Jake paul and jake pauler hate thread

I FUCKING HATE JAKE PAULERS MAN GOD THEY MAKE ME FUCKING REE FUCKING CRINGEY AF FUCKING SQUEAKERS WTF

Attached: 1517782907377.png (1600x1555, 1008K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1b3twEmDWnD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

okay, now this is based

JAKE PAUL AND LOGAL PAUL SUCK
SMOSH FOR LIFE BICHAZZ

jake paul more like PUKE PAUL

logan paul more like logOFF paul LOGOFF YOUTUBE U FUCKING LOSER! FUCK YOU LOGAN PAUL

This

caring about the Paul brothers enough to hate them is so much worse than being a 12 year old kid who likes them

JAKE PAUL MORE LIKE SNAKE POO CUZ HE SNAKE POO HAHA FUCKING IDIOT

SHUT UP U FUCKING LOESR I BET U LIKE JAKE PAUL FUCK YOU

Come on bro I like Logan

LOGAL PAUL U R DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING LAUGHING AT DEAD BODY KILL YOURSELF!!!!¬!!!!! FUCK YOU LOGAN PAUL I HATE YOU

BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED ISRAEL
the european union is actually super cucked and a collapsing economic environment

Attached: 1510793330936.jpg (600x600, 47K)

"I LIKE LOGAN" IS SYNONYMOUS WITH "IM GAY AND I LIKE BOYS GIRLS HAVE COOTIES" HAHAH U FRICKING DORK

Their dad gregory paul gives me the creeps.he may be a paedophile

>hating on based logan paul
That's gonna be a yikes from me

Attached: 1538563176612.jpg (650x650, 158K)

shut the FUCK up u fucking PAUL SUCKER! BOO

shut up FAGGOT SMOSH FOR LIFE

Attached: ashleyfag_cum17.jpg (375x666, 46K)

JAKE PAUL MORE LIKE GAYCUNT PAUL

fuck off seriously logan filmed a dead wtf thats seriously fucking cringe wtf probably coming from a little squeaker minecrafter lol

why are europeans so based????????

Get dabbed on muslim loving KEK
HAHA YOU SILLY WEAK WESTERN EUROPEANS SOON WILL GET DESTROYED BY MUSLIMS BUT BASED LOLAND WILK PREVAIL

vocaroo.com/i/s1b3twEmDWnD

Based best ally the only reason liberal tumblrinas dont like israel is becuase of the victom heiracrhy and the youngs personalliy traits

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Fuck off mutt

You wouldn't dare even TOUCH Logan Paul he can beat your ass bitch

Attached: 1536087035000.jpg (300x300, 16K)

This

wtf are you even saying wtf youre the one thats in the logang fucking npc normie bitch

Attached: 47637469836348346.jpg (780x438, 35K)

Fuck off mutt go back to watching tyrone fuck yo momma xd

sorry squeaker but im not a cucklord like you and your jake paul fanbased fucking cucklord bitch go back to roblox and minecraft bitch

Attached: 1523082715762.jpg (339x339, 27K)

Bitch you wouldnt say thst to my face and even if you would id mop the street with yo face after i powerfully bash ur teeth out lmao meet me in warsaw for a fight rolf

Ok faggot loser would fucking curb stomp your teeth in you fucking little bitch cuck fuck bitch and id fuck your wife to you fucking redditor bitch but your such an npc you probably dont even reddit bitch or watch rick and morty fucking fag lmao youre such a fag and youre probably a little squeker lol lmao fucking newfag roblox fag HAHA.

Ill literally kilk you lmao be vigilant kid because im coming to bust yo ass

Jake Paul?
More like Jake PULA

Another seigepilled individual I see...

IMMA FINNA DAB ON THESE NIGGAS

Attached: dab-transparent-pepe-5.png (554x400, 52K)

anyone want to comment on this? the man is around young girls 24/7 is divorced, has kissed a underage girl on a youtube video, and has a revealed sex-tape with a woman.