I hate Louis Rossmann

I hate Louis Rossmann.

How does YouTube allows for this?

What he does is to mass manufacture Apple haters.

Attached: rossmann.png (1674x1518, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgeh7ZJRhZU
youtu.be/1AcEt073Uds?t=1m
doc.lagout.org/Computer Architechture.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posted from my iPhone

>Louis Rossmann
he's a mentally ill jew with a bipolar disorder and depression. only idiots watch him rant for hours about things he hates yet he does daily. you have to wonder how idiotic someone has to be to do a job he hates in 2018... when you can do literally anything.

just report his channel
he's a libcuck and he should kys

no, it was from my iPad Pro

Doesn't work. YouTube defends "protected channels".

>why he does what he does and shits on Apple
It's lucrative to repair retards' Apple computers.

>What he does is to mass manufacture Apple haters.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgeh7ZJRhZU
look at him using facts in order to recruit more haters.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posted from my Macbook Pro

OMG.
> he really thinks that Louis Rossmann works as a "just a computer repair guy"
Do you think that making that kind of money on Youtube and being sponsored by iFixit, that he's wasting his time repairing old MacBooks?

>t. assblasted iToddler

Attached: 1515986601657.webm (640x360, 1.48M)

He said that Apple puts a chip that makes MacBooks to break after 3 years, because that's when AppleCare runs out

Oh! he said that:

youtu.be/1AcEt073Uds?t=1m
Transcript:
1:00is not going to work properly so let's 1:02take the 2011 unibody MacBook Pro for 1:05example this machine is starting to die 1:07as most defective Apple machines do they 1:10are programmed with a little timer 1:12inside of them to fail as the users 1:14Apple care is running out and Apple care 1:16is starting to run out on most of these 1:18at the moment which is why we're seeing 1:19so many of them because a little timer 1:21inside that says to die right after the 1:23three years of Apple Care is up is 1:24finally going off and it's kind of like 1:26those 2008 machines in 2007 machines 1:29that they had where all the graphics 1:30chips are dying like crazy

Louis Rossmann zombie.

How are your ESL lessons going Pajeet?

Attached: 1523151916632.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Chill out, user. Stupid, careless Apple owners are a part of everyday life and fuel our strong national economy with their mindless spending.

He's right.

Apple is shit, their products are shit and the iPhone6 showed that even when they have knowledge of design problems they adopt a stance of denial even while fixing the design issue quietly in the manufaturing.

You seem like a horrible person. Take your meds

It's a metaphor you idiot, and if you aren't a shill and actually know a bunch of people that have owned Macbooks for any amount of time, the SMC (mind boggling, it doesnt even get warm!) and the nvidia GPU are always the first to go. (to be fair, the GPU is probably the most common cause of failure on other manufacturer's laptops, but it's 1000x worse on Macbooks thanks to the shit thermal """unibody""" design.

later on he says that this "timer" is
1st: shitty novidia chips
2nd: no ventilation
and
3rd: shitty thermal paste.
So yeah, he speaks about "timers" and he is talking about MTTF.
MTTF is determined for every electronic component upon manufacturing.
X chip has 10k hours MTTF
when exposed to Y temp this goes to half
for every 5 degrees above Y you lose another half of its lifespan.

when you start using a component, that timer starts running backwards.
You speed that timer up by exposing the components to higher temps.
So it's really easy to predict a CPU's minimum lifespan when you start your fans at 70 or 80 degrees Celsius as I posted here youtube.com/watch?v=wgeh7ZJRhZU

and yes, this shit is taught in comp. arch. lessons in CS and you learn those staff by solving problems where you have thousands of cpus/hdds/motherboards and you have to calculate your average needs in components and what's your average availability of the server in the period that you want to run it.

This is how Rossmann makes his views.

This is not about Apple.

Sure thing.

Look at this lil' Rossmann zombie.

Ask Rossmann to come here.

Attached: guaranteed.png (200x200, 6K)

So OP, how is ti like being a giant faggot?

>libcuck
>he likes Trump more than Hilldog
Omegalul, you are the real cuck

Attached: Captura de ecrã 2018-07-13, às 00.58.31.png (3310x1954, 1.97M)

> doc.lagout.org/Computer Architechture.pdf
First chapter.
it explains how MTTF works.

You must be a fucking fournier.

I know what MTBF is, and you think you learn that by fixing MacBooks?

Gosh, you are delusional!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>delet this sick filth
>t. itoddler

i can't stand him because he points out shit that's not really flawed

>wow this mac died after the owner got water on the trackpad
>i mean wow apple let water get in via the trackpad
>think different hey wow apple

if he was a general pc repairer showing differences that he comes across and common faults it would be different

he's also done terrible soldering and said "no one will see anyway" apparently that's fine

what the fuck is that kid getting so worked up about

>you think you learn that by fixing MacBooks
I never said that faggot.
I said that his explanation about "timers" is MTTF
and yes, he is literally, not metaphorically, speaking about design decisions that stress chips at a high point constantly, e.g. CPU fans start spinning at 80 Celsius.

His explanation has a solid scientific background and it's one of the first and important things that you learn in computer architecture courses.

You otoh, thought that I said that you learn comp. arch. by fixing macbooks...
comp. arch. is studying the cause of component failure.
No wonder why you are an itard.

0.10 credits have been deposited to your itunes account

>if he was a general pc repairer showing differences that he comes across and common faults it would be different
he shows how 2 holes on a $1500 machine can save it from a full glass of water
and then he shows how several drops of water ruin a "perfectly" designed $5000 machine.
I see that he hurts you.

>His explanation has a solid scientific background and it's one of the first and important things that you learn in computer architecture courses.
hahaha

jesus christ mate they're extrapolated manufacturer test figures

can't wait for summer to be over

>0.10 credits
$6999.89 to go for the 2018 fagbook pro.

>drain holes on old thinkpad only on keyboard
>claims 2 single drops kill trackpad and pc
>even though 2 drops would stick to trackpad and not flow through tiny gap due to tension
>99% of other laptops don't have drain holes on their keyboards
>apple is at fault

this is what im saying, it's not common practice to have a full drain system under keyboards

i can buy a dell xps for few thousand and it won't last tipping water on it

i'm with you my fellow soiboy brother!

#HeWillNotDivideUs

(((Rossmann))) is a kikish arrogant prick and I generally find him to be obnoxious as fuck but he does bring a real point in that (((Apple))) not only has hardware that is defective either by lapses in engineering or deliberately to shorten the lifespan of the product.
AND
Apple has gone ABOVE & BEYOND to stop people from trying to fix their OWN devices by enforcing dubious copyright infringement suites, making schematics and parts unavailable except toward select authorized entities and even so far as using their weight to coerce Customs and Immigration to confiscate third party parts and screens as "counterfeit".
Why should people put up with this anti competitive and anti consumer behavior?

He doesn't hate Apple, he does enjoy doing what he does.

I mean for fucks sake Apple was founded on a homebrew 8-bit computer. Tinkering and fixing it yourself was part of the whole image of promoting a "peoples" every mans computer and giving the finger to IBM.
The real irony is IBM is more consumer friendly and more open to fixing then Apple is.

Attached: 1494054768997.jpg (538x445, 62K)

billion dollar company spends billions of dollars in r&d to produce a chip with billions of transistors
>they're extrapolated manufacturer test figures
you just reduced material science and technology to lottery players

He's acting like turning on the fans before it reaches 90C will somehow prevent it from overheating, it won't and this laptop has actually a good fan curve because nobody want's to hear a jet engine everytime they get a CPU usage spike.

His arguments suck and are made for brainlets

>discussing youtubers
are you all fucking 15 yo
take this shit to facebook

>He doesn't hate Apple
ofc he doesn't hate apple.
He makes money off of apple's idiots.
Plus he makes money by making videos and feeding you and me with perfectly good reasons to shit on itards.. which is priceless.

>hdd has billions of transistors now
>still has MTBF
>have to spend billions to work out mtbf

Feel free to explain how they get the figure without extrapolating from a shorter period

Fucking delusional.
Guess that's Louis Rossmann audience.

Patents, dumbass! Anyway, this is not another Apple VS The World fight.

This is not about Apple, dumbass.

Dumbfuck STILL thinks he makes money fixing laptops.

How delusional can you really be?

Do you think that earning $100K/year from YouTube, plus money from iFixit, he's fixing damn laptops that aren't worth $50?

Attached: Captura de ecrã 2018-07-13, às 01.28.57.png (2670x1278, 724K)

Louis is hardly unique in how he makes his videos, many people both pro and anti subjects do the same shit.

This is about Apple, because you defend them.

>t. assblasted mactoddler

top kek you think he's making the higher end scale, that's for something all advertisers can run on

like 13-30 year olds with high view rate and pg rated shit

small window for tech people especially when its his shitty videos complaining about apple all day

Hi Louis! I thought you didn't visit Jow Forums, but I can see that you lied again!

That's what his channel is.

>extrapolating
this is not mathematics where you have a graph and you extend it until you find your desired spot on the X axis.
You are the kind of guy that would argue about how do we know Te128's half life when it's greater than the age of the universe.

>Patents, dumbass!
wow, almost trillion dollar company can't buy patent license about holes under a keyboard.

Every successful business cuts corners somewhere and lies about something. Maybe Rossy is upset because he once bought into Apple marketing and just can't handle reality slapping him right in the face.

>$100K/year from YouTube
what's 100k for a macfag repair guy... let's see
If he charges 1/3 of what apple gets, that's like 3 boards per day?
I don't think he repairs only 3 boards per day with 2-3 employees in his workshop.

100k is the best case of the 6k-100k estimation.
Try harder.

Not how it works.

how the fuck then apple "makes" CPUs when the majority of the patents belong to AMD, Intel, IBM, HP, Arm and a few others...
but they can't get a patent for drilled holes.

You retards could defend flat earth society if apple sponsored them.

some autist visiting an apple store for his birthday

>what's 100k for a macfag repair guy... let's see
>If he charges ⅓ of what apple gets, that's like 3 boards per day?
This faggot honestly thinks that he makes ⅓ of what Apple sells these computers NEW, and it's not even official repair.

Try harder.

Apart from the smugness and shilling of his store he actually makes decent points about Apple's shitty designs

>between 6k and 100k
useless fucking stat desu

>This faggot honestly thinks that he makes ⅓ of what Apple sells these computers NEW
if he charges 1/3 of what apple gets
...and we are talking about repairs, idiot.

>Try harder.
I am trying, but you have zero comprehending skills. That's the simplest way I can explain things to idiots.

Just report and hide, retards.

itoddler reading comprehension

This is not about Apple.

Are you crying? ;_;

>⅓
>⅓
let me guess... applefaggot user?

Yes.

Please tell us, in which ways did Tim Cuck hurt you when you were little?

>Tim Cuck
ahahahahahahahaha

>when you were little
Does it hurt kids?

oh, you're still little

It's even more lucrative to bitch about apple on youtube.

>estimated earnings
>6k to 100k
That's nothing. He wouldn't even be able to pay his shop rent on that.

And you think he's paying his shop's rent fixing $200 computers, so $50 a pop?

He fixes $200 computers because Macbooks are soldered pieces of shit with even the SSD permanently soldered onto the motherboard, so mactoddler morons are forced to go to him. If they go to Applel, those clueless fucks will tell you to buy a new one for $2000 and tell you to get fucked, whereas Louis might charge around $300 and the mactard gets their data back.

Shit is only soldered like last 2 models at tops for ssds

2016 had a removable one

and even then he isn't fixing ssds, just regular electrical components that die over time

$200 macs are old as fuck

Are people really that stupid? Do any you understand what statistics is? Do any of you understand what warranty is?

>Warranty
You have to pay extra for that making already premium device more expensive.

>thinks 100k is anything but barely out of poverty tier.

what 3rd world shit hole are you from Europe?

>live in a decent country with consumer laws
>get 2 years
>still doesn't stop them refusing after 2
>largely based on price and use
>thinks a chip can die exactly on 3 years
>most people have macs lasting ages, same with most pcs

most shit just fucked from the start or lasts a long time

it comes with a warranty paying extra warranty is simply subsidizing the off chance you need it. It is part of risk in which they believe that the people whom pay for extra year coverage will be low enough that the money that got from all the fags is enough to make profit from selling it.

but apparent macs die at t he 3 year point

oh wait maybe louis full of shit again

What is the median lifetime of a mac?
Do you know?

100K is not a lot if he were an engineer or something, but it's a lot for someone with zero qualifications and clearly doesn't get along with anybody.

6.2 years

100k is nothing running a business and 2 employees

>waaah someone on youtube says mean things about my favorite company, please ban him ;___;
Pathetic.

iMac pic related came in 2009, still in use in lots of people's home and business.
> rossmancucks will still defend him.

Attached: IM-215-SL-2.jpg (800x800, 199K)

He's an entertainer that caters to the young and edgy pcmr crowd. Exactly like how Alex Jones puts on an persona for Jow Forums.

It's $100K from YouTube, idiot.

Also, he's sponsored by iFixit.

>What he does is to mass manufacture Apple haters.
Good

Don't make this about Apple, idiot.

wow iFixit! why didn't you say so!

dumb fuck this isn't the NBA

of course i know it's YT dickhead no one said otherwise

jesus fuck you're so stupid

Insulting people over the Internet

Attached: Gear VR.png (669x815, 453K)

not long till summer's over, sweaty

>sopa de macaco image name

Attached: 44b.jpg (407x509, 20K)

Posted from my ThinkPad

>being this much of shit hole nation 70k is normal to barely out poverty,100 k is you barely stable enough that a random accident might not make you go flat broke is medical shit.

100k is nothing, you don't need to be a memegineer to make it. He has a trade. 100k wouldn't cover his shop's rental cost let alone his own living rental fees.

Shit in the fucking toilet, Rajjesh.

Attached: E7F4D349F58B49DFB2B7FA71EB61A522.png (255x139, 49K)

> 100k is nothing, you don't need to be a memegineer to make it. He has a trade. 100k wouldn't cover his shop's rental cost let alone his own living rental fees.
> He has a trade
Yes, his trade is making hate videos for the desperate depressed kids on YouTube that just want to hate Apple, a company normally associated with successful people, unlike them.

Not a Brazilian/Monkey.

The OP is literally about Apple, retard.