Do you regularly bake your discs, Jow Forums?

Do you regularly bake your discs, Jow Forums?

m-disc.blogspot.com/2013/04/emmes-science-fair-project-m-disc-dvd.html

Attached: IMG_3945.jpg (1600x1200, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/mail-order-crispr-kits-allow-absolutely-anyone-to-hack-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, I wouldn't want to lose any my precious data.

loli science is cute

I know rite???

Attached: IMG_3973.jpg (1600x1200, 268K)

wtf i love m-discs now!

I'd re-write her DNA and 3d print it if you know what I mean

this is relevant to my interests

no, i really don't. explain.

t. definitely not the fbi, by the way.

the absolute state of the american school system

it's literally a 6th fucking grader. jesus man.

>(((they))) are now recruiting shills this young
How shameless can (((they))) be?

scientificamerican.com/article/mail-order-crispr-kits-allow-absolutely-anyone-to-hack-dna/

For how many years she's been in 6th grade, she literally sounds more manly than me in the video

>white
>blonde
>blue eyes
I'd rewrite others' DNA to more closely match hers.
I don't think her DNA needs rewritten user.

but did she compare the file checksums or just checked whether the video file kinda-plays-back?

He was talking about sexual reproduction, brainlet.

still think crispr is a bit overblown.

Its going to happen. The readily available CRISPR kits could even be used by anybody cheaply for a WMD purposes. Aka super virus/bacteria to infect millions of people.

Except it won't. CRISPR isn't magic and bioweapons are overblown anyway. Making something that can spread very quickly without killing (necessary to spread worldwide) but then guaranteeing it will mutate into an extremely deadly form is impossible with current genetic engineering tech.

we'll see. all crispr does is make it ez to cut and paste black boxed genes we don't even understand and it doesn't fully help for more complex edits.

>evil genetic biologist publishes guide on how to make supervirus online
>bunch of shitters copy paste genes
>use the bacterias/virus to grow into a culture
>spread it in pool/water source/food/etc
BOOM

Just 1 person to give the guide, thousand other skiddies to copy/paste

kill yourselves

...i mean ok. I guess? i'd like to see skids make their own malicious sequence.

also as someone else mentioned, unless there exists a long dormancy virus that also has some interestingly lethal outcomes, I find it unlikely you'll make some nextgen super bioweapon. I'm not privy to the latest and greatest in the field, but as far as I know, we don't have a "human readable representation" to DNA yet, especially givne what DNA, RNA to god knows what crazy ass proteins they code for do.

I am regularly baked when I watch muh discs, does that count?

>tfw I've been cleaning isa/pci cards and discs like this for years.

Attached: IMG_3943.jpg (1200x1600, 232K)

How unlikely is unlikely? 1 in million chance? 1 in billion? 1 in trillion?

Chances are in humanity's favor of creating a super weapon.

they already have one. it's called a nuclear weapon.

In the context of biological superweapon developed from readily accessible information/kit designed to edit genes.

It will take few years maybe decades but each year the chances lowers by a factor due to ease of access

What was the conclusion

Not bad for a sixth grader, though it could do with some more documentation like how hot or cold was the stressors. What was the model of microwave or what their location was (I would assume getting a UV readout for 14 days is too much for a sixth grader.) I also found it distressing that there were many changes between the experimental groups. Not only were they different brands, but they were also different disc standards. There's is also no T Test that I can see though I guess it would be difficult to find the probability you're results are due to chance when you've only done a single trial for each experimental group. You don't have to see me after class, but I expect you to write this down in your reflection.

>sixth grader
pedo