Tfw no lesbian coders to develop software with

>tfw no lesbian coders to develop software with

Attached: twitter.png (1290x433, 640K)

That's pretty hot desu

Attached: 1464130594608.png (1920x1080, 373K)

>cd ..
>cd documents
>cd .
>cd ..
>ls
>ls -a
>cd folder
>cd ..

Lesbians are the only sane LGBTQ+, who the fuck would prefer men over women other than faggots and WOMEN???

Holy fuck, why can't they ever just be gay or lesbian? They are NEVER just gay or lesbian, they're LGBTQ and it's this big thing about diversity or whatever. So fucking retarded. I LOVE LESBIANS but I HATE LGBTQTOWKQ)!)!)!)!)!))!

if Jow Forums stats were right based lesbians are also leaders in domestic abuse

I want a lesbian to bust my balls

I'm pretty sure I could unlesbian number 1 and 3

>>cd ..
you mean cd.. dude cd .. actuallly works you fcuk

cd.. is actually more efficient (one less character) and every non-retard (note how you are not included in this group) has
alias cd..='cd ..'
in his ~/.bashrc anyway

so, uh, how do they prove that they really are?

All fat, lol. Why do you eat so much in America?

>i love lesbians
They don't love you, faggot.

hot
fuck LGBTQWTFBBQ tards

the point of the LGBTQ+ movement isn't just "girls can love girls and boys can love boys", it's "human sexuality is incredibly complicated and the rigid framework on it imposed by those in power is stifling and produces damaging results on people's psyches and larger society".

When is the ETA for Chinese world domination? I prefer a cruel master to a crazy one.

Attached: 1503653209452.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

/thread

>at twitter HQ

why am i not fucking suprised by this.

>human sexuality is incredibly complicated and the rigid framework on it imposed by those in power is stifling and produces damaging results on people's psyches and larger society

Attached: e165d715bb9d88a384a7263a94bc3664.jpg (302x256, 23K)

O B S E S S E D

>incredibly complicated and the rigid framework on it imposed by those in power is stifling and produces damaging results

Attached: c4a7697ea9cc48aeac0d0699c387006e.jpg (770x887, 42K)

Whats the point of this?
Are they gonna fuck eachother?
I dont understand like a group for women is ok but why for lesbians?
To me it sounds like they just want to fuck.

sounds like a distro I would use.

>damaging results
watch some hardcore lesbian ass fisting. now that's damaging

There is no such thing as a "lesbian". One good dicking is all it takes to wipe off this sort of feminist rot that has set in a dyke's brain.

2g1c is technically lesbian, I think.

Is this even allowed?
I thought companies cant pick based on gender and sexual preferences??

Nah it's "we want to control people and make it illegal to ever offend an LGBTQ+ person"
Fuck that shit. We have all the rights we need. There's nothing more that needs to be done in the west.

t. gay

It's called affirmative action

but wait

I think you have enlightened me, like for real

It just occured to me that the whole patriarchy thing is a gigantic conspiracy theory that got blown way out of proportion

like area 52 ufos, or flat earth, or moon landing, or whatever.

never thought I'd learn something on Jow Forums.

The worst part about being gay is all the faggots who make it their entire identity.
I cant just suck cock in peace, no no, it has to be a MOVEMENT

>we just want to be respected, we don't want to impede your life or interfere, let and let live!

Attached: 1512305267859.png (747x843, 186K)

This. Read the Constitution, we are all equal. It doesn't leave room for interpretation. If you want your rights respected, you've gotta eat some shit every once in a while, and honor the rights of your fellow citizen.If everyone obeys the laws, things are fine.Liberals and Nazis are the mongoloids who refuse to accept and honor freedom.

I see your point, revolving your entire life and identity around what you have orgasms over, is pretty retarded. As is,worrying about what others orgasm over. If all this energy could be put towards anything productive, I think there would be a lot of happy people.

bloat

They aren't fat, you lonely virgin faggot.

>in his .bashrc
>he puts aliases in .bashrc

You guys told me lesbians were all fat and ugly with short pink hair and body mods?

>if Jow Forums stats were right based lesbians are also leaders in domestic abuse
>assuming anything on Jow Forums is even sane, forget factual

NOW THAT'S A LOT OF DAMAGE!

They're clearly all just counting their drunk college experiences to get lesbian credit.

Well yeah. Where are you supposed to put them?

jew nigger detected

>human sexuality is incredibly complicated

Only if you're mentally ill

Inability to tolerate complexity and ambiguity is a sure sign of either mental illness or low IQ.
Do you have a mental illness, low IQ, or both?

It's just "give me attention".

When have police broken up consensual sex because 2 men were having sex in their own bedroom on their own property?

In the Kernal

Attached: 1530146628941.jpg (850x2200, 804K)

t. roastie

This is a yuri thread, so while the spirit of your pic is right, you should change from Jow Forums to /u/

>he thinks women post on Jow Forums

Please leave 2016 refugee

Human sexuality is penis + vagina = reproduction.
If you're talking about what lesbians or gays do it's about as much sexuality as someone fucking a tree.

Dubs checked.

Why does it matter who a developer sleeps with, as long as the software works properly? I must be missing something.

I keep seeing people use exceptions for flow control. This seems really stupid to me, but do they know something I don't?

Those are not lesbians. Too pretty. I bet they all are bisluts or worse, self-identify as multigendered pansexuals.

t. actual dyke

Attached: 1529967726547.jpg (700x915, 129K)

>t. Female (male) bullshiting females to get laid
Ftfy

it's like goto but you can pass a data structure

really really nice if you're a brainlet and coded yourself into a corner

It's always easier to just not do it this way. I'll happily admit that I'm a brainlet and I don't want to unnecessarily fuck around with exceptions.

>projecting this much
Also why would I come to a board filled with sissy fagboys to get laid?

Attached: 1526097597513.png (540x500, 157K)

Human sexuality is extremely simple. Faggotry is caused by mistakes in sexual imprinting at a young age. Fags know this so they attempt to convert more people to their sie when their minds are the most vulnerable.

Attached: Drag-Queen-Story-Hour-6-1024x727.jpg (1024x727, 144K)

I never implied you come here to get laid. Who the fuck does that? Though you seem a big enough attention whore to post in /soc/.

You outright said it.

Never posted on /soc/, don't ever plan to. Just wherever I go I must post yuri.

Attached: SAM_3908.jpg (512x384, 62K)

You know saying "females" doesn't automatically implies "females in Jow Forums" right? Fuck off tranny.

How do I know you're not a tranny falseflagging out of butthurt knowing I'm a cisbian living the yuri fantasy and you won't never ever be able to achieve that?

Attached: d2934877f321687eaa9dfd32673ce0f36698246dcd783d9ca29907b6d7ffae2d.png (695x900, 868K)

1>3>4>2>5

That's the amazing thing about anonymity. Anyone can think whatever they can.

Kek

Attached: 1526188974765.jpg (1024x595, 178K)

Exceptions are literally a flow control mechanism.
Most people abuse them though. But they make sense in certain cases, e.g. network exceptions.
If the network is out, it's out, send an exception all the way up to cancel the transaction. Don't propagate that manually as in C or Go.

That was kinda his thesis statement

>lesbians who tech
guess they aren't even hiding the fact they can't code

Attached: knitting.jpg (720x481, 63K)

why do companies think that anyone gives a shit about the sexual orientation of their employees? who the FUCK cares as long as the job gets done?

Meh, it's the 'in thing to do' to have a lesbo phase. 98% of them will go back to dick & breed.

Attached: 1524020294809.jpg (554x439, 106K)

>knitting multithreading
that's some next level shit.

>complicated
You either love both, or only one. There are 4 different sexualities. Asexual, straight, bi, or gay. Anything more than that is either fetish tier shit or mental illness.

cd kode

>human sexuality is incredibly complicated
>sometimes I like to put my penis in this
>sometimes I like to put my penis in certain other thing
>complicated
now I knew that everyone here is a fucking retard including me, but how is this complicated. your body handles sexuality for you it's like breathing holy fucking shit why do PEOPLE have to make everything complicated when biology already took care of it

Attached: Collages-by-Peter-Nudo-MF-1.jpg (798x798, 114K)

>the point of the LGBTQ+ movement isn't just "girls can love girls and boys can love boys"
Isn't it? Last time I checked gays are still thrown off the roofs.
If you want everyone to be just, maybe you should start with yourself.

>They're clearly all just counting their drunk college experiences to get lesbian credit.
lol
>be fake SJW boss
>play along with their agenda and employ lesbians
>ask them to prove to you that they are lesbians
>enjoy and watch
>say you are not convinced and don't hire them

stfu and drink your basedmilk

>your body handles sexuality for you it's like breathing holy fucking shit
thats wrong though
your thoughts and beliefs have a major impact on your sexuality

>ask them to prove
You are so autistic that you will never be a boss of anyone, except maybe a dog.
I mean literally - unironically coming up with this idea proves you can't into people and can't so hard that not only normies see there is something wrong with you.

Nice bait. Try again next time

what's the problem, that's pretty much what I do when I have to navigate something. I mistype every other command and constantly do ls to see where I am.

>bash
grml zsh config has .. as an alias for cd ..
also cd is an alias for cd ~

Second one isn't a lesbian, rest probably are.

Citation: I have gaydar.

Dude 5 years ago you could force women to fuck you to get jobs, still can sometimes. This sexual equality thing is a recent development.

Why isn't there a group for gay men?

Attached: 1531001945988.jpg (429x360, 43K)

I'm a lesbian who is a software engineer

>"coders" are now software engineers

By "lesbian" they mean "bisexual."

Kill the SJW lesbian tards pls ty

>if Jow Forums stats were right based lesbians are also leaders in domestic abuse
Funny you say that I know 4 lesbian couples irl and they're all batshit crazy.

damm what made you so upset?

>anecdotal evidence > statistics (other than Jow Forumstard ones)

Chinese authoritarian regime is our only hope.

I never said Jow Forums was right, I just find it funny.

Male
>I'm a programmer. I program stuff. What, my sexuality? OK, I admit, I'm into dudes.

Female
>I'm a lesbian and I code too! Men are obsolete! The future is female! What, my programs? Uh, I actually don't write code per se, I just design the UI.

Attached: 1500812913296.jpg (786x800, 315K)

most are. these are the exceptions that get in photos.

>if Jow Forums stats were right
user..