Is this legit and worth the buck?

Is this legit and worth the buck?

Attached: Screenshot_20180709-011056__01.jpg (1080x1783, 225K)

most devices with rechargeable batteries in them already have an auto stop when at full charge

How new are you

Obviously they have. My question is will it make battery life longer. I have always left my phone charging over night, which apparently is not good for the battery. I need to to buy some cables anyway so.

Attached: 293658e725582~2.jpg (800x577, 66K)

cute slut

Your phone already does that for you you fucking retard. Get out.

Every device already has this because they would be dangerous otherwise

noob

Thanks a lot bunch, saved me a tenner. Any thoughts on the solution though? Meaning maximizing the battery life while carelessly pluggin it in before bed.

Attached: 1547067964300993541_2265152276~2.jpg (640x313, 32K)

cute whore

what i do usually is charge it in morning from 20 to 80 , as supposedly thats easier on the battery

Your phone has sophisticated charge circuitry that was designed by engineers who know what they're doing. It'll take care of the battery just fine without you doing voodoo bullshit. Just plug it in every night and leave it plugged in until you need it.

And boobs are shit. Wide hips, tight asses, and a healthy physique are the objective measures of sexiness. Large tits are worthless on their own.

I do 10 - 90

I like my girls flat

and with a feminine penor

>ad written in chinglish
You tell me, retard.

>I have always left my phone charging over night, which apparently is not good for the battery.
stop hanging around whoever told you that. They are either tech illiterate or Dunning-Kreuger'd soibois.

also read the answers to your own fucking thread next time

Literally botnet cables.

Looks like botnet probably adds backdoors to shit you plug it into never touching this shit

Attached: 1530919930744.png (1800x1332, 223K)

you can get apps that stop charging at 90% or whatever % you want.

/thread

don't let your charge drop below 40%
don't charge above 95%
use low current like USB 500ma for charging, this makes battery last longer

This I'd the best you can do along keeping you phone cool
Everything else it's literal placebo

This shit is retarded. Almost all devices do this natively already and those that don't are throwaway electronics anyway.

Pretty much this, except use the 20-80 range. Charge to 100% only if you're really going to need it the following day. The battery is the happiest at 50-60%, so keep it around that if you can.
Charge your phone from a PC or laptop, preferably USB2.0 port so you don't charge with high current. Again, use the wall charger if you're REALLY in a hurry.
Also keep the battery cool. You don't need to put ice cubes on your phone, just make sure not to put it next to heat sources for extended periods of time.

But the best practice is to get a phone with a battery that's relatively easily replaceable. There are no phones with user-replaceable batteries on the market atm, but you gan go on ifixit and check the repariability score of whatever phone is of interest. Don't be like me and avoid phones with glass backs.
t. SGS6 owner.

>not having phone with removable battery

>I have always left my phone charging over night, which apparently is not good for the battery.
this hasn't been true for a long time, mate

This. What's next, cables with Mac addresses and microphones?

Replace the battery when the wear level is high, replaced my redmi note 3 battery 1 week ago and Bam, from 3 to 8 hours of video playback again.

>There are no phones with user-replaceable batteries on the market atm

Guess how batteries work. If they kept charging they'd explode. I bet it doesn't even do anything.

I'm struggling to not buy a replacement instead of my Galaxy S5, the thought of losing the battery cover, IP67 and such keeps me from doing it. I've managed to buy a genuine replacement battery, and have only a few issues with the phone, I don't know if I'll be able to get another genuine one.

Attached: ere.png (260x151, 32K)

Does anybody else here force their phones to discharge all the way before charging them for the night?

Attached: 1519458669298.jpg (902x749, 54K)

Dosen't this hurt the battery lifespan?

Your phone must be ancient

What counts as "ancient"?
Got my first smartphone in 2016(Redmi Note 2) which has a removable battery.
Got a Japanese flip-phone last year which also has a removable battery.

>deep discharge of Li batteries
you cant be that stupid

It extends it

Whatever virgin