असली आर्यन जाति True Aryans

I have had enough of you dumb yts screaming WE WUZ ARYANNZZ N SHIEET so a true alpha male Aryan has come down and blessed you subhumans with my presence . Stop this larping and disguise at once or you will face consequences

T.True Aryan

जय हिन्द ।

जनहित में जारी

-----------卐 --------------

Attached: मुरली कुमार.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs
marwahagroup.com
thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh huh stop shitting in the streets you fucking savages

No just the root race really.

I will shit in your mothers mouth

One muscled poo doesn't negate the 1 billion ugly fat smelly ones though.

what do you mean?

Nice shit post you got there be a shame if somebody saged it.

HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S NOT AN ARYAN THATS A MUDMAN AAAAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING AAAAHAHAHAHA

>when you strain so hard while shitting in street that you get ripped

Attached: 1539444756690.jpg (788x1492, 161K)

You are right , pic related

What average Indian in 2018 looks like

Attached: औसत भारतीय.jpg (1300x975, 130K)

Behold the Apex of Aryan evolution a street shitter that slings 3rd grade insults on 4chinz

Attached: 1531452315742.jpg (724x423, 62K)

Aryan Kang

Attached: images (29).jpg (646x416, 51K)

based and redpilled

i wonder if he got ripped from sag aloo or mulligatawny soup.

I can smell the poo from here

Attached: 7844.jpg (1227x792, 227K)

How come he has 2 pieces of shits for arms

That is fake image planted by ISI(Pakistanis) . Delete this immediately

Attached: d354eae122d213a49bc7119bbc112266-imagejpeg.jpg (1600x1589, 424K)

So much power and muscle. Still such humble eyes. Is Hinduism based?

Only असली आर्यन religion , shame non Indians are not allowed

You are not white lol

Attached: POJEET.jpg (512x512, 245K)

Average if you kill off 99.9999999% of Poodians

Having a mustache does not make you a cowboy.

waiting for that one shitposter to post his platoon story

Cowboys are cuck beta males with no honor or skills and no one knows or gives a shit about them. Why would you think people would care if they are or aren't a cowboy?

Original joke nigger,hilarious

Math checks out , there are 0 poodians so 0 x 0.999=0.

forever assblasted

Where does he poo?

That is some high protein poo. Carry on, gym poo bro! I wish you many bobs and vagene

Somebody flushed their steroids down the toilet and it landed on this shit monkeys mouth. From this day forward he was known as Shart Thing.

Love for indian bris

Lmao all these whitoid keyboard warriors. Say those nasty comments to my face and see what happens.
Pic related one of them is me.

Attached: 90649409.jpg (1066x555, 66K)

They all look weak

that's what you look like when yo uare natty and don't fraud

That's Murali Kumar, pretty much the most famous Indian bodybuilder. Nice try.

Ok you're definitely pulling our leg. Those guys look weak as fuck. I'm am amateur powerlifter and look better than those dipshits. I don't even take supplements, just eat regular food.

as a Indian, i find it embarrassing that we worship foreign invaders such as Arab Elamites (IVC) and Scythians (Aryans).

We independently developed agriculture thousands of years before foreign Elamites (IVC). Our native and advanced Australoid civilization was centered in Papua!

In the in Papua New Guinea, We Australoids were the 1st to cultivate and hybridize bananas, Sugarcane and some root vegetables

Agriculture was independently developed on the island of New Guinea.[23] Banana cultivation of Musa acuminata, including hybridization, dates back to 5,000 BC, and possibly to 8,000 BC, in Papua New Guinea.

Our glorious Australoid agricultural development was far greater than foreign IVC!

Do Indians all have weak leg genetics or do they just not believe in leg day

Yes, you are the fan on the left.

Oh he's here. Haha. EPIC.

How can we compete?

fuck off snownigger, Austaloids have the best legs.

We are BLACK not wh*Te

Indians are BLACK AUSTRALOID and superior.
>Be Indian
>Conquer South-East Asia
>Have toilets
>Explore space, ISRO is literally a South Indian organization
>Head major American companies (Sundar Pichai, Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, S. Narayen etc.)
>Have BBC, rape White women
>Literally have HDI at-par with Eastern Euro countries and only rising
>Take all jobs and Own all businesses and housing
>Have bigger dicks than wh*toid dicklets
>Literally have skyscrapers that pre-date industrial era like pic-related

We are BLACK. We are SUPERIOR than the entire Eurasia and we will FUCK the entirety of the Westoid world.

And remember,
NO ONE CONQUERS THE INDIAN KINGS.

Stay mad white snowmonkeys.

That muscled poo smells bad too.

Now this is what I come to these threads for.

Indians vs whites has created the best drama on Jow Forums. You can't prove me wrong.

Haha those fucking chicken legs ffs

I have observed closely the white snowmonkeys, wherever they populate be it Northern India or Europe or North America they seek to create a racial hierarchy system meant to oppress the ones that look the farthest from them. In India, we have the caste system where Blonde Blue Eyes take power over the BLACKS, in America we have the racial system where Aryan Whites try to suppress the Blacks and in Europe we see the Aryan European go after the Gypsies and Yiddish.

The Aryans are the leeches on this planet, we must control them, as a Negroid-Australoid man of “untouchable” ancestry I have considered it my duty to impregnate as many Paki, Arab and Brahmin females as possible, hence destroying the remaining foothold of the Blondes in the Indian subcontinent.

I am fully aware that I do not need to go further than this, since my Negroid black brothers in Europe and North America are already filling the Aryan wombs, not in full measure, but very substantially, much thanks to their Ashkenazim brethren aiding them against the Aryanic hellspawns.

As I lift one last time for today, I can feel the energy of the black Negroid-Australoid blood in me, the Aryan women around me stare at my endowments procured from my African ancestors as they eagerly await my arrival in their Aryan wombs. I shall taint each of their bloodlines with mine.

Now I am become the fabled BLACK BVLL, the destroyer of Aryans

OP i see a african bride in your future.

Yo currynigger, come over. Bring vindaloo

I too, can post tough dudes who are not me.
Fucking fag

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg (525x581, 110K)

Its pretty fuckin funny actually

>Have toilets
When something so humanly basic has to be mentioned as an achievement for your race. Kek.

Cry more white-bitch baby. We are happy to dominate every single industry in America, Australia, Britain, Canada, Spain because we can. White people are stupid, black people are stupid, Euros are stupid, Mexicans are stupid, and chinks/gooks are smart but they have to study 5x more than we do.

Just accept that America is like playing a video game on lowest difficulty for Indians.

We don't even have to try to beat everyone else in America.

Even the dumbest Indians in America become millionaires by owning gas stations and motels.

BRB the entire medical field is full of Indians
BRB tech is full of Indians
BRB law is full of Indians
BRB Indians taking over Wall Street
BRB all your businesses, schools, white bitches now all belong to Indians

LMAO white people always comment on the state of India and how the average Indian IQ is low as fuck because illiterate villagers are lumped into that calculation. They have nothing else to come at us with because they know that we completely murder them in every way when given American opportunities.

Enjoy being brainlets, non-Indians. An Indian person in America can accomplish ANYTHING that he or she wants to. It is quite simply the most amazing feeling in the world.

Meanwhile, white people have to "discover" themselves and all this bullshit LMAOOO just LMAOOOO.

BOW DOWN TO THE AUSTRALOID HINDU MASTER RACE. YOU ARE ALL DALITS AND TO BE DESTROYED

I bet he can shit out poo like a cannon on the streets.

based and BLACKpilled
pic related is my ancestor, he was an INDO-BLACK KANG who spent his last days btofing wh*Tes.
that's the point.

Attached: INDO_BLACK_KANG.jpg (220x319, 23K)

>shrieking dalit

It will be so sweet when the pakis steamroll you street shitters into the ocean.

Attached: qlv0mf32jvj11.jpg (1080x1773, 165K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Rs79PAH8vs

>Indians are better

Then why is India such shit?

>Pakis
>being able to do anything other than raping children
wew

Damn it sounds like you should win a war for independence and come out better.

pajeet in street

you suck! jealous poor snownigger dalit.

>be stupid snownigger store owner of 3 Subways.
>be franchisee of the year for region.
>be Indian Masterrace
>become Subway Development Agents changed and with in 14 months
> force dumb snownigger to sell all 3 locations because white dalit was all of a sudden considered a bad operator (All the while, snownniger stores out performed the market)
>In a period of 14 months Indian master race flip over 40 stores in our Southern California Market .
>All were forced to sell due to "compliance" issues. Most of the stores were above market average.
>The new Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group, in its role of Development Agent has the responsibility to do the Compliance Inspections.
>immediate Indian Masterrace Family members were the only approved "buyers" in the 40 locations that flipped.
>Subway Development Agent, the Marwaha Group
>Marwaha Group
>marwahagroup.com

INDIAN MASTERRACE RULE YOU NOW

Almost sounds like the natural order, huh. Unconnected civilizations thousands of miles apart all reach the same conclusion. Maybe it has some merit.

Attached: Put Poo in Loo.png (1264x1364, 408K)

Like anyone with a brain eats those pedophile sandwhiches.

We OWN USA. We have huge collective societies in which they loan each other money, as a group, to buy these stations. Usually it is someone fresh off the boat who applies to be a part of this collective for a percentage of the profits which go to this collective. In my area there are suburbs where all of the streets are named after Hindu masterrace. this is how we RULE white snowniggers. Our modus operandi is to force the original snownigger owners out, with money, and keep maybe one or two of the original "native" staff to make it seem like its still your local, neighborhood shop. You can recognize these shops by thier glass cases selling knives, drug paraphernalia, fidget spinners, incense. BOW DOWN SNOWNIGGERS. WE OWN YOU!

You are in a country where goats fear for the safety of their anuses. Best of luck in your endeavors to overcome that. America will ruin your children.

Attached: l7bnfdzsu5r11.jpg (720x517, 21K)

pajeet i could almost smell your shit from all the way over here here

Poo in the loo, plain and simple, POO IN THE LOO.

>shits in your path
what do Jow Forums?

Look, you’re an ugly, smelly, social inept shitskin that nobody wants anything to do with. Nobody cares about whether you call yourself aryan or not, you’re literally too retarded to see that we are superior to you in every way and that’s why we say being aryan is better than being a shitskin like you. No matter what term you use to describe us were better than you. Just look at these pathetic threads you ugly betas keep making to desperately avoid the fact that you’re inferior to us. Just stay in your designated shittig country and get off of the Internet

>poo
>talking about honour

You’re about as honourable as a kike

I doubt that there are many true Aryans left. You mixed with those dumb savages down south.

>first rate work
>timely and insightful

You're hired.

Attached: 1536111922374.png (255x186, 59K)

>be inferior shitskin
>be so retarded you think your superior to your superiors, whilst you speak their language because your subcontinent got cucked by a small island nation half the world away

>we are black, not white
You’re an inferior shitskin desperately trying to get around the fact that you’re inferior whilst being reminded eeryday that you are in fact inferior to us

>no one conquers India
>except a small island nation with a vastly smaller population

I’m starting to think you’re on par with niggers

>bean poles

I COULD KNOCK ALL THREE OUT JUST BY GIVING A MEAN LOOK!!

There is no drama, you’re a bunch of retards with nothing to live for because you’re country is a (literal) shithole. All you do is annoy your superiors, just like when you aggrevate the chinese

You mean your superiors? The people whose land you live in because your people are a bunch of inferior monkeys?

Dalits and Dravidians are subhumans, nigger-tier. I unironically hate them.
The whiter, more pure Indians you occasionally find among high-class Northern Indians can be decent.

In my shithole the likes of you play accordions on the street and beg for money, speak their monkey language and just live in their own dumpsterpolis

Attached: indiansnotonce.jpg (999x650, 182K)

Another retarded shitskin who can’t axcept his inferiority

You have lost a lot of hair Kumar...

>be inferior shitskin
>make up retarded nonsense because the truth is too unpalatable

this desu. your whole lore about being superior falls flat when you open a history book

>be plumber in India
>go out of business

I work with a northern Indian and he’s alright, although the word honour is not in his vocabulary and he smells like all poos

Strong in this one is the larp
Train him we shall
Order to the force will he bring...

The fact that this has any responses, much less 85, is proof that pol as we knew it is dead. RIP

not if you maintain street pipes

Attached: 1490023550209.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

Wrong font

hi there newfriend

>not knowing about one of our favorite hobies

Attached: 1490634125490.jpg (2048x1733, 435K)

Honour is a European and East Asian thing.

You fucking monkeys were gifted amazing infrastructure and a functional government from the British.

Now look at you.

Fuck off and die.

Bring the poo

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece/amp/

to the loo.

Attached: image001.jpg (569x808, 74K)

Go to sleep gurka,

Attached: IMG-20180913-WA0034.jpg (506x511, 60K)

I am too good to hate south asians. I mean, I do not hate you anymore.

WHITES ARE INFERIOR TO THE LOWEST OF AUSTRALOID ABOS.

We have taken over Australia, Canada, Britain, Spain, Germany, US

The whites will all become 3rd class citizens!!

Your future is Uganda and Fiji where Hindus are the ruling class that shits on the 3rd class white citizens.

We own your franchises, your companies, your universities, your hospitals, your wall street, your banks, your tech, your hotels, you gas stations, you women, your moms. Its all fuckin OURS

your stupid white spawn will soon learn how to like tickling our Hindu brown balls with your wet tongue. you are going to learn to love the taste of our Hindu spicey anus ass well, since thats the only thing your tongue will be contacting.

FELLOW HINDUS.

WE ARE NOW HERE AND TAKING OVER.

ITS TIME TO RISE AND OVERTHROW THE WHITE PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately for you, I do not subscribe to hate politics.