In my past, I have made mistakes. If someone was determined enough...

In my past, I have made mistakes. If someone was determined enough, they could find out my real-life identity from my common online pseudonym. I've been trying to cover traces, but I know it's impossible... I've signed up to services using an email address that includes my real name, and that address will forever be stored on some company's server and it will forever be connected to my online identity.

I need to reset. At this point, I feel like it'd be easier for me to change my real name than it will be to create all-new accounts and lose all my internet contacts. I'm a neet anyway. More people know me by my pseudonym than know me by my real name.

Am I retarded for believing I can do this? Could I create a new real identity without it being traced back to my old one, in 2018? Then, whatever lead someone could get on me from my online name, would only take them to an unused, essentially fake identity. Legal or illegal, I'm willing to do this. I live in the US.

Attached: if i had to pick a 3d girl.jpg (1536x2049, 120K)

People make mistakes, accept it, don't those same mistakes in the future, and move on

Why would you even care if you're a NEET.

In case I do anything "outside the law"... Or maybe I already have.

Just pick a new name? Fuck are you retarded?

WHO

*SNAP*

I to decided to give up the lifestyle choice known as autism.

i should have fucked more when i was in college

looks underaged to me

Honestly it's best to just live your life and not care if someone knows your name. It's really not a big deal unless you're trying to do something underhanded or top secret/illegal. I stopped giving a crap about my name being online when my college automatically made an email for me in MS Outlook that was literally my "[email protected]"

I still don't go around making social media accounts or using my real name for everything, but I just don't care if my name is out there. If I'm going to be employed at all, my name's already out in a database anyway.

Attached: 1520272706040.jpg (720x538, 110K)

put it this way, the sooner you create a new online identity, the sooner your current one becomes outdated. In 2 years your current pseudonym will not be as connected to you as it is today, and as time goes on, you will get lost in the crowd. Information is only useful as long as its kept relevant.

stop looking a cp you sick fuck

That boy who usually has his tongue stuck out like a retard while wearing neon shorts with his legs open. Usually edits the pictures to make himself look like an elf too.

>Could I create a new real identity without it being traced back to my old one
You'll probably make another mistake
like reusing a password
and then all your enemy needs is a troy hunt leaked password database to tie your old id to your new id

>this post
>that pic
You're a pedo aren't you?

>giant_tits.jpg
>hurr durr, ur a pedoz!
Good work Sherlock
Scotland yard can take it from here

Fuck man! You're screwed your only option now is WITSEC.

That girl is 14 max.

Girls can have big boobs before they're even 16.

I bet you report gifs with Monroe in them.

Hi pedo

Attached: female_puberty.jpg (1184x928, 91K)

To change your name US, you need to make a public declaration in a newspaper so that debt collectors can track you. I’ve been researching this myself because I want to change my last name because I don’t want my dad’s lst name. So this might be an issue for you but hey its another degree of separation. Pick a small shitty newspaper, especially one at risk of closing, and you might get away with little to no record

No, but I fapped to her years ago though. Also this doesn't change the obvious fact here. The illegal shit op is afraid will get leaked is pedo related.

Christ, don't I know it. I almost got myself in a jam cause of it. Thank god I found out her real age before things got outta hand. Just by looking at her you'd think she was legal. Turned out she was only 15. At the time I was 23.

Wait, Norwegians used to not menstrate til they were 17?

Yep

what a cutie. shame about those giant, deformed, cowtits

And that's a good thing!

Attached: 1514146830161.png (1366x768, 142K)

Jesus FUCKING Christ, and I'm an atheist.
>ebay prostate massager
>9GAG
>Genderfluid Support
>Get Involved (what?) Refuges (WTF REEEEE)
>Girldriend ASMR If that isn't from your irl gf the get out side and score one.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

And you have the gall to report. Probably a bluff, probably to lazy to report.

Wow you're such a retard

>Madden 2004

I lost.
30/10 pat yourself on the back.

10/10 saved for future use

It's low effort when the report tab is to the left of tabs you clearly opened afterwards just for the cap. But I realize the unix filename means it's a repost, and you'll think "I was only pretending to be retarded" means breaking suspension of disbelief isn't valid criticism in your ebin trolled.

AUTISM
U
T
I
S
M

>entire image's purpose is to fool newfags
>fails
>"A U T I S M"
good job

No you retard, it was made to be an obvious joke so you can have a laugh. Unlucky for you, your autism stopped you from enjoying a joke

>I was only pretending to pretend to be retarded

>reading comprehension

Are you retarded. I don't even know how to convey the events that just happened via greentext.
>ebin trolled image
>"This isn't even a good attempt at seeming real. You're pretending to be retarded, but you did it like shit."
At this point you vomited the word "autism" and nothing else, to display your literacy.
>"But it literally failed to appear real, so it can't troll anyone."
"No you retard, it was made to be an obvious joke so you can have a laugh. Unlucky for you, your autism stopped you from enjoying a joke"

That's literally your own quote. It's you saying you were (pretending to [pretend to be retarded]) in different words. So I stated as much, but your illiteracy prevents you from understanding the layers to the phrase, I guess.

The bottom line is you're retarded and your ebin trolle image can troll no one, since it was low effort. Unless you're on some 4D chess shit of (pretending to [pretend to {pretend to be retarded}]), but no, that's not a free card. Tabs were opened literally just for the cap, so it can't be interpreted as real to successfully fool anyone. That's all. How do you think this is not fair criticism.

>autistic sperg goes on rage rant
No one is going to read this you mongoloid

Attached: ecd.png (680x510, 567K)

timmy timmy /autism/ timmy timmy bigga titties

Just fuck a dude then you closeted fag