Be bong

>be bong
>new housemate comes
>part time military
>intellegence corp
>his recent role aperently requires he is backround checked into oblivion
>he is asked to tell them who he is living with currently (he is only here for 3 more months)
>asks for my name, DOB, nationality, occupation
>i can see the other 3 housemates have already given their info

What the shit? I have no bad backround so thats fine, but what is done with my info? Also i dont do anything bad but i do browse places like 4chins where other posters dont give a fuck what they post sometimes... whut happun guise?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 04BF0A39-2286-4CDC-B392-59EF42540936.jpg (460x1024, 65K)

Don't give it bro
tell him you are le hackerman and he can fuck off
>sorry, that's need to know and you don't.

Attached: latest.jpg (640x480, 123K)

Funny. But if they can get anything from my name and DOB alone then they dont actually need it to check who is living there. They would see i live there any way and then id look like a plum for being the only one who didnt.

>room mate asked you for your name
>go on Jow Forumsto ask for advice.

I mean is he still standing in front of you, or did you just walk off? This is a complete bullshit thread. He just asked for your name and you didn't answer? You obviously gave him your name.

Attached: 7400281684823881163.jpg (1169x1612, 391K)

Yes i did because he knows it anyway and they can literally just find out (electoral roll) im asking what they do. Im asking here because people is smart.

>Im asking here because people is smart.
audible kek

Known associates you fucking retard

> Im asking here because people is smart.
Youre on the wrong board

The electoral role isn't necessary for your name. He could just ask the other guys. They're just going to check you out to make sure you aren't a criminal, associated with a criminal, or involved with terrorism.

Where would you recommend?

I wonder how? Police database?

/lgbt/
also tell the new housemate that you think radical islam is pretty cool.

Stupid thing is, he told them “i am here for like 6 more weeks” by the time the check is done he will be gone/going back home. And he will live with new people, but checks are only done every 4 years which mean he could live with anyone and they wouldn’t even check.

pussy

>smart

1) typical ridiculous british bureaucracy
2) i'd tell him "no". why should you have your details on yet another database which will probably end up being compromised? not only that but it's an invasion of privacy.
3) why is he only moving in for 6 weeks? given the background checks for housemates it seems a bit suspicious.

>why is he only moving in for 6 weeks? given the background checks for housemates it seems a bit suspicious.

He is a post grad student who found work until September here. He has a job but is absolutley also in the reserves TA as well. He goes back home in September where he will be a student again. The landord was desperate to fill an empty room after the last tennant bailed so he offered him a 3 month cotract instead of 6

Why what do you think is up?

tell him to go fuck himself, that you don't give a shit about him and his shitty career, and that your family is full of communists

well it would be the perfect way of avoiding whoever he lives with for the next 4 years being background checked. you should try waterboarding him until he confesses his terrorist intentions.

Don't worry user he probably just wants to send you all personalized postcards from Palestine :^)

IF THEY GIVE A SHIT THEY CAN FIND ALL THAT OUT WITHOUT YOU TELLING THEM A THING

part time intel corp?
funny joke OP

You actually can.

Why are you all capping?

You can be a reserve (part time) and work in the intellegence corp

Attached: EF29E592-7CAF-48F4-BB60-059A7CF5AA57.jpg (640x987, 509K)

>bong
Do you have a license to use Jow Forums?

What's DOB?

Dick Or Boobs?
It's the correct way to identify gender in 2018.

Do I and with the one I like or the one I have?

What if I have both?

is he actually though? he might be a schizo.

Seen his uniform and stuff at least and his parents bought him down with all the kit.