Google posting blatant gay propoganda? What the fuck is this degeneracy on my Google Photos app??

>be me start using auto upload on google photos from pixel
>dont have one picture with male friends.
>have few pics with my gf and other shitposting reaction pics
>open it today because of love story notification
>get this shit. well fuck me. thought i was straight but google is saying otherwise.

Attached: 1495735720067.gif (640x480, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/
freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html
9front.org/coc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-20-23-11-131.jpg (1078x1454, 63K)

Cool blog.

thanks. worked hard at it.

Attached: 1495573585938.png (1000x826, 135K)

What

I want to fuck raven

They have being doing this for years.

me too. here another one user.

Attached: 1495574699377.jpg (1132x1500, 231K)

Attached: 046.jpg (326x326, 11K)

You completely forgot about the disgusting garbage the youtube spotlight channel puts up and creates a link to on every single video? Remember #proudtobe coming together to celebrate identity? What about how it shoehorns bullshit lgbbq factoids into history if you ask its assistant to tell you something interesting? Yeah, google does this regularly, its part of why they're evil and you shouldn't use their shit.

nice digits. but i dont know i never saw it this blatant

looks recent and a very aggressive push. it's not that i'm homophobic but pushing shit like this infuriates me.

androidauthority.com/google-photos-love-story-theme-879826/

Attached: 1495736461337.png (500x493, 228K)

They've been doing this with other far left propaganda. Lots of anti-white/pro-LGBT stuff in the app store.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-061313.png (720x1280, 368K)

i think this might be the one to break it. i'm out. i never had a reason before to quit it honestly. i have been humbled.

got to use those google alternative threads which keep popping up here now and then for me to switch completely.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-04-23-23h59m52s295.png (1280x738, 943K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-193703.png (720x1440, 517K)

games for pride? what the fuck does that even mean?
suck off rainbows the fastest?

Attached: original.jpg (525x503, 72K)

Last one.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-193706.png (720x1440, 477K)

fuck but my playstore is fine user. it doesn't have those. it just has the pride ones.
never seen refugee ones.
are leftists actually fighting for open borders? thought that was a meme ffs

Attached: 1519824585478.png (633x605, 207K)

You must have been so traumatized, OP. Stay right where you are. I'm bringing blankets and hot cocoa.

>gay and interracial
What is the point of drastically overrepresenting this miniscule portion of the population in media?

The person on the right could easily by either gender, you idiot, that's probably the point.

Trump cuck just got BTFO

>i am literally shaking.

>implying this shit affects my masculinity and im hurt by this assumption

people can call me a pussy and all that other shit i dont care. they can call me gay for all i care.

But, dont you think this is aggressive at all? in anyway?

>inb4 man up and stop using it.

yes that's my plan now.

really? that's what you're going with? why not longer hair and let us imagine it's a guy with longer hair? why try to lean towards shorter hair?

/leftypol/ is that way you s0iboi.
it's been 1.5 years get over it lmao.

Attached: 1519876400790.png (434x619, 700K)

Go back to your corn fields middle america. Queers and refugees, along with the enlightened citizens, are the new america. You weren't even alive in the 50s, stop trying to take us back there. Google, along with every other enlightened company will pull you into 2018 even if you go kicking and screaming.

Lol you are just a homophobic degenerate.

do you actually enjoy golf courses, dollar store literature, and megachurches? because that would be the result of your agenda, not any sort of grand renaissance or explosion of technology

By using Google's advanced machine learning technologies, Google Photos detected you're a massive faggot. Congratulations!

Weird, i'd hate pride shit more than refugee stuff.
Accepting refugees (real ones, not migrants) atleast serves a humanitarian purpose, unlike faggot shit. I have no problem with them, but why theres a fucking month for them when they account for less than 1% of population.

If I had a company I would do the same shit. People are so stupid, they see faggot propaganda and they will support you with all their money. Trust me, if celebrating hitler was trendy you would see hitler ads everywhere.

>thought that was a meme
I bet you think Jow Forums is ironic and anyone who takes it seriously is stupid, too.

>if celebrating hitler was trendy
It has been trendy for years now. Alt-right started in around 2008

You should spend more time working on your English rather than on spewing mindless hatred.

This hatred is not only justified, it is necessary.

>making an observation
>spewing mindless hatred
kys

Whatever you say. Might as well double down on it since no rational person would say something like that.

on Jow Forums maybe, but not mainstream media.

>lgbt and other minoriy representation is automatically anti white.

Go back to pol

foxnews.com/

GOOGLE
O
O
G
L
E

Attached: 1501416663795.png (1139x1381, 569K)

>using proprietary software
This is what you get. But who cares. Stay mad

Attached: 1392165139192.gif (499x374, 417K)

Stay mad freetard

freebsd.org/internal/code-of-conduct.html

>$current_year

I'm here for Ravens

most people who supported her were using google so of course google starts showing these suggestion

nah its just leftist company

t. googler

Attached: 1519237095941.jpg (1465x865, 631K)

those two words contradict eachother, dumbass

Send an email to google stating that traps are not gay so they stop misclassifing you OP

>Linking a random CoC
>Thinking I'm mad
Whew lad

BASED RAVENPOSTER I have been looking for you since the deep learning thread.

Do you have any opinions on Kaggle?

This is retarded. Hetero is the default and logical option for choosing a partner, it's also the most common so it should be shown on stuff like that. I don't care if there's a button "show me ads for faggots" but showing them by default is bullshit.

Like the other user said, they've been doing this for quite some time now. Just take a look at the last few google doodles. Most people are either drawn black or brown. I'm genuinely surprised that they made a doodle on Father's Day but the picture itself is too vague. I couldn't even tell what that is.

I have 4 German ones about LGBT pride.
1/4
"celebrate pride and the CSD" (whatever that is, I don't want to click it and find out)

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-191328.png (1080x1620, 531K)

"Read colorful articles
Learn more about LGBTQ"

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-191332.png (1080x1620, 487K)

"games for the pride
discover diversity"

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-191335.png (1080x1620, 487K)

"follow the rainbow
with pride on the go"
There were 6 cards total, 4 of them were LGBT crap.
What the fuck Google

Attached: Screenshot_20180707-191339.png (1080x1620, 481K)

Every year those Jew commies snub the US troops who died trying to help their tribe in WW2.

My Firefox starting page does the same thing, it has some well written articles that more than often end up being subversive SJW pieces.

Haha I can't believe how sensitive you guys are to seeing gay things.

I hope you end up in a cave somewhere shuffling about the candlelight scared that your shadows might touch a little and that'd be gay.

im gay and i find this spoon feeding normies propaganda disgusting

fuckk advantages to using OC i guess.
it's pretty good if you do those challenges with the time they stipulated.

Also they always give the data and in some cases AWS too. so, you dont even need to run them in your system.

if you dont go by time limit then you just become lazy and dont complete it. But, if you go by time, you will force yourself to learn.

what more can i say about it though. it's a good site dude. what more you wanna know?

Attached: 1516983658117.jpg (1024x1448, 133K)

Leave it to Jow Forumstards to shit on 'freetards' while using proprietary cloud services while simultaneously complaining about it.

this, who gives a shit
>spending time on discussing things you dont like
the closet sure is comfy

>talking about degeneracy
>anime avatarfag
This is not shocking at all

iOS still winning

i cant imagine being triggered by a cartoon image in an app tbqh
is this all americans are nowadays? constantly triggered?

check em. which one are you using? im on developer and i dont have those?

THANK YOU.

nazi digits wasted on a fucking jew oh the irony

anime website

Attached: 1519944862125.jpg (814x814, 139K)

>not linking to the best CoC
9front.org/coc

It's funny how Jow Forumstards complain so much about Firefox when Microsoft Edge literally comes with MSM on the new tab page by default.

Pay attention. Very mainstream Democrats and media outlets are calling for complete abolishment of non enforcement of immigration restrictions.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Nice bait >”Haha stop being so fragile you guise xD it’s not like we’re trying to subvert your culture or anything!”

Gas yourself, shlomo

Attached: EEAB3E94-B0EC-4432-AA24-67D06120580B.jpg (478x478, 28K)

Fucking this user.

We are leaving nuamerica and we are taking our corn fields with us.

Attached: 1530093603024.jpg (638x566, 54K)

k, fuck off corn welfare faggot baby.

>google
there's your problem. host it yourself using something like nextcloud you cuck

Attached: [ CONTEMPLATIVE JAZZ MUSIC ].gif (500x418, 885K)

Why do Jews hate the midwest so much? Its great here. Keep your piss reeking cities.

Attached: 1530666534199.png (805x717, 792K)

because they are literally a cost to the federal government

low density means low value, high cost US post offices
low density means energy and other utility subsidies to make the hook ups worthwhile to providers
outdated agricultural protectionism and emergency food surplus planning results in a shitload of subsidies and wasted food in the ag business.

basically, you people are low iq, welfare cry baby faggots who are detached from reality and actual problems.

Why? That's fucking retarded. Most countries cannot sustain these numbers. What about vaccines and endemic diseases?

>2018
>Google Photos
>Google
don't

I'm pretty sure he wants to complain about the jews or something. How can you be retarded enough to buy the official botnet phone, then voluntarily enable botnet automatic photo uploads, then suddenly start asking questions when you see a gay advert for another botnet service.

>I'm pretty sure he wants to complain about the jews
Well he has a great point there. Fuck the joos

Attached: ss mann sticker.png (512x490, 60K)

Is that what this thread is about? A drawing with no specified gender?
Kill yourself you worthless sack of shit. A thread died for this.

Real problems? Like what? The inability to legally fuck little boys in the ass? Not letting every shitskin on the planet into our country?

Attached: E23BB641-71C7-4994-B01C-7C1A6F2E36B6.jpg (720x926, 70K)

IDK, maybe things like climate change or actually building American value in finance, modern technology?

cumskin goys deserve everything they get if they're this retarded
looks like an iq of 100 isn't enough

kys

Attached: reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

100 iq really isn't enough desu.

I take no issue with addressing issues like pollution, sustainable energy, etc.. leftists lose credibility on these issues, because their solution is always to tax everyone to hell and back.

Stop being racist.

Imagine being so detached from reality that you think the entire midwest is just worthless agricultural land. What percent of the midwest population are farmers? Like 2%?

Imagine trying so hard to find an argument you come up with fucking post office expenses. Literally no one has ever cared. The midwest population is the only tax positive group in the US. Minorities that make up the majority of cities pay no taxes and drain government services like vampires. But keep focusing on the post office, kek.

Attached: 1529433479977.jpg (634x566, 58K)

When have they not been totally transparent about this?

please enlighten me how to solve climate change without taxing, spending, or regulating

If I posted this on Reddit on the relevant subreddits I would be immediately banned.

Keep filling out those captchas for inane anime posts, though, filling out google's ML database is a smaller donation than just handing them 1000 dollars for a pixel.