Another data-leaking Spectre CPU flaw among Intel's dirty dozen of security bug alerts today

>theregister.co.uk/2018/07/10/intel_security_spectre_advisories/
>Another data-leaking Spectre CPU flaw among Intel's dirty dozen of security bug alerts today
ANOTHER ONE, ANOTHER ONE, ANOTHER ONE, ANOTHER ONE~~

Attached: 1502790639694.jpg (882x758, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2018/07/07/is-intel-trying-to-hide-something.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another day another bug and in the end it doesn’t even matter.

I just don't care anymore.

Attached: 8fa3efaf1e7f93e8e4548f276fb457264b5692368b0a78bd871f552c4e9d4a0a.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Literally doesn't affect me in the slightest

leaking your data to who?
government i dont care, we lost that battle, nothing is private on a computer. go ahead and encrypt but the nsa probably has some quantum computer somewhere that can crack that, you think they keep peasants like us up to date on the latest classified technologies that were decades in the making? of course not.

but data leaking from hackers who might steal my bitcoins or something thats all i care about now. is there a risk of that with this?

>government i dont care

holy shit the absolute state of intlel cucks

Yeah, watch out. I'm going to steel all your buttcoins, faggot.

what, you think you can hide anything from the government on a computer?

i hate that we live in a surveillance state, i rail against it all the time on Jow Forums. i dont carry a smartphone because its a cancer emitting tracking device.

this all pisses me off a great deal.

but at the same time, hearing about this or that backdoor doesnt matter to me, because there is no privacy anyways. so its a moot point.

Hahaha Intel is finished.

>This is mostly concerning servers
>Intel still has 99.2% server market
Does it even matter at this point

You vastly overestimate the technical abilities of government agencies.
They cant even hire decent software engineers nowadays because private industry pays better.

We lost that battle, idiot. The president literally just appointed an anti-4th and 5th amendments judge to the Supreme Court. Stop being utopian.

Might as well just lay down and die. Good advice.

fucking neo Jow Forums

INTLEL ABSOLUTELY AND ETERNALLY BTFO
How long until they file a bankrupt declaration?

Enjoy banging your head against a brick wall, retard.

Nah man, I just take care of my own privacy and donate to the EFF, they have been doing god's work.

>cancer emitting

Microwaves are non-ionizing, and your cellphone battery heats your face up more than the radio transmissions could ever hope to.

Claiming cellphones cause cancer is a sign of mental illness.

>Jow Forums
>retarded
Every time.

go back and stay back

join Antifa, you god damn imbecile.

>reddit spacing
figures

No, it's a sign of someone who's read the literature, rather then just read the marketing hype.

Cellphone next to your face has a small impact on your long term health.

The cell towers, however, have a larger impact on your long term health.

it's almost like there's a bunch of different registers that access cache or something

huh

>Join the communists paramilitary arm to fight authoritarianism.

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

FUCKING LAZYFP AND TLBLEED WERE JUST ANNOUNCED
I JUST GOT 3 XEONS FOR OUR BUSINESS DATABASES

FUCK MEEEEEEEEE

pls be bait

Attached: 4589548956.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Spectre variant:
Spectre-'BCB' bounds check bypass store attack is different than just collecting data from processes on the system.

It actually allows execution in memory.
Read the damn CVE faggot.

Companies don't have a switch to magically change all their boards and cpus from one vendor to the next overnight you know.
Have any up to date data source on cpu market shares? I can only find stuff from 2014 and before.

The majority of those are local exploits that require high system privileges, so why even sweat it in the first place? Unless it's a shared PC or you're really insecure about your PC security, it shouldn't fucking matter.

I wish you could see a TSCI clearance investigation. It would make your head spin.

NOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1489122339460.png (1070x601, 495K)

So what? CPU Errata exist since the first products hit the market... and even before that.

All CPUs (and not only those) have had CPU Errata. Any piece of hardware has multiple revisions and a list of Errata which includes serious bugs too. Then what?

All of a sudden it seems that only Intel is affected by that while AMD saves the world or something? Clearly AMD has been spinning this crap all over the 'net as a major issue with Intel hardware .. which is a big lie indeed. AMD kept lying telling that their products aren't affected and bug free. AMD doesn't make public most of its Errata. That is a fact. AMD is the one hiding and spreading fake info against its competitors.

>Waah

>I

>Hate

>This
Learn how to write sentences without making paragraphs you fucking spastic and go back to school.

A $10 Starbucks gift card has been sent to your loo. Thank you for endorsing Intel® branded processors!

Attached: effort.jpg (625x626, 63K)

>implying poo-in-loo nation even has starbucks

What a fucking Cohencidence.

>
>

It's like anodah shoah

>reads intel errata pdf
>gets wwii auschwitz flashbacks

|

Attached: 1525533793432.jpg (640x360, 25K)

nobody needs more than 4 coals
sorry, i meant cores

nobody was ever kicked out of his job for purchasing xeons
untill now

NO! This cant be happening again!
Buy my shares, you fucking antisemits!
fool.com/investing/2018/07/07/is-intel-trying-to-hide-something.aspx

Attached: intel headquarters.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

>plebbitspacing
>false flagging Jow Forums

R7 3700X cannot come too soon.

Source? I need to legitimately read that research material. Don't link shitty articles from click-bait whore websites though.

>Another day another bug

Attached: apu cowboy.jpg (1148x746, 147K)

>All CPUs (and not only those) have had CPU Errata. Any piece of hardware has multiple revisions and a list of Errata which includes serious bugs too.

Bugs so numerous and with such negative impact on performance are rare though

shut
it
down

They just hire the contracting agencies that pay well and farm out their work.

Get on my level, my boss just ordered 80 new intel computers.