Hey /g. Computer Science major here...

Hey /g. Computer Science major here. I'm about to graduate and I'm trying to figure out a field to specialize in or something along the lines of that.

I've done some robotics and iot research but my university doesn't have the resources to delve in deeper. What other fields would you suggest I try?

I'm a normie at programming and fucking hate the ai bullshit they push everywhere, btw.

Attached: 1530668719332.jpg (800x522, 48K)

If you don't have >3.9 GPA, don't have a project and didn't intern at FAANG, better luck next life.

Lmao you wasted all that time and money when you could have been learning while working in the industry.

I didn't go to an expensive college though and I did most of my learning on my own

I've done some projects, both inside and outside of class. Intern once and I actually hate all of silicon Valley with all my heart.

Didn't get paid for it though did you, retard?

Of course not. What did you expect?

I'll tell you what I expected.

Every day I come to Jow Forums, and I scroll for hours. I'm searching for someone with an amount of brain cells rivaling room temperature. I expect them to turn up.

You let me down.

Sorry to be a disappointment, user. But on a serious note what would you suggest I do since you claim everyone else on this board is dumber than a thermostat?

It's already too late. You wasted one of the most important parts of your youth, and you'll never get it back.

Get hired as fast as you can and hope to hell the race between burnout and your retirement fund finishes favourably.

Thanks for the actual advice.

Wow i cringed so hard

so ur sayin i'm cool. fuck ye.

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

OP here. Stop being a faggot. He's telling the truth

Cringy shitposter here, don't defend me, that's gay.

> (You)
>Cringy shitposter here, don't defend me, that's gay.
But I'm gay for you bro

being gay for someone is gay

It is.

but is it though?

I recommend bioinformatics. I did a course in it when I was at uni.

what project should i make to get an internship as a freshman?

I dunno lol find something that will impress people. In high school I created an extensive restaurant POS system with loyalty programs, mass emailing for customer retention, iphone/android apps, and some other stuff. A few businesses in town were using it and I made a lot of money. So even though my GPA was always in the toilet I had no problem getting internships/a job because I had cool shit to point to. Just find something really large in scope and vomit it into github