Why does Logitech always design their mice for dwarfs? They're so unbelievably tiny

Why does Logitech always design their mice for dwarfs? They're so unbelievably tiny.

Attached: g502.jpg (2448x1836, 628K)

Really? Those MX518/G400s designs always felt big for me relative to other mice from Razer, Zowie, Microsoft, Steelseries, etc. Only some of their recent mice is small.

The MX500...510...518 are kinda big... Im 1,95 tall (metric system NA cucks) and they fit quite nicely...

The G700 line is pretty large, or you can get the Roccate Kone XTD, which is also one of the largest mice.

Shows your hand next to the mouse. Either you're a 7 foot giant or your're just a manlet trying to play big.

The G502 is a good mouse overall, i recently acquired one to replace my Deathadder 2013 that had no functioning scroll wheel, my only complaint was that the grip feels too small as i cannot envelop my entire hand around the mouse.

Don't forget the shitty scroll-wheels that keep going even if you stop. That alone is what makes Logitech mice crap

Attached: NearIndelibleKittiwake-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 50K)

Because gaming mice are for children

There is a button behind the scroll wheel to engage the wheel lock

Not on the budget mice

Asian men are their primary demographic.

'cause they're jews?
smaller mice = less materials

I have small hands.
Fuck off

but they're Swiss.

the worst kind: mountain jews

>mountain jews
If you read this
You must do this
You know what I'm talking about

the budget mice don't have hyperscroll, except the M500, which has the wheel lock button to go with it.

My "more budget" G402 just has normal wheel lock like all the other mice

The only thing I know to do when someone tells me that is to stream Kung Pow, which doesn't seem relevant. Give me a quick rundown.

Ive seen the hyper scroll bullshit on those small ass wireless mice with all the gay art on it

Hyperscroll is a godsend, and it appears you haven't used any Logitech mice before, whether budget and non-budget. Makes make me to imagine that people like you exist to able to make statements about something you don't know anything about.

The M325? I have one of the regular color ones They do not have hyperscroll, just a regular rubber wheel.

>make statements about something you don't know anything about.
you pretty much described Jow Forums

The hyperscroll is crap. Only good for scrolling through long threads, but why do that when you have the right scrollbar in the browser that's literally faster and more controlled

I've seen ones with the shit scrollwheel before

playing russian roulette with your weapon inventory in FPS games is pretty funny, until you don't mean to do it.

Hyperscroll is a completely irrelevant feature. Don't make me post a pic of my G502 to prove ur shit wrong.

I sell them. I work in electronics retail and I give way more of a fuck than anyone should give about mice.
No M325 has ever had hyperscroll. Are you thinking of the Anywhere MX? That has hyperscroll and no visible lock button, because the wheel lock is activated by pushing the wheel down. Downside to that is no mouse3 button but it's a businessman's mouse and really shit for everything but powerpoints anyway.

You can lock it with a button. God i hate you so much right now.

That button usually doesn't do shit when I've tried it out