Didn't click on anything relating to baby formula

>Didn't click on anything relating to baby formula
>Didn't say anything related baby formula
>Botnet phone camera didn't see any thing relating to baby formula
>All I did was THINK about baby formula, and started seeing ads for Similac and Gerber Brand formula, and get ads for it
How is that possible? What the fuck is Google able to read our minds?

Attached: 1488852903921.jpg (768x578, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recon.meddle.mobi/panoptispy/
thisisinsider.com/phone-recording-microphone-screen-2018-7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you honestly think deep machine learning is a fucking meme?

That thought wasn't really yours, it was Google who implanted this idea into your brain in the first place.

Let it be known that Google's responsible for me thinking that abortion is a good way to get rid of dindus and denying them free formula is too.

Oh and yeah, I don't have universal adblocking on my phone, sorry for being a pleb.

begone animefag

Attached: animefag.png (765x322, 50K)

I smell confirmation bias.

user, please, I implore you, have your child breastfed.
Formula is going to fuck it up.

anime website

Attached: 1500237838462.png (588x766, 585K)

Attached: 4_0217.png (448x240, 49K)

Is any of that 'Google listens into you through your phone so they can target ads better' meme true?

Are you pregnant OP? Sometimes those darn AI can figure that out.

>seeing ads
Found your problem.

Its ip based. So, if you live with you gf, you better start checking if your condoms dont have a hole in them.

it would be both legal and doable. when you install some kind of google assistant, you give it mike permissions, what happens after that depends on google. maybe only messages after "ok google" are sent to the internet, maybe every sound that's recognized as potential word is

i bet some of less obvious sounds are sent to google because they have to teach their neural networks on some kind of data. if your "ok google" with mouthful of cheetos wasn't recognized properly, it becomes valuable data for google to teach their ok google recognizer

OP here. I go to Jow Forums so that make it okay.

I don't have any kids yet. I will have my wife breastfeed.

I am a man (male).

I'm at work lol. Maybe it did it by GPS and it's coincidence?

I used to do transcription for chump change, and I once got put onto a project from a "large company who will not be named". It was obviously Google, since a ton of the clips to transcribe included "Ok, Google". The more interesting ones were those that seemed to just be minute long conversations between people who clearly weren't aware their phone was listening to them.

Google the time target found out a girl was pregnant before her dad did lol I may have bad news for you

I'm a virgin and don't have a wife yet. My OP anime photo should have been a giveaway.

Attached: 1526711875239.png (906x960, 940K)

I've personally tested it and the answer was no. There was also quite recently a study published that found that the answer was no. The difficulty of complying with the GDPR while doing this suggests the answer is double extra no.

The study is here:
recon.meddle.mobi/panoptispy/
One of the articles saying it doesn't have any evidence of microphone snooping is here:
thisisinsider.com/phone-recording-microphone-screen-2018-7

>formula will fuck it up
just wanna say, formula does no harm as a supplmentary food source. theres no denying that breast milk is the healthiest food source for infants, but some formulae can provide additional nutrients that arent found in breast milk.

Attached: 1524352938668.jpg (1434x339, 74K)

confirmation bias

>t. GIDF

If you don't believe me you can always test it yourself.

I've only read the abstract of that study but that article you posted is retarded. Saying 'conspiracy theory' 50 times and saying that a study found something does not good journalism make. The person who wrote it was as familiar with that study as I am right now.

Wtf I love Google now

Attached: 1438219596651.gif (250x167, 483K)

There are many others reporting the same thing if you don't like that one.

I HAVE tested it myself and it always becomes true. My 40 yr old Boomer parents have told me that their phone listens to them and shows ads of what they or their friends talk about.

What was your exact test configuration?

>many others reporting the same study
Woah.
I was just commenting on the article itself. I bet a kike wrote it.

>be 2013
>texting oneitis
>she mentions something about Dollar General
>I open internet and immediately see ads of aforementioned store

Stay noided, boys.

Attached: that fucking cat.jpg (600x524, 43K)

>by Rachel Sandler, Business Insider
>Sandler is a surname derived from Hebrew "Sandlar" (סנדלר)—"sandal-maker", i.e. shoemaker—which passed over to Yiddish with the same meaning.

Well well well...

>can't drum up a better complaint than "uh I don't like the article much"
>is told to find a different article like a big boy
>can't handle it, time to assert jews are involved
lol

It was proven that Jews are involved.

Nigga my test configuration was having a smartphone and using it in the normal course of my daily life. You're a retard if you think Google isn't spying on you for the sole purpose of using your devices as ad rev generators.

Attached: A5E900B75B6148D9A3D122AE1ABA58C3_0.jpg (500x1200, 119K)

>Nigga my test configuration was having a smartphone and using it in the normal course of my daily life.
Then your test isn't worth a fucking shit. If nothing else you first need to uninstall (or disable microphone access) of every even remotely suspicious app to confirm it's actually Google and not some dodgy third world developed app. Never mind that if you don't pick something you never usually talk about and test with that it's impossible to spot the difference between things that can be derived from other online behavior and actual instances of listening.

>You're a retard if you think Google isn't spying on you for the sole purpose of using your devices as ad rev generators.
I did think that but I couldn't replicate it. I tried it about five times, sitting in front of an Android phone and Windows with an open copy of Chrome (logged into Android, Chrome and Google with the same account) and I couldn't get any effect whatsoever.

Perhaps, but you're not getting the antibodies and other crucial things found in breast milk, with formula.
Feed your kid formula, and it'll have a compromised immune system and a possible ~20 point IQ reduction.

anime website

Attached: the foot nibbler.jpg (478x660, 127K)

fuck off newfag

Go to myactivity.google.com
you can literally play back what google recorded, notice that the records include the keyword.

nuh huh - it says only YOU can see this data

How is this even an argument when over 3/4 of the site has nothing to do with anime at all

it pretty much is

I've had something similar happen to me. It's fucking freaky.

>man (male)
How is this possible?

was it the only commercial you stumbled upon?? No? There you go then.
Read about coincidences and confirmation bias, you doofus.

Jow Forums was from the beginning a website made to discuss anime. As the site grew and more non-anime topics were added, the culture since creation still carried on.

So why bother to complain when you see something related to anime on a website that started for anime?

lurk more

your founding fathers are weebs. suck on it you nigger.

You could always ksg yourself. Or go back to rebbit. The choice is yours.

Install wireshark or equivalent on your router and monitor the data. Look how often it connects to Google IPs that's how much data they are getting about you

>implying they don't have enough on you to have a simulation of your brain, so they know what you're thinking simply because your brain and their model of your brain work the same way