ITT: predict pajeet's next favorite language

ITT: predict pajeet's next favorite language

Attached: python-logo[1].png (290x82, 10K)

F#

Go

turbo c++

Why would they ever leave Java? It's the shittiest language around.

python is for noobs and boomers

pajeets don't learn new things just for fun
They stick with old shit that already works so they are going to use Java until the heat death comes
Why do you think ALL of the legacy support for IBM are ran out of bangladesh?

/thread

>say nice things about C++ applications user

Attached: 1531172474025[1].jpg (432x324, 32K)

This reply works on so many levels

Your opinion sucks. Java is a language for chads.
> Very few situations where it doesn't work
> Doesn't concern itself with garbage
> Capable of heavy lifting
> Treats everything as an object
> Is so strong that it was almost named "Oak"
> Will get you employed and probably laid

>Very few situations where it doesn't work
>no jvm for your platform

That's what chinks use doggie dog.

Chinks: Go
Pajeets: Java
Faggots: Rust
Aryans: C++

Prove me wrong. You can't.

>Prove me wrong. You can't.
I can't

Don't use a shit platform

Lua or JavaScript.

Kotlin

Lords of the Divine Realms: C

>Lua
no jobs. it seems really unlikely

a new language called street++

Attached: pajeet.jpg (385x492, 36K)

There's some neural network library that's written for Lua so there's a chance it'll pick up

>braindead

You wont convince me otherwise pajeets next language would be C++

>advertised as C with classes ,actually just C with bloat.
>complex garbage
>Boost library can take hours to compile
>At some point the code is so obfuscated you regret not using java atleast you would not have to meedle with pointers
>would become less used than Rust/Go as the latter becomes better
>only standard reference book available is bjarnes book (and hell what a shit book within the first chapter he teaches you A then immediately tells you not to use A because B is better, then tells you C is faster and is most used in the industry)
>fucking annoying community who thinks since C++ is complex garbage they are smart for knowing it and looks down on others by calling them pajeet

The only reason C++ is not in the fucking trash can like other legacy languages is because C wasn't designed for OOP and thus not suitable to write large software that needs to be maintained by mainy(shitty) programmers

dude, chill. lmao

I'm sad now.

>Aryans: C++
So, invest a ton of resources into useless, fancy features and go bankrupt?

They just go with the most popular languages/tools from 5 years ago.

They then flood stackoverflow demanding full solutions to their problems.

it's already pajeets favorite language

>>advertised as C with classes ,actually just C with bloat.
first part is factually wrong, second part means nothing because you can call anything in software that is large bloated
>>complex garbage
what exactly is (too?) complex and what is garbage in C++
>>Boost library can take hours to compile
you can compile it however you want because it's just code. obviously it's practical to use boost.build and if you read the documents you would know like everyone else using boost libs that you can build only the few libraries you actually use.
Also boost is mired with other issues that aren't representative of C++ in general.
>>At some point the code is so obfuscated you regret not using java atleast you would not have to meedle with pointers
You wrote bad code and java cannot replace C++ unless you wrongly selected C++ in the first place.
>>would become less used than Rust/Go as the latter becomes better
C++ improves and your comparisons are ill conceived again.
>bjarnes book is bad
his book is good and you are wrong.
>community
...is actually active and exists for such a mature language which is a minor miracle. Mostly because c++11 was quite good and caused a renaissance. Also C++ has probably the only significant benevolent sponsor in Microsoft among languages.

Fuck C++ too. C is for the OG's

That one, Python is shit so guess who likes shit.

India will become a superpower by 2030. EVERY language will be our favourite!

It certainly has its good points. But by and large I think it’s a bad language. It does a lot of things half well and it’s just a garbage heap of ideas that are mutually exclusive. Everybody I know, whether it’s personal or corporate, selects a subset and these subsets are different. So it’s not a good language to transport an algorithm—to say, “I wrote it; here, take it.” It’s way too big, way too complex. And it’s obviously built by a committee. Stroustrup campaigned for years and years and years, way beyond any sort of technical contributions he made to the language, to get it adopted and used. And he sort of ran all the standards committees with a whip and a chair. And he said “no” to no one. He put every feature in that language that ever existed. It wasn’t cleanly designed—it was just the union of everything that came along. And I think it suffered drastically from that
Ken Thompson

>ALL of the legacy support for IBM
they don't know COBOL

ken thompson aka the brandon eich of operating systems and also a google employee, once qouted as saying 'I cannot be trusted'.

There are countless programmers who say the same thing Linus,knuth etc i chose that quote because atleast it admits that C++ has some good features here and there but ultimatley C++ shines when it's simply used as C with classes.

>ultimatley C++ shines when it's simply used as C with classes.
I don't believe that you've written any significant amount in C or C++

why ?

Boost has its issues but it serves as a band-aid over a much larger issue (terrible stdlib) in C++. With every revision, C++ has added more and more bits of syntactic sugar without ever taking the time to integrate everything together cleanly. It's a mess of a language and it's only going to get worse.

Attached: nfdLTYq_d.jpg (640x834, 32K)

pure c is fine for writing the linux kernel, linus is right in that sense. But it really isn't for his direct end users (macro spagetti) and the issue is solved by the better ability to define types. classes are like the third 'line of defense'.

that's because the goal is for partial backwards compatibility. for example they just added a change for the using keyword that could deprecate typedef but doesn't because that would break their consideration of being backwards compatible when the cost-benefit payoff is good enough.
You may not realize this but the vast majority of c++ programs are still on the 98/03 standard and compiler developers need a sane amount of common ground between new and legacy or they have too much work to do and would probably abandon the old modes.

and it's used only for the shittiest things, how is that supposed to make it look better?
>enterprise garbage
>poodroid

Visual Basic

C

TypeScript

1. the dynamic language trend is dying. perl, ruby, php and even python are gonna be replaced
2. most programming will be internet focused, with a veriety of clients including mobile phones, wearables, smart tvs and so on. JavaScript will be the unifying language. It will be also popular for server side
3. TS is JS for Java/C# programmers and Pajeet already knows that
4. it's made by Microsoft

Actual chink here
It's mostly Java and PHP at muh china. You will be surprised how few people know GO.

Attached: 1506551906818.jpg (1148x796, 197K)

You fags are delusional. Pajeet's language will always be java. Only three languages are taught in their uni. first C then C++ and lastly java. By the time they learn java, they would've forgotten all about C, C++. Unless their curriculum change, This will be the case.
t. Someone who has a pajeet friend

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, just stop embarrassing yourself. From this post you can easily tell you're just really stupid and you're blaming it on the language. You also clearly never used C++ for any sizeable project if you're going to mention pointers in that context.
The only true thing you said is it's complex, but that's not a bad thing. Old C++ code still mostly works fine. Like many other languages as long as you stick to the more modern features and ways of doing things, it's much better and I find it easily readable. Probably all these people who say it's too complex or "a mess" just like to put the blame anywhere but themselves. It's not hard to learn or use C++. It's complex but personally I find docs and SO answers the most complete and useful. The complete opposite of anything web related or scripting languages in general where you will mostly find hackish solutions.
The only thing I dislike about C++ is reading old source code with many macros and typedefs. Still readable, but more modern code is much easier to read and understand.

>Javascript
That'd be the apocalypse. We've hada a web service running where we'd need something to resize pictures. The pajeet tasked with the job used NodeJS and picked the absolute worst framework to do the job. In the end, the image resize was taking 50% of the total time it took to run the script.

Any language where they can copy paste from GitHub/stackoverflow

ITT: uni students or IT monkeys. Both with no real experiences in industry and just like to parrot Jow Forums memes about Java or other languages without knowing anything. Stay retarded Jow Forums

Most pajeets I've seen are constantly rewriting things in Node.js these days. If that thing had a decent standard library, about 90% of those pajeet projects on npm would have been shut down a long time ago.

I'm actually thinking about moving to Python and flask to get shit done so I can minimize my contact with pajeet code.

maybe you should have switched anyway. If node was your first experience with programming you may be in for a rude awakening