What new phone should I buy? I've been using a Note 4 for so long...

What new phone should I buy? I've been using a Note 4 for so long, the AMOLED screen burn in and slow downs are getting annoying. Should I go with Iphone for more variety in apps or just stick with another android?

Attached: note4.jpg (900x1050, 277K)

another goat note

>Should I go with Iphone for more variety in apps
LOL, wut? Android has way more apps than Apple.

When my note 4 broke after falling from 3 stories high, I bought a good as new one.
Still one of the best out there.

Just buy another Android, don't fall in the iPhone meme.

I recomend you another phablet.

Attached: 1531020628764.jpg (495x721, 50K)

>slow downs are getting annoying
Don't even get me started. It's bad enough they stopped me at 6.0 but still managed to fuck up the battery usage with a final """""update"""". And I can't even use a custom rom because exynos.

I'm gonna replace mine with a Key2 after I see some reviews. I wanna make sure the camera and sunlight legibiliy is as good as they claim it to be.

If you were happy with it just go with the Note 8
The AMOLED screens, at least the Samsung ones, greatly improved and they do all kinds of hardware and software tweaks against burn in

>slow downs

I have a sad news for you - your EMMC is going to die. I have one in that kind of state but I noticed it in enough incipient phase to install WakeLock and use it until I can get a S7. (non Edge)

fuck i want to save this image but i'm not sure i want to save anything nsfw on my laptop

Are you borrowing a laptop from your church or something?

no i'm just kinda scared if someone goes to use my laptop that they'll be a bit of an asshole and go rampaging through my files

Oneplus 6, same internals as flagship phones but cheaper

install lineage os.
all is fixed.
you just lose pen apps.

anyway,
1+6.
mi mix 2 or 2s.
zenfone 5 or 5z.
lg v30.

if poor,
redmeme note 5 ai.

Don't lend your laptop to assholes?

I mean the fact that I can still use the apps on my Note 4 but also have the apps from ios
>tfw just bought an iphone x
Lmao how fucked am I? The oneplus 6 looks great but I want a different experience from android cause the Note 4 is still a pretty capable android device.
Yeah that shit is honestly pretty annoying. Had to buy 2 batteries.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (840x251, 24K)

Better yet, don't lend your laptop at all. It's a PERSONAL computer.

>Had to buy 2 batteries.
Enjoy your subpar battery life on the iPhone X and the inability to do anything about it, forget carrying and replacing batteries yourself.

I'm already enjoying subpar battery life on the Note 4. Was only out the house for 6 hours at 100% and it died before I got home.

3 4

Fuck you

>enjoying subpar battery life
>note 4
Lmao nigger new battery is ten bux. Stop LARPing.

>enjoying subpar battery life
>note 4
>Lmao nigger new battery is ten bux. Stop LARPing.
Sure thing, it's just that OP no longer wants to use his Note 4 and owns an iPhone X now. It's like you haven't even read the little replies his thread received.

People will shit on you for the sole purpose of doing so
>mactoddler btfo or lagdroid btfo
But at the end of the day any flagship will satisfy you and be an amazing product, people generally forget that over rivalries

OnePlus phone with Lineage OS is the best for the price. If you really want to fall for the iTurd meme, get a 64 or 128GB SE.