Is the new blackberry any good?

is the new blackberry any good?

i need to get a new android

Attached: blackberry-key2-preview-4.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

androidauthority.com/android-oreo-beta-blackberry-keyone-885518/
m.gsmarena.com/nokia_7-8907.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wouldn't since it has a snapdragon 660, not something like an 845 which the other flagships have

It's good, but can't be rooted obviously.

Why can't we have an android phone with a keyboard and root goddammit.

>obviously

Huh?

It's blackberry, their only selling gimmick left is security. You betcha they ain't going to give you the keys to the base for a lot of hardened phones.

I ordered one last week for my work to replace my old z30. Cant wait. I had the option to pick ANY phone. Picked this.

it's a solid upgrade from the keyone, only thing i'm not so eager on is they made it a bit thinner, really like that my keyone is quite chunky and easy to hold

>It's blackberry, their only selling gimmick left is security
Well there's also the fact that they're the only company that makes phones that aren't toys, but that only goes so far

Blackberry keyone
SD 625
Around £270
Blackberry key(zwei)
SD 660
Almost £600

Now blackberry did not ever update the keyone to oreo and you can expect the same I guess

Use a BlackBerry Q10 personally, check it out it's dirt cheap

I need to get a new android

LOL

Attached: IMG_20180614_223143.jpg (960x1280, 60K)

>soulless android blackberry
>not kino bb10

Attached: fuck cat.jpg (542x537, 44K)

no

Funny you should mention that:

androidauthority.com/android-oreo-beta-blackberry-keyone-885518/

>hardened phones
>locked bootloader
>no kernel source codes
You're right it's a gimmick and an expensive one at that.

>hardened phones
>locked bootloader
>nobody's been able to get past it
Everything checks out here.

" Even though Android P’s launch is right around the corner, the BlackBerry KEYone has yet to receive its promised Android Oreo update."

This sounds like something a friend who sold faulty goods would say. Honestly nougat is fine all around and I wouldn't mind even lolipop with very little to no bloat on a phone. Nokia 7 runs 8.1 and is from october last year, came out on niggat

m.gsmarena.com/nokia_7-8907.php

I loved the Q10. One of my best phones. Right now I have the PRIV. The PRIV is a pretty good phone. Q10 was better though

>Manufacturer: Current; TCL (China); BB Merah Putih (Indonesia); Optiemus (India); Former; BlackBerry Limited
there goes their niche

buy xiaomi mi A1

What are the chances a CDMA version will come out? When?
>t.sprint nigger

What exactly checks out? It's highly unlikely any vulnerabilities can be discovered, partly due to the obscurity of their devices and the limited Android version/security updates it will likely receive.