CVS, the mcdonalds of american healthcare, runs on ubuntu 10.10

CVS, the mcdonalds of american healthcare, runs on ubuntu 10.10
That's right muttboy, the The entire pharmacy infrastructure of CVS, which is America's 7th largest corporation and usually the only pharmacy available to muttgoys, is completely unpatched against any of the modern vulnerabilities.
That means all of CVS' systems are vulnerable to spectre, meltdown, any kernel or userspace vulnerabilities etc.
All your personal contact info, ALL the medication you're taking, your prescriber, your medical conditions etc etc are completely open to attack.
It's happened before at other chains.
How does this make you feel? Still think commercializing healthcare was a good idea?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1800x478, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Singapore
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/12/nhs-hit-major-cyber-attack-hackers-demanding-ransom/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does it even matter? Mutt 'population' is drugged with jewish pharmaceuticals from birth. (are they even human anymore?)

Americans make a big fuss about freedoms, privacy and rights yet every single one of the corporations they worship fucks them over.
Imagine if your mental health medication was public knowledge to employers, potential mates etc.
Would you be with a woman who is constantly taking anti-fungals? What about a guy that's been using aderall for years?

Attached: yourdaughterinamerica.png (598x601, 826K)

Lol. I work at their second largest competitor, and you don't even wanna know. I've probably said too much already., but with us it's personal.

are you a pharmacuck?

>She's not using that to her own gain by shipping lube, condoms and hormones for free to her house.

Systems. Distribution.

why the fuck aren't they using something like red hat then?
There's no fucking way they're paying someone to backport patches to that ancient kernel. That's ignoring any userspace issues of course.
I bet they're using an ancient version of X11 too

>the mcdonalds of healthcare
That would be walgreens

no walgreens is burgerking
that's not to say both aren't absolute cancer

Drinking. Said too much already. Companies have purchased DMS's and live with the what's provided.

>Imagine if your mental health medication was public knowledge to employers, potential mates etc.
I am already open about the fact that I am mentally ill and take medication to be relatively sane and functional

>Still think commercializing healthcare was a good idea?
As if public healthcare is any better

Attached: ransomware.jpg (968x681, 81K)

Okay if this is even possible then why haven't you done it? Never heard of anyone's medial information being disclosed to security holes at CVS.
Until we do hear something like that happening then there really isn't much of a reason to upgrade their systems.

It objectively is, user

>Still think commercializing healthcare was a good idea?

The last time I was at a government-run clinic in the US, they were all still running XP, so yeah I think it's an improvement.

Here is the right way to do it: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Singapore

>How does this make you feel? Still think commercializing healthcare was a good idea?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/12/nhs-hit-major-cyber-attack-hackers-demanding-ransom/

I'm sure government-run systems are much more secure and better staffed

sage

see even ransomware is written in c++

Your asking us how we would feel about not getting laid because of a breach of confidentiality when no one on this site even had a chance to get laid in the first place?

>socialized healthcare
>wait forever for specialized surgery
>get on operating table
>my slav doctor doesn't even care
>fucking die

>doctor tells me I need surgery
>get it scheduled either the same or next day
>pay $100,000 for surgery
>go bankrupt
>fucking live
still alive tho