THANK YOU BASED MICROSOFT

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zjycsFRdOo0J:https://www.tomshardware.com/news/microsoft-surface-go-price-specs-release-date,37426.html

THANK YOU BASED MICROSOFT

Attached: SurfaceGo.jpg (1500x938, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.windows.com/devices/2018/07/09/meet-surface-go-starting-at-399-msrp-its-the-smallest-and-most-affordable-surface-yet/
youtube.com/watch?v=krRRskzHWFE
youtube.com/watch?v=hBxylZI4zl4
ark.intel.com/products/122697/Intel-Pentium-Processor-4415Y-2M-Cache-1_60-GHz
ark.intel.com/products/93362/Intel-Atom-x7-Z8750-Processor-2M-Cache-up-to-2_56-GHz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: SurfaceGo.jpg (1500x938, 325K)

>pentium
well, at least it's not celery

>1800 x 122 PixelSense Display

Attached: 1500040158223.gif (260x450, 286K)

We need to go wider.

Did Tom's hit the publish button early?

Shame the bezel is a bit chunky but still very hyped about this. Been wanting a note taking form factor

is there something with THICCER bezel?

>windows 10 s

Oh so its literally useless. Alright.

>Can be disabled
Oh no

Never understood the surface. Can't use it on your lap with the floppy garbage keyboard. It would be compelling otherwise.

So are there any similar devices at a similar pricepoint?

I'll be moving to asia next year and want to consolidate my Gaming PC and iPad Pro into one device. I don't plan to really game on it, all I play is fucking RPG Maker games anyway like Yume Nikki/Mad Father anyway.

it would be a laptop otherwise...

just get a Surface pro or a surface book 2 then, this one isn't for you

At $399 this is pretty much the only Windows tablet worth getting at that price point.

If you're selling off your gaming PC anyway, do what suggested and just get a surface book.

>Microsoft priced their high and stop making Surface 3 so they don't hurts other PC manufacturers
>manufacturers are all greedy fucks and only make $1000 Surface Pro clone
>Microsoft have to make cheap Surface because to compete with the new iPad because no one do it for them

The only problem is I don’t want to spend $1500 on something that I won’t honestly use that much.

Trust me I’d love a surface book but combined with the price and the fact I will have to buy a new phone when I go since my phone won’t activate in the two countries I may go to for work I don’t want to spend a ton of money.

The $399 price was attractive in that aspect.

enjoy your backlight bleed

blogs.windows.com/devices/2018/07/09/meet-surface-go-starting-at-399-msrp-its-the-smallest-and-most-affordable-surface-yet/

official blog is up

youtube.com/watch?v=krRRskzHWFE

>the $100 keyboard, the $35 mouse, and the $50 stylus are sold separately

Okay so it's $585 + tax

Soooo just like an iPad where you need to add the $130 keyboard cover and $99 pencil

Except you don't fucking need the mouse or stylus. You don't even really need the keyboard either actually.

Exactly you dip. Laptop and tablet when you take it off.

>Dont need a keyboard in windows

Fuck off microshill

ITT: corporate cock sucking

You'd have to be a msochist or a wizard to use Windows without any input devices

> dual core
> 1.6GHz
> NO TURBO
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Should have been ryzen no joke

> 4gigs of RAM
> Pentium
> Wangblows 10

It will run like shit, it even can't open 20 tabs on chrome whitout freeze.

but you can upgrade to 8gibees of RAM and still keep the pentium!

biggest bezels to ever grace a computing device

u mad white boi

youtube.com/watch?v=hBxylZI4zl4
it would've been perfect if not for the eMMC storage on the base model.
i don't want to deal with that sluggish piece of shit ever again.

Except the ipad and it's entire app ecosystem are designed from the ground up for touch so you don't need the pen or cover for a fully functional device. This, you do. Why are you wintards so dumb?

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1511640341390.jpg (450x450, 41K)

>people have the time and inclination to make something this stupid
>idiots repost it
We doomed

An Envy x360 with Ryzen is $600 + the same $50 pen.

The most similar thing you can get is something from the Yoga line. The 520 is priced at like 500-600 and hat decent gaming specs, in some countries that price includes the active pen (on mine it did).
Well, i sometimes do with the onscreen keyboard, since one can map actions to gestures in the touch screen such. I don't do that much but it's doable. That said,i did that on light usage, obviously I concede that for something more serious you need a keyboard if you are not a masochist, mainly in the typing aspect.

Would I be able to run steam on it? If I could have a portable Civ machine at that price I'd be all over it. My current pixel C is dying so I'll need a new tablet soon anyway.

>Pentium
>civ

Attached: 1530418879962.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

It would take an hour per AI turn.

i've been using a surface pro 4 for 18 months now with only the pen, it's okay just tasks a little longer without a real keyboard, especially since microsoft completely fucked up the onscreen keyboard in this years content update

>Emma

Straight into the trash

Fuk that's a thicc bezel holy crepe

I could put it on lowest.

Not going to change how much of strain it is on the CPU to simulate turns.

For only $199

That's great, but you can get an used dell tablet with an i5 for less. And that one will not be glued shut like all MS hardware.

S is now just a mode.

inb4 Zi-y2xg3000 processor at 1.3GHz

lel, and next month it will be mandatory
What happened to the free win7 upgrade, does it still work too?

ark.intel.com/products/122697/Intel-Pentium-Processor-4415Y-2M-Cache-1_60-GHz
At least it's not atom based

Atoms were shitting on mobile Pentiums last I checked.

ark.intel.com/products/93362/Intel-Atom-x7-Z8750-Processor-2M-Cache-up-to-2_56-GHz

The upgrade worked far past the date they said it expired. So that counters your point. They recently switched S from a completely separate SKU to just a mode, meaning if they were going to charge for this they wouldn't have made that move at all.
Like, just admit you're wrong instead of doubling down on retardation. Don't get why that's so hard.

Is that better in terms of actual performance though?
>hurr don't criticize that MS completely changes what they support every month!
Why are you defending a multinational company?