

Only in the sense that you're both Afroasiatic languages, so that's like saying that French people and Iranians share a common ancestor through the Indo-Europeans. Youre technically not wrong but its not a very valid comparison

doesn't mean you're not a nigger though

at least you're not a muslim; that makes you slightly less of a nigger

Attached: IMG_9275.jpg (811x1024, 94K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Berber_religion#Egyptian_deities

berbers are arabs
you're just as bad as people saying we wuz kangs mayne

If you're not black what about Ethiopians?

no we are not. And you are not an arab, jordanians are of nabatean ascendence

Attached: azaz.jpg (540x578, 26K)

Nigger give me a break. I'm a History major; I know plenty about the religions of the Ancient Middle East. Basically all religions of the Ancient Mediterranean and Middle East can be derived from Babylonian or Egyptian mythology, as all other civilizations in the area stole from those two like crazy - the Greeks included

Even Christianity can be traced back to the Babylonian Pantheon. Christianity came from Judaism, which itself grew out of Phoenician mythology. The Hebrews practiced that polytheistic faith until the Babylonian Captivity of ~600 BC, following which they slowly began transitioning into monolatrism and later full monotheism, worshipping solely the Phoenician god El, the chief deity of that pantheon. Where did the god El come from? The Babylonian god Ilu.

So give me a fucking break. Just because your religion ripped a ton from the Egyptians doesn't mean you're any more prestigious than literally every other culture in the Ancient East that was doing the exact same thing.

Attached: IMG_9071.jpg (600x600, 94K)

if you're an historian, you also know that we have nothing to share with niggers

most local,ethnic,non pali jordanians have nothing to do nabateans

you are still a nigger from the Atlas mountains

how much money a barber in marocco earn per month??

Attached: Uhhh_0.jpg (720x687, 67K)

Yeah, non-Arab North African cultures have always been phenotypically distinct from non-Arab Subsaharans because there's a giant fucking desert in the way

doesn't mean you're not still a nigger

Attached: IMG_9383.jpg (420x381, 66K)

Most people hear Muslim and they think of Arab. Even Indian Sikhs often get called Arabs because people think the turbans mean they're Muslims.

Attached: muslim_sikh_manchester_cosmopolitan_wolnosc24.jpg (640x623, 75K)

You mean western saharans?

berbers are arabs