I want to re-install arch, but refuse to use the autistic bullshit install guide at archlinux.org

I want to re-install arch, but refuse to use the autistic bullshit install guide at archlinux.org.

What is the best, up-to-date arch installer?

Attached: 1521753739840.jpg (2000x1500, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64

architect arch installer. works flawlessly my dude.

based
cringe

dead, but if it still works i would go with this

I think the revenge installer is the most up to date.

Install Antergos instead.

anarchy or antergos.
Do not fall for memejaro

Antergos is Arch with an installer. It only has an extra repository in pacman to load shit like logos and icons for the Antergos project.

> arch installer
spotted the stupid nigger

Just go through the installation proccess, and automate some shell scripts to do it for you the next time around.

Just use Antergos. It's the same thing but automatic.
>inb4 virgin hair splitting

Uninstall arch and install gentoo

>stupid nigger

spotted the 30 y/o boomer

Manjaro

i am with you, i have installed it 20+ times when i had less going on. it was fun learning but frustating. you could follow the wiki verbatim and still get different results every install which i found frustrating. fuck you could reinstall using a script you made YOURSELF that worked 3 times before that just completely stops working i dont understand it but arch install feels like fucking rng. i reinstalled it like a month ago from the wiki only for it to fail i forget how but good god i was pissed off, i actually followed the wiki verbatim, I MEAN LITERALLY EVERY LINE, i think it had something to do with grub? which refused to work. i finally settled on xubuntu, fuck the aur man its not as useful as it sounds, ppas aren't as big of pains to install as you might think just make like some shell scripts for your xubuntu version. and of course the only reason to use arch is for the aur. learn from my own mistakes and just fuck off

use the installer you've written yourself, naturally

why are you letting that little girl browse Jow Forums you sick fuck

she looks like a 30 year old to me

She looks legal to me

Why?

>too muh dik
>tu my dck
>2 ma dik
yeah yeah

>girl