I can't believe they killed Stallman

I can't believe they killed Stallman

Attached: 1530836927366.jpg (660x600, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVnscHsPfR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's what you get for gassing everyone with your toenails

Attached: 1528770044022.jpg (781x804, 212K)

GAHNooooooo.... - -_ - -_-_ - - -_________________

apparently they fucked up the gass attack. they did one months before it as a test run where they drove a van around a apartment building afue times and released gas and killed 8people.

apparently some thing was wrong with the train station attack like the bags the gass where in leaked or some thing (they where literally keeping the gass in plastic bags I assumed sealed inside another plastic bag.)

apparently if it was like 100% effective they could have killed like 10,000 people

>Children 12–15
cuck stallman is going to die alone with his thinkpad replying mail to Jow Forumsetards

Attached: 1530844616931.jpg (540x225, 22K)

damn, even free software is hardcore in Japan

also they bought this helicopter from russia to spray the nerve gas over tokyo

Attached: 147930946132661269177.jpg (600x394, 45K)

I don't understand what were their revendications for the attacks.

Did they really?

Attached: 1483163782102.jpg (375x550, 146K)

They were a cult that thought the world was coming to an end or something. IRL it was probably a bunch of japs who were fed up with some minor aspect of their lives. The common Japanese mode of being discontent with life is to internalize it completely and refuse to handle it like a regular human, and then one day snap and commit a random act of violence. They never try to flee, and they are never able to articulate their reasons for doing it. This is apparently deeply ingrained in their culture, because you see it going back to the 1700s when peasants would burn down warehouses in times of famine and say they just did it "to make a statement", not caring that they made the famine twice as severe. Same thing with the random stabbing sprees in the 2000s.

Why, I really liked Steve Akoi music

Attached: 1479944882859.jpg (509x435, 37K)

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=IVnscHsPfR4

>I don't know the first thing about Jay-pan, but Bubba down at the Walmart was tellin me about this Sep-poo-koo thing those crazy gooks like to do

I'm not sure what image on facebook you read that shit on, but this is not remotely true.

Apparently Asahara wanted to overthrow the Japanese government and crown himself emperor.

Hiroshimoot pls go

was that the nerve gas guy?

Doomsday cults were pretty fashionable in the 90s. Y2k and shit.

>Akoi

>they did one months before it as a test run where they drove a van around a apartment building afue times and released gas and killed 8people.

It wasn't a test run, it was to kill the judges involved in a case that the Aum Shinrikyo were losing

>(they where literally keeping the gass in plastic bags I assumed sealed inside another plastic bag.)

They had 2 plastic bags, 1 with sarin and 1 with an agent meant to help evaporate it. It was all wrapped in newspaper. Only 1 out of the 4 perpetrators penetrated all their little bags, most only did 2/3 or even just 1/3. The guy that only did one barely punctured his bags.

The main reason for the train sarin gas attack was someone from the JSD who was sympathetic/a member of Aum Shinrikyo tipped them off that they were about to be raided.

They tried to send the gas attacks on trains that would converge at a station outside of the police headquarters and kill most of the police.

What's up with the bomb they set off in Australia?

>head
>headed
So, did they pulled a Mami on him?

They were smuggling chemicals for chemical weapons from Australia. I really dunno about the supposed blast.

Cults were a distinctly baby boomer thing with all the spiritualism that is actually just self-involved feel-good claptrap. Today's cult equivalent is any number of political groups like antifa, the alt right, feminism, etc.