Be java programmer

>be java programmer
>only know how to code java

Are these the true brainlets of the programming world? Full stack devs have to juggle the horrors of javascript while also understanding how to run a backend system that scales (php/ruby/java/etc) and proper database management (mysql).

Attached: 15d2f74a4955eda2f1fafedcffa1cf14.png (1033x1405, 1.73M)

Now see, that's not T H I C C. She's just plain fat.

brother, that is the ideal THICCCCCNESS

i dont think you could fit that fat ass in under 1.7MB

ITT: People who call her fat because they are dicklets and know can't satisfy that ass

No. I don't do Java but I think every Java dev at our company is proficient with the backend side of things.

Tell that to my 11.7” BWC

>can't satisfy that ass
It seems to me that that ass can't even get satisfied with a bucket of deep fried chicken.
That ass has shitted logs and logs of processed fried cholesterol.

She is fat though. The girl I'm currently fucking is as fat. Do you think she's thin? Nice Ameriburger logic.

>java programmer
>not knowing javascript

Attached: 1384093026265.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

There are "devs" that were basically caught by big companies and converted from other areas (engineering, maths, etc) because they were too brainlets to find a job on their field. I have two like that in my team, one is 24 and has a degree in applied math, company gave him a 3 month course based on java with some shit in sql, so he basically only knows one language. He is always lagging behind, and the other devs always have to babysit him. He's a cool guy, rhough, very nice an considerate, that's why people tolerate him.

I'm not a dev, though.

Java is for something that has to last many years, be maintained by somebody who isn't necessarily you, and can be scaled simply by paying Oracle more money.

Full stack devs are for doing one or two off jobs, unleashing their future malware infested sites onto the world so that later down the road somebody can say "that previous guy? he was an idiot, watch how awesome my RoR rewrite is going to be" and then you rinse and repeat.

Is that a fat midget?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude, It's not that hard switching languages.
Just buy a Language for newbies book, read it in 1 or 2 evening sessions and you're good to go, mostly.
It only gets hard when you get to deal with a lot (let's say more than 2) languages at the same time. Because you end up messing up between them.

t. A webshit

>juggle the horrors of javascript
We have frameworks to create UI from POJOs.
Combined with DB from definition to query and server configurations I'm as close to full stack as I ever want to be.
Fuck Network crap and fuck CSS

This

If dealing with shitty languages makes you a good programmers then python, rust and ruby programmers are gods. Javascript is cakewalk you can literally call any function from anywhere.

CSS grid is the greatest thing to happen to frontend

>be x developer and be very skilled and experienced at it
>be a b c d x y z developer and be very mediocre at all of them
Hmmm i wonder

Attached: Chip.png (207x358, 87K)

Only took CSS 10 years to catch up with table-based layouts by using an extraordinary amount of divs and spans.

Java developers don't know how to anything but click buttons in Intellij and copy from stack overflow.

Attached: deardiary.jpg (600x809, 139K)

you're all niggers

If you use "code" as a verb, your opinion is pretty irrelevant desu.

/thread

I know a little C++, too, but there's a lot less bullshit I have to deal with in Java and Eclipse is probably the comfiest IDE.
Autocompletion and code formatting in VS are a joke.

fpbp
have a real BRAAAAAPhog

Attached: IMG_20180327_172915_930.jpg (1024x1280, 466K)

Fucking hell her eyebrows are so messed up