You are being manipulated

Reminder that marketing works by manipulating you psychologically.

For example, it shames you to prevent you from using competitors product. See Also, reminder that we have data mining threads.

Discuss.

Attached: a.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4o2PDwKdcA&list=PLOCT__HwMYnSS8RHYMBydEoz9cDOtoqgt
paulgraham.com/submarine.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

laughingwhores.png

Exactly

I wish they did a better job, manipulate my psychology so that I'm happy and "normal", so I would stop waiting for a accident to kill me so I can get reincarnated in some jrpg world.

reminder that marketing only works on teens and complete idiots
reminder that op is projecting hard

OP here.
I don't buy expensive stuff just to brag about it in front of other people. on the contrary, I usually try buying the cheapest shit I can find.
does that answer your question?

Only retards and newfags don't know about this. I just buy what's best based on build quality, like durability, longevity, performance, security, etc. I have no brand loyalty. I'm listening to a podcast on my Lineage OS Samsung phone while I shitpost from my iPad Mini, and right next to me is a Lenovo ThinkPad running OpenSUSE Linux, a Dell Latitude with Windows 10 LTSB, and at my desk is a small Ryzen desktop running Debian. Each machine has its own place and uses. This kills the paid shills.

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (640x853, 136K)

That's quite the assortment of gadgets. Corporate propaganda that provokes the libido and erodes any self-management (advertisement) clearly doesn't have any effect on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4o2PDwKdcA&list=PLOCT__HwMYnSS8RHYMBydEoz9cDOtoqgt

honestly the dude hating on linux isnt really a paid shill I don't think, he's just an idiot.

>unpaid shills for self gratification through destruction

Attached: things-i-hate-vandalism-irony-lists-on-the-wall.jpg (735x585, 113K)

Noice.

Consider using your LTSB in QEMU-KVM, the linux disk caching layer actually speeds up 10's disk calls and makes it usable on a single hard disk of 5400 RPM so you can poorfag your way to success with extra RAM.

Attached: 1522289479221.gif (150x150, 100K)

>that boomer with his monster energy™ can rehashing conspiracy theories

>marketing is conspiracy

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>retard management
Someone has to do it. Does anyone here have a design for a better system?

>they're laughing with me, not at me!

Attached: 1531356664027.jpg (1150x720, 163K)

What if I have no shame?

is the best career for datamining data science?

That's either a deformity or a developmental disorder. If it is a consequence of corporate action (e.g., advertisement methods) then you should sue for damages.

datamining and data science are both marketing terms so you already fell for it user

This Law suits are the mechanism corporations have to account for their externalizes. The world needs to start speaking the language of these psychopathic golems. The stock holders, being parasites on society, humanity, and the earth, need a good spanking as well.

Stockholders being fed profit that is extracted from the public by their corporation (a psychopathic golem) that subjugates people - both employees and customers - all while destroying the culture, the society, and the environment, is a seriously damaged arrangement.

defintely plugmarketing and similar shills have been here

Do spew more of your folksy, ethnocentric gibberish.

Attached: walk.jpg (195x258, 14K)

paulgraham.com/submarine.html

bump

no they want to make you think you have problems only they can solve. just like the arms of mummy when you were a child. the corps bringing us back the feeling of childhood.

it works best on people who don't think they are affected by it.

how do you find out about the those things when the only source of information is likely tainted by the marketers?

I cope with it by increasingly avoiding one sided media. it is only acceptable to consume media if one also produces it i.e. memes. anyone who wants to better themselves would do well to read tvtropes and study evolutionary psychology.
Also if media must be consumed then it is preferable to interact with it through a buffer of another trusted persons opinions. the buffer reduces the chance of a buffer overflow and loss of mental reserve.