HOW THE FUCK I CAN FIX THIS? i need to install packet tracer on my linux mint 19 MATE for my CCNA exams and stuff...

HOW THE FUCK I CAN FIX THIS? i need to install packet tracer on my linux mint 19 MATE for my CCNA exams and stuff, but i encounter this error. i have no experience in linux and don't know how the fuck i fix that...

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-07-11 17-09-46.png (1366x768, 665K)

Other urls found in this thread:

packages.ubuntu.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have you tried installing Windows?

Why would you even subject yourself to Linux?

looks like that so file cant be loaded because it's not there or in the wrong place

you try installing wireshark instead ? looks like this installation of packet tracer is broken.

Install qt5-dev or whatever it's called
Or just qt5
>Not using netcat

Attached: be9dad074a12d763283fe2ac8c1016e4699837432b83854401a983bf23ce05fa-b.jpg (429x645, 24K)

install qt5webkit

Packet tracer was the worst thing about computer networking. Godspeed user

all examns on cisco website require packet tracer, other software is irrelevant in this case. i use linux to get used to it a bit and bechause GNS3 runs better on it than on windows.

sudo apt install qt5

oh i didnt realize this is just some simulation software. go ask cisco about it then.

unable to locate package qt5

also i found this: sudo apt install libqt5webkit5 libqt5multimedia5 libqt5printsupport5 libqt5script5

and seems to work with it, but it works like crap, it stops working when i try to close the program and other bugs.

run ldconfig ?

Have you expected more?
It's Cisco we are talking about

Attached: 1522693693704-r.gif (500x281, 132K)

WELCOME TO LOONIX WERE EVERYTHING RUNS LIKE SHIT

>want to run thing
>follow install instructions thoroughly
>including noted dependencies
>still get error
>try to install dependencies noted in the error message
>not in the repo
>install manually
>different error message appears
>repeat process until giving up
>an hour wasted doing nothing

Linux sure is great.

Sometimes there is no solution

Attached: 3322cae79254310d20a27b28a2a752a4eeabe12d0de5897047ed52986dadb331-b.gif (300x252, 1.63M)

install gentoo

THAT'S WHY MAC OS IS THE BEST OS, PROPERLY DEVELOPED, NOT SO MUCH CRAP REQUIRED TO CONFIGURE LIKE ON LOONIX AND WINDBLOWS

this is really fucked up because to fix it you will need to rebuild the kernel but with that library and if you try to fix it you will end up breaking the whole system

this is a missing shared library. OP do a find for any derivatives of that name then do a strace or whatever the linux version is to find where it's searching. you might need to rebuild the tool itself possibly. this just boils down to a missing file. you might need to install something else, etc. it's solvable.

Windows holds your hand
MacOS shackles you
Linux spawns you naked and tells you to fuck off, punch trees or something

xD linux users are so hardcore!

Not if you use Linux Mint.

>packages.ubuntu.com/
>Search the contents of packages
>Enter libqt.......so
>apt install theresult

Not bait. I’ve encountered this exact scenario on multiple occasions.

Do this OP.
Packet tracer will ask for a few more packages.

Attached: apt-file.png (768x104, 25K)

I can confirm this shit work

GNU/Linux*. Linux is just a kernel.

So OP, keep using apt-file find until packet tracer will work.
It will ask for a few more packages.

lmao I encountered this *exact* scenario this year too. They're retarded and shipping a wrong version of the library. Also, enjoy all the telemetry the program sends, it sends all hardware info of your machine, plus some timestamps. I "cracked" it (remove annoying login form) + removed telemetry