Is iFixit always shitty like this?

Is iFixit always shitty like this?

Attached: image.jpg (749x1336, 508K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPhone-6-Replacement-Battery/IF268-002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was a bad goy for not taking into the applel store

>living in a country so shit for consumer rights that < 1 year and a guy has to question warranty at all

What else do you want? It swells like the original

This!

He fought against the system!

On Apple it would be $29 with labor included .

On iDiotic kit was $24.99 and you have no warranty and you’ll dó it yourself, if you fuck up, you fuck up.

WORTH IT!

>$29
i think you meant $299 plus tip

Fuck off

>t. boomer

Feels good owning a phone that doesn't require an open heart surgery to replace a battery.

>Feels good owning a phone that doesn't require an open heart surgery to replace a battery.
Replacing a battery on an iPhone 6 is extremely easy and takes 5 minutes to do

interesting this just happened to my sisters phone, i wonder if apple is pushing out updates to brick non-apple battery replacements

a battery costs about $15 to replace if you're not retarded, paying apple money for repairs is the dumbest thing you could do

>Americans have to fight in court for the "right to repair"
The fucking state of the "free market"

generally a problem has to arise for there to be a law to enforce natural rights, never has there been a reason to have proprietary repair services, and disallow 3rd party repair

>spacing
see

As far as modern phones go iPhone's are definitely the easiest to replace a battery in. People always cringe when I tell them their cracked back glass on their Samsungs will also need to be replaced with the battery because of the absurdly strong glue they use. Or the colours might come off.

>On Apple it would be $29 with labor included .
Apple would have found something irrelevant to charge them for along with the battery replacement.
They're doing that with just about everyone.

Hey faggot, how about instead of going to social media to ask your question you go to the fucking website you ordered the battery from and read.
ifixit.com/Store/iPhone/iPhone-6-Replacement-Battery/IF268-002

But that won't get me any attention on social media.

Nice reddit spacing fag

Sure is Apple pushing software updates that make hardware defects.

This level of retardation

> my sister

Yeah sure, my cleaning lady is having a problem with her Pixel 2 XL

Works exactly like the original
Great work by ifixit

like ur spacing comrade

show dem altright nazis

If your phone doesn't have an easy screw off backplate then you don't deserve to be on Jow Forums

Better than taking it to Rossman's shop

Every piece of electronic has to have a minimum 2 year warranty.
Try living in a non-shithole country LMFAO

Attached: 1528145342103.jpg (480x393, 25K)