Tech communities

Jow Forums is dead, what are the alternatives?

Attached: 151.jpg (600x659, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fedoramagazine.org/beginners-guide-irc/
github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md
2hu-ch.org/b/overchan.overchan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit

IRC

unironically this

Please tell us more

fedoramagazine.org/beginners-guide-irc/

Unbreakable silence.

Attached: solaris.jpg (1600x535, 109K)

Unironical home server, home lab and Linux subreddits. There are less retards there and sections are to the point. Also you can learn something there.

your job's internal forum

Jow Forumsrust+programmingcirclejerk

>Assuming user has a job
>Assuming that job has an internal forum.

Better guide
github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md

I appear to have been misunderstood. I was talking about which servers/channels for IRC

yeah, let me just ruin them by posting them here

You approach IRC with a different mentality. You search by topic, not random popularity. But, there can be popular networks, which is very different. Rizon and Freenode are kings IIRC.

Discord

Attached: 1506184013375[1].jpg (500x750, 61K)

Was meant for

Freenode is almost entirely spregs. Say hello and 10 people will log off.

Not sure what channels you frequent dude, I get logs after logs of people talking there.

Is this a girl (male)?

That was also me :/

Reddit and HN.

Kekd

neck yourself

please leave

get out

lobsters

Attached: 1528711866088.jpg (267x323, 7K)

other, more obscure chans.

Jow Forums is just Jow Forums - Politics now

Time to shill again.

Cripplechan's board software is superior in every respect and there can be a near-infinity of different boards. The only problem is that, save for the most popular boards, it's fucking empty. There's even a leftist version of Jow Forums, for anyone seeking refuge.

Frankly, I don't even think of this as shilling anymore. Between Coock's stab in the back and Hirohito's malware crap, and having to drive one of Google's "self-driving" cars before every damn post, this counts as a PSA.

come play BGP with us on anonet in the SECRET CHINESE HACKeR NETWORK IN TOR RUN BY DoD were we argue about which PROTOCOL is better than your favorite dead PROTOCOL.

if you can. :^)

If you think Jow Forums is a dead tech community you have clearly never seen a dead tech community.

I'll show you a dead tech community: 2hu-ch.org/b/overchan.overchan/