What do you US fags use for your cellphone provider?how much do you pay every month and for how much talk,text...

What do you US fags use for your cellphone provider?how much do you pay every month and for how much talk,text, and data.

Me I have sprint and It's almost $300 a month the phones on a 5 line family plan. Makes me wanna kill myself sometimes.

Didn't feel like finding a relevant picture on google, so have a picture of mei instead.

Attached: mei_by_dandonfuga-da0cf59.jpg (630x891, 357K)

Isn't Mei supposed to be way thicker than that

Why do mutts let themselves get raped by cell/cable providers? Unlimited cellphone is about 20 euros a month here in Europe, and gigabit fiber is about 50.

You also get paid on average less than half of what the American counterpart would make and you get taxed more. It's a fair trade.

It's her clothes

Less than half? What do you base this on? Also we do pay more in taxes (on average), but then again it covers things you might have to take a health insurance for in the US. But do you actually have a choice then to get a mobile plan that's actually unlimited? And I don't mean "oh it's unlimited, I use this limited amount and they throttle me to shit, unlimited right"

Lol, fucking americucks getting fucked in the ass by providers.

Just buy a stock phone and put a pre-paid SIM card in there, done. This number has been with me since 2008 and I pay $5 a month.

Viva o Brasil.

It's not just her clothes though. She's supposed to be at least a little chubby, a bit chubbier than in the pic. But of course people draw them how they like her

Just looking at average salaries for various professions, lower end jobs might be the same but everything I've read showed Europe getting paid much less for the same job. Free school is really the best thing about it there though wish ours wasnt corrupt as fuck. But there are unlimited data plans here I know you can at least get first year plans for 60-80 dollars might hike up after that though, the more expensive ones like Verizon and at&t have them too but it's like 130 for a single phone

Tmobs

5 lines, unlimited everything, lease three phones

$140 a month

Jesus Christ. And I know our wages are generally lower but less than half is a pretty big claim, which is why I wanted to see the source for that one.

T-Mobile. My phone is part of a business subscription, so hell if I know. But T-Mo is pretty fucking sweet. Cheap international rates, minimal roaming bullshit, generous upgrade plans.

You talk about international rates and roaming as separate. Does the US have in-country roaming?

Fuck. I meant data roaming.

I use straight talk on the AT&T network. $50 per month, unlimited talk/text, 10GB data at 4g speeds then it gets throttled to 2g speeds afterwards. I could pay an extra $10 per month for unlimited data but I don't really need it.

Ting

Virgin wireless, free everything

What does data roaming mean in this case?
>$50 per month [...], 10GB data
Fucking hell, makes me appreciate the competitiveness in my country

milkers thread?

Yes
>What does data roaming mean in this case?
Using a competitor's network when yours is out of range.

$10 a month for 6 gigs/m and 10 hr free calls
get fucked ameriturds

Fuck that's bad. I thought the benefit of the US was that it was a single market and a single country, so no roaming. But nope.

Yet you make the equivalent of 6000 US dollars a year

I don't know if it's still a thing. It was a huge pain in the 90s though. Didn't even have data then, just making a call resulted in being raped.

I use Mint Mobile's 5GB plan, I prepay 12 months ahead and get it for $20. You should really look into a Cricket or MetroPCS family plan, your bill would go down to like $125.

Data's severely limited but it's nice that AT&T doesn't give a fuck if you're tethering, they only do if you're using their unlimited option since you'd be getting a home internet connection at that point and oy gevalt. Most other burner-phone carriers and plans either severely restrict or completely disallow tethering.