Hacking

I want to learn how to hack

Attached: 36612671_1688558157859770_8252745643123015680_n.jpg (960x720, 83K)

Such a waste.

install gentoo

whacking is more your speed

fucking wasted

Lol this fucking board is so ded!

FUCKING SUMMERFAGS REEEEEEEE

Those are some cute Indonesians.

󠀡󠀡
󠀡󠀡
󠀡󠀡
THOSE DIGITS.
󠀡󠀡
󠀡󠀡
󠀡󠀡

Attached: audio is visible.png (396x397, 450K)

Is it me or watch girl looks like hiro

racist piece of shit

u gotta hack to learn kiddo

posting in epic thread

Attached: 1524921240260.jpg (1200x1298, 139K)

So you want to be a hacker? It ain't no easy task kiddo. You should just stop now. Don't even try.
The most you can probably ever do is click buttons on LOIC and buy crypter packs on Nulled. Even
Cain is going to fly over your brain. Do you know how fucking hard hacking is? Pentesting is not for
the light-hearted. Are you willing to learn and understand a bunch of programming langauges? Python, Ruby,
and Javascript can probably be learned in days. Maybe a few months for Java. But C++? Haskell? C? Assembly?
And those probably are not even enough. On top of that, are you willing to get comfortable in a Linux system?
It's quite different from the clicky pictures you have on your RGB covered Windows gaming system. Are you
willing to learn sofftware engineering, OS development, networking, reverse-engineering, malware analysis,
exploit-writing, fuzzing, data structures, and all the other topics required to become a proficient pentester? Are you
smart enough to know how to perform a social engineering attack? Are you willing to learn Mestasploit, Aircrack,
Hashcat, Ettercap, and all the other tools a pentester needs to know? Or are you just going to download and run
wifiHAX_n0t_V1RuS.exe? Are you willing to understand computers to the hardware level? Are you willing to spend
years mastering and perfecting your skills? Are you willing to spend time everyday to stay updated with current
pentesting news? Just stay in your little gaming world, kiddo. Go show off to your friends and DDOS some minecraft
servers or click on open IPs in Shodan. You don't have the drive to become a real hacker. You never will.

Jow Forums is fucking dead

Unironically, try ParrotOS on a live usb. It comes with a shit ton of tools, and almost no instructions. It won't make you a hacker, but might give you an idea of what it's like.

Also, checked

Attached: tumblr_p8eckq98WQ1x5t1gio1_1280.jpg (960x1180, 127K)

are they indonesians?

kek, don't tell me one of those girls got SLICED?

oh god the thirdies are here

What's up with that? It's summer time. I saw someone on /qa/ mention that Jow Forums is surprisingly quiet this year and it's true. What's up with that?

100% on this.. learn how to hack is such a waste.

disclosure : infosec-staff.

Worthless shitskins.

that cutie in the middle hacked her way into my kokoro

are you?

pedo