You can only post in this thread if you are based

you can only post in this thread if you are based

Attached: a69a499096730c7646c70bd2d5cc9051.jpg (600x900, 100K)

Anything below medium is ruined
Medium is tolerable with the best of sauces

once i said medium instead of medium rare
still regret it to this day

Never tried medium rare, I was always going with medium, thanks for a tip!

Attached: .gif (287x344, 72K)

rare is for truly based individuals

Attached: 22.png (1080x1080, 679K)

Anything isn't medium to well done is gross.

r u i n e d
My mum cooks everything well done and with lots of sauce.This is okay for things like pork chop, but steak that is well done is literally inedible, you're gonna have to chew for hours

>cooking meat
i usually eat the first piece of a slaughtered animal raw

based

Attached: π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π“‡π‘œπ‘”π‘’π“ƒ π•–π•Ÿπ•£π•šπ•”π•™π•₯𝕖𝕕 β“’β“žβ“•β“•β“”.jpg (1080x780, 153K)

Anything more rare than medium is for savages and people who like to brag about how they eat their steak.

Huh?
Cooking a steak usually makes it less chewy.

How much I cook a steak depends on my mood and the quality of the meat itself.

Some steaks (often cheaper ones) are somewhat chewy so trimming the fat off them and cooking them well (usually medium well) both enhances the flavor and gets rid of the potentially unpleasant chewyness.

With better cuts or less chewy cuts (File Migeon perhaps) I can easily enjoy it rather bloody though it also if cooked correctly can taste incredibly good up to medium well and beyond. Not sure in those cases I would say the flavor is enhances but it is "different" and not necessarily degraded, depending on the mood it could be an improvement.

I don't really get the raw meat fetishists who think giving a proper cut a proper cooking somehow degrades it.
Nope.

Attached: 1531979153101.png (1000x861, 259K)

>Tfw you can never look sophisticated in a restaurant, because you can only eat well done steaks without upsetting your stomach.

Attached: 1534381875538.jpg (638x640, 89K)

Don't take me too seriously it's all banter the only steak I ever eat are new york strips with some kinda mushroom sauce at the local restaurant, medium rare with onion rings and fries.
Best shit ever man
Btw that's not blood

user...steaks only have bacteria on the outside as long as its seared you shouldn't get a stomach ache, placebo maybe?

>wanting to eat raw meat like an actual animal

I cook all my steaks medium well to well done AMA

who gives a fuck
eat what you can/want
A good steak tastes pretty good unless you outright burn it, even if a high quality cut of beef is particularly delicious as raw as possible

i like rare

I wouldn't take a discussion on steak cooking too seriously and I don't mind people who have different preferences then my own.
I also don't eat steak very often.
Probably have had less then a dozen over the last few years.
I am more likely to bake myself a pizza or make a nice hamburger (perhaps with bacon and a slice of American cheese) then get a steak, atleast if I am cooking something at home.
I doubt anyone would really care or that it really effects how fancy you seem.
Cute Brit, you can order well done steaks with me.

Attached: fancy-koken-barber-chair.jpg (600x697, 48K)

for me, it’s Medium

rare or gtfo

blue or gtfo

they at least have to pretend they had any reason to be there user

even pretending to cook it is alright

nice id colour get