>You shouldn't be nice to everyone you meet

Attached: soywojak.png (644x800, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUpvQEfMJsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What point are you trying to make?

Being nice is nice

Attached: __yggdrasil_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_omuretsu__56ceb11135a1e7b89ef8ab2b3f075520.png (500x766, 429K)

he's calling rudebois soibois

nice thread

Attached: me dreaming about anone.jpg (1179x1155, 164K)

based and nicepilled

Attached: Apu Arms Raised.jpg (865x526, 55K)

Agreed.

yeah m8 be nice to those who deserve it or are in need of kindness, never force it otherwise you will end up like dandy.

Attached: 12234321234.jpg (200x200, 13K)

Yeah its a hyperbole lole
Who's dandy btw

Who's dandy?

Attached: 7609e3bb07e644a8b19d94de3ad620857fa64a7c.png (500x500, 421K)

nvm I figured it out
Denmark
He used to be nice and a gayposter but he got bullied til he developed this split personality

I don't really care if you're "nice" since that is something you have to go out of your way to do and it exceeds a neutral interaction, although it will please me if you do it, but if you go out of your way in the other direction to be a dick then that's not good.

Oh yeah, nicemark.
He went a bit wonky.

Attached: __koshigaya_natsumi_non_non_biyori_drawn_by_shika_s1ka__074910840e63db14a76b53247f9fe5d4.jpg (498x698, 38K)

Dubs
I know, that is part of the reason I posted the le smug face... LoL.
Dubs
Some guy that acts insufferably "nice" to everyone on s4s, but is really irritating, but that is only how I see it.

Attached: 4443.jpg (346x346, 32K)

Really? I just feel like being nice is how I interact with everyone.Is there such a thing as a neutral interaction?I mean, maybe in a business setting but other than that I don't see how.

Oh I see
How was your day fren?

Attached: Untitled26.png (637x706, 391K)

Lacking all emotion and showing no interest in opinion or fact. Really difficult to pull off, I have tried.

It is not in my nature.

Fugging weird in an ordinary way. I did nothing but rest and tomorrow I am going to visit a friend.

How was yours?

Attached: 1538523446495.jpg (1200x896, 133K)

Hmm okie
Been drifting in and out of sleep, and the usual I guess.
Any interesting things coming up soon?

this is not a very nice thread
in fact i'd say it violates NAP

Same, slept and woke several times today...

Nothing special other than building my first pc soon and starting a few projects in the next month.

It is an ironic not nice thread fren

Attached: ancap.png (750x1020, 460K)

Sounds cool, what kinda pc my dude

I know, also fagmark is just larping.

I know it's just a persona, but it still kinda hurts me

A really good one

Attached: 990y.jpg (200x200, 38K)

Nice
I wanna get a new pc but RTX isn't appealing to me and 1080tis are out of stock again so maybe next year :(
Btw, what is your idea of a perfect day?

Go to Amazon! I hate amazon as a corporation, but they have the gpu for around 800 after tax, also fuck buying a rtx, wait until 2 generations after the current one to go for ray tracing meme.

My perfect day...
If I could alter the laws of physics in my favor my answer would be something great...

Ordinary perfect though, it would consist of waking up doing psychedelics with solar hits of hashish marijuana and dragons blood while playing video games listening to music and posting here on Jow Forums.

Attached: 9999.png (983x1000, 1013K)

Thanks but I wanted to buy from aftershock pcs(Custom pre-built) since they're a local brand and last I checked the markup was 100-200SGD which is a fair deal
Also I'm a klutz, I break everything I touch so I don't dare to build my own pc
Still haven't answered my question yet :p

Oh okay
Nice user, sounds gomfy

Attached: cute 7.jpg (323x720, 35K)

I thought you wanted to build one too, if only you could buy the gpu and have it shipped to the assembly company...

>what is something a soiboi wouldn't say

nah lole too scared
Speaking of pcs....
what is/are your favourite vidya?

Dubs
Yes, exceptionally so, I have not done any drugs in 2.5 years it will be on October 25th.

Next month I will.

make a thread on it when you do so we can be your tripsitter lole
okay what are some based and redpilled haircuts user?

Dubs!! again...

Shooters, world building, rpg's, racing, art games... idk... Everything worthy really!

Thinking of getting a switch just for breath of the Wild and Hollow Knight.

Attached: 5343.jpg (700x700, 197K)

Niceu
Yeah I heard the switch was pretty nice, but you can get 4k 60 fps BoTW on emulators...just sayin

I need no such thing, as nice as your offer is, also I have never made a thread even though I have had Mod and Admin status on lesser known chan...

My dad was here in Oct 2003 and had some chans, was infamous too. lol...

I will likely never make a thread.

Attached: card-original-glass-cleaner-desktop.png (205x230, 9K)

You are right, you can mess with the program and make things really weird too.

I still want a switch I think... maybe...

Attached: 1537006396004.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

ah..okay..
Your dad browses this place?That's...interesting.
What's he like?
Nani

I jus sea a sheild potion... durrr

Used to, bad. I am glad the past is over. but I am grateful to have seen things that others haven't and I was told a lot before every being here too, so that's something.

Ah...I see
gotta go have a shower now so have a nice day my dude

Attached: frendance.gif (640x372, 236K)

*High fives!*

You8 too!

youtube.com/watch?v=UUpvQEfMJsY

Ever since I started being more aware of how nice I am to people my mood has drastically improved. Last couple of weeks I've actually started having people randomly ask me how I'm doing every day. Shit feels good. I used to be a complete basketcase up until the last two years. I think there actually might be some sort of feedback loop with the chemical balance in your brain and shieet

Attached: 1527556831624.png (300x300, 42K)