Why are there no Pajeets in Vidya programming? Seems like the only tech industry that's immune to them

Why are there no Pajeets in Vidya programming? Seems like the only tech industry that's immune to them.

Attached: r_383534_VxUd6.jpg (799x499, 39K)

I'm not in the industry but here's my guess
The hourly rate is poor (long hours, relatively low pay), and the barrier for entry is high. If it paid better or was easier, there would be more Pajeets. But Sanjeev and Ramesh only care if the money is very good or if the bar of entry is low.

Please kindly to be doing the needful.

Well there was that guy that directed mass effect andromeda

They aren't cucked like white bois

Stop worshipping Carmack, he's nothing special. Macs are amazing to develop on. It's like Linux, but it isn't ugly af and doesn't crash daily.

Pakeet speak is broken and annoying as hell.

Because their parents demand an honorable profession not gaymes

>But Sanjeev and Ramesh only care if the money is very good or if the bar of entry is low.
Seems pretty reasonable.

there are. but since pajeets only know how to copy stuff all they produce are shitty mobile game ripoffs.

Used linux for over a year now, never crashed on me. Some DEs are ugly by default but can be quickly styled to your likes and tastes.

Please, for the love god and the people Jow Forums, take the dragon dildo out of your ass. Given how long it's been up there it will need to be cleaned.

java is not for gaming

>lying on the internet

It's because game programming does not pay well relative to the rest of the industry unless you're at the very top. they're less likely to be able to meet the minimum wage required for a H1B.

Vidya programming is actually hard.

I've been using linux for 9 years and I think you're full of shit.
- Posted from one my many lubuntu computers.

Isn't some guy developing a programming langauge specifically aimed towards vidya?

Things don't "just crash." If something crashes you fix it or its your fault for further crashes.

Game programming requires working with a lot of disciplines that are not codemonkeywork and Pajeets smell bad, sexually harass women and can't admit that they don't know anything.

Don't think so, that language was already made and it's called C++

There is no money in gamedev

he was the combat designer

of the worst combat system ever written?

Jonathan Blow (the guy who made Braid) is making one called JAI, but so far he hasn't publicly released anything usable.