Best Android Keyboard

Now that Swype is defunct, what's the verdict?

Attached: offthegrid.png (857x1202, 1.48M)

wait, not everyone is just using swiftkey?
lmao

I really hope that isn't the best... The automatically added spaces really fuck with my OCD.

Hacker's Keyboard

'No'

AnySoftKeyboard

>using a Microsoft keylogger
Swiftkey was officially backdoored after 6.2.0 or 6.0.1

AnySoftKeyboard lacks swipe for the moment. I tried the test version of it. It works, but it takes about 15s to load suggestions, it is not saving custom words correctly, it has a lot of issues with single letter words in french, portuguese etc.
It will take a time to mature.

Gboard

>single letter words
Why is it a problem to type 1 letter?

i have no ideia. it autocorrects to the first suggestion that appears for the same letter.

>not disabling autocorrect

swipe uses the same mechanism from autocorrect, i think. that is the problem.
autocorrect is something good, if you have a decent custom dictionary and/or some keyboard that correctly suggests based on frequency or common word combinations.

>utorrent

lel

>solarmovie

Godbless the USA.

>he doesnt watch movies over a pirate uhf station on a 15" tv with rabbit ears

Google Keyboard is pretty good for bi- or trilingual people. I haven't seen any reason to switch.

Gboard is easily the best keyboard atm, just disable as much of the botnet as possible and that's it

I wish I could swipe to text in it. That's all that is missing.

Agree

Trilingual here, gboard sticks compared to swiftkey.

Sticks?

Wait people here don't use AOSP keyboard?

>having a proprietary keyboard that spies on you
ISHYGDDT

AnysoftKeyboard, the only decent keyboard on F-Droid.
Once it gets swipe functionality it will be perfect.

No multilanguage option, as far as I know. You can change between them but it's better to have my native language extra keys visible and still being able to write both that and English without the dictionary going apeshit

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 51xF8hYCHoL.jpg (500x332, 37K)

It used to be good but for some reason it's not that great anymore. It constantly gets the words wrong now.

You can just touch the globe icon to cycle between the languages you set up. I do it all the time.

I know, but it's handier not having to do that. I switch languages so often that it becomes an annoyance.

I fucking hate on screen keyboards and botnets. Switched from botdroid to BB and never looked back a couple years ago.

When I was on it, Swype was the best, especially with the copy/paste shortcuts.

Your favorite keyboard and AFWall+.