HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: file.png (2380x1170, 961K)

>ntfs
ahahahahahahaha

this will not end well

>ntfs
You only have yourself to blame. It's literally the worst mainstream FS.

>windows filesystem
Are you from reddit?

>Resyncing
>6TB
That's going to take a while. Are you sure your drive isn't fucked?

>resyncHing

a bluescreen or crash requires the mirrored drives to resync, at least when you use Windows software raid (mirrored drives) I believe bios software raid or hardware raid avoids resyncing.

>NTFS

Attached: 1398483700705.webm (640x360, 134K)

you sir are double fucked

Stop being used by windows

>shitty resolution
768p monitor?

Attached: Clipboard00.jpg (4321x3017, 276K)

>synchronization
Oh you're just autistic, sorry.

Attached: 3828ae7566c4b0727ab8f60fe1aec83d.jpg (630x943, 202K)

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (3456x2956, 139K)

>jpeg quality: 5

is this a brit meme?
it's resyncing in burgerland

It's called english, you potato.
A chromozome-hoarding bitch like you wouldn't know what synchronization means and that both syncing and synching is a retarded way to shorten it since the roots are "syn" and "chronos" and what a fucking nigger you have to be to shorten that to "sync" or "synch".
t. russian gopnik who can't even english

what's wrong with ntfs and what to use instead ?

ext4

Attached: mm.jpg (620x465, 45K)

ESL go away
and its actually called English :^)
and yes in English you can shorten words that way, even if your tiny commie brain can't understand it

Leave english to someone who actually speaks it, boris.

>he had the opportunity to suggest fscq
>he decided to go full retard and suggest ext4
Enjoy your corruption, Stallmeme.

Attached: images.jpg (830x1080, 71K)

So explain how does "syn" "chronos" or "synchronization" get shortened to sync instead of something reasonable as "synchron".
I'm eager to learn from people who criticize capitalization, but can't properly do it themselves.

fscq

Attached: mmmmm.png (620x465, 156K)

because synchronization (while having Greek etymology) is an English word, and is treated as one in English. We do not take the origin of a word into account when it is used, languages are living things, they change as the people who speak it wish it to.

XFS, BtrFS

kek, reminds me of this bad boy

Attached: 1518828015458.jpg (640x335, 28K)

I get that, but why artificially introduce ambiguity into *terms* when they're supposed to be unambiguous? If you use the origins to shorten your words, it's less ambiguous.

RIP

because if you're a native English speaker a word like resync is natural, and you should know its meaning not only by its context but also in it being a very commonly used prefix with a word like sync, which isn't a rare word in the Information Era

Because the people using it accepted that there a sizeable enough difference between sync and sink that you shouldn't have an issue determining which is which from context.

>RAID 0

Attached: bobteam.png (144x159, 31K)

Do I look like I know what a jpeg is?

>btrfs

Attached: 1530735251185.png (1440x1557, 738K)