Mac is better for gaming on steam than windows because its more stable and professionals use it

Mac is better for gaming on steam than windows because its more stable and professionals use it

Attached: Mac is best computer.jpg (950x534, 58K)

A thread died for this

you like sucking those windicks i see

I love those 12" MacBooks. Hope there will be soon an 13" or 14" option.

Sorry, I forgot that macOS and Windows were the only operating systems in existence. Have a nice summer vacation, user!

>Mac is better for gaming on steam than windows because its more stable and professionals use it
>destroying your precious butterfly keys in a fit of rage
>haveing to pay $700 for keyboard replacement
>having no integrated gpu (or having ayymd shit gpus)

yeah, doubt it

in his defense steam on linux fucking sucks

sorry lol all the others are not even worth mentioning

Steam on anything sucks

anything but mac

It has Borderlands 2 and Valve games, so it literally has all of the games actually worth playing.

>t. mactoddler
Have a (You) appleboy.

Attached: 1526007909670.gif (480x238, 415K)

OPENEMU is the best gaming emulator on any system ever

But can it play PUBG or CoD?

Why would you want it to

thank god no

So I could play good games not shitty fake nerd games

You need to be 18 or older to post on this website

No shit faggot i am just cos you like some games and i dont does not mean im underage

>steam
just pirate
you have to be mentally ill to pay for digital distribution

on the other hand, games are for children

>not supporting developers
Fuck You
You are the Cancer killing this world

> Caring about games enough to base your OS choice around it
> Not underage

i know people that are 36 and still care about games so you can still that "logic" up your ass faggot

Why would you support game developers? Wasting money to support people wasting their time, to give other people things to waste their time with.

Waste inception!

Don't remind me. I have colleagues in their fucking 40's and 50's talking about games every day.

Same reason you watch tv and pay the for the cable you enjoy it and you apreciate the hard word the people put into making things for you to enjoy. be thankful to publisher, develipers, cable companies, tv shows, producers, etc.
YOU FUCKING GREEDY SLEFISH PRICK

But I don’t pay for cable or a tv license user

>Same reason you watch tv and pay the for the cable
I don't though. Literally never have.

>YOU FUCKING GREEDY SLEFISH PRICK
hehe

How can you people say this with smiles on your faces? This is how people live and your taking that away from them

>support the developer!
They are a company, not a charity, and should be treated as such.

Gaming is for retards and Mac OS is almost as bad as Windows.

Lots of developers help people in need they run charitys. I watch and donate to the Yogscast charity events and they arent even developers

What? I should pay for things I don't use? lol!

Also it's their choice how to make a living. If you choose to make "entertainment" for a living, I really can't feel bad.

You dont go to the hospital every day yet you still pay for it in taxes its the same thing

The only greedy selfish pricks are the game developer and publishers who want me to give them money for nothing in return.
Piracy is more convenient and has more freedom.

Sometimes we just need something to escape the harsh realizations that our lives aren't what we planned. For plenty of people it's all about the games. I, however, hide from the world by installing Linux; or as I've began calling it: GNU/Linux.

Sometimes freedom is wrong just look at the US or Russia

I'm sorry I don't get that at all.

I don't play games or watch TV and don't want to or need to. So I obviously don't pay for it.

I'm forced to pay my taxes which yes secures me to be treated if I need it.

You pay for the hospitals to secure the jobs and to help people you just so happen to use it some day so to is devolpers you should help secure jobs and help people that do enjoy their work and someday you may enjoy it aswell

So you're literally a communist, and you put a hospital worker that literally saves lives on the same level as a retard wasting time for other people to waste time!?

I dont believe in labels. But I do believe in equal opertunity for all and helping developers make games that i enjoy and giving you the same opertunity to play them as i

If I go to the hospital, I am taking up finite space in the hospital and the finite employees are having to use their finite time and skills to give me an actual service that can't be copy and pasted to someone else.
Games can be infinitely copy and pasted once they are made. Paid digital distribution is neither a good or service, in fact it is worse than rent seeking since it takes value away. It doesn't have the convenience or freedom or $0 price tag of piracy and doesn't have the added value or freedom of a proper physical copy.
Being expected to give them money for digital distribution is communist
>i made something so I should be able to eat!

So your just a selfish loser that posts on Jow Forums all day and steals peoples hard works. Well isnt that something to be proud of go tell mommy about that next time your out of your room.

I hope Apple will release a 10" option that has keys that have literally 0 travel. Ergonomics are for losers anyway.

I can decide cocaine is for children, doesn't mean I don't keep it ready for friends on the coffee table.

this but unironically

Facts

Works fine, grandpa. It's not 2005 anymore.

>unironically gayming

Attached: 8991643_t.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Report.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)