What should I write? Thinking either a website or a desktop application. Fine with frontend/backend work...

what should I write? Thinking either a website or a desktop application. Fine with frontend/backend work. I need something to do

Attached: 1479914145970.png (778x512, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

make.girls.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What programming language?!

Write the dumb frogposter application.

Whatever you want. C, C++, C#, Javascript, PHP, Python, Java, assembly

Train a neural network to generate unique pepes for you.

what's that

probably wouldn't work very well

If it's good enough for creating anime girls, it's good enough for pepes
make.girls.moe/

I guess, the amount of training it would need would be ridiculous

write a web application that gets an instagram account address as input and then grabs all the pictures of that account (with the highest possible quality) and save them all in a zip file in your harddrive

Then you can already add another project on top of it. A web scraper with another neural network trained to find pepes on Jow Forums and save them.

this is doable. I'm surprised something like it doesn't already exist

A tool that allows for easy collaging of multiple pictures. Drag and drop. Hardmode : Resizing and cropping. Preferably web based.

main problem is I don't use instagram at all

I have so many ideas and not the skill to do them. Not just programs and sites , but real world things.
I don't want to get Zuckerberged though.

pls give

make a blockchain based Jow Forums
you can call it 4chain

Make a jodel ripoff that's nation/state wide. Would make you rich.

just do it as a python script

wat that

stupid frogposter

it should take 1 hour max to do this right? im newbie programmer but this doesnt sound that hard might try it

give it a try. main thing is you'll want to use an API so that it doesn't break if they change what the site looks like.

it's a normie discussion platform based on anonimity and it restricts the people you can interact with to your current city

oh damn, never worked with an api before. any pointers? also im not op btw

front-end stuff is usually just digging into jsons

yeah I know because I'm OP

Find an Instagram library for the language you use, and then look at the documentation.

>what should I write?
poetry

nonononono

desktop client for Jow Forums