What dress code do you have in your office?

What dress code do you have in your office?

Attached: office.jpg (2500x1194, 336K)

I am barefoot right now.

those guys all look really gay

That's why your squat sucks.

underwear t-shirt and socks
I work at home.

Better than yours.

Btw is this the og supermang?

Of course not.

Mon-Thu = Business Casual
Fri = Casual Wear

>Dress pants
>Button down shirt
>No sneakers, ever
>Sometimes a blazer if it's cold out
>Do my job quietly and efficiently
>Every now and then tell the other employees they're doing good
>Everyone thinks I'm a manager or something, just because I dress a tiny bit more professionally
>Company downsizes
>Nobody has the courage to ask me what my position is because they think I might be their superior
>Everyone in my office gets fired except for me
>Accidentally faked my way into upper management

he neber lerns

I don't work in the office, those who do are required to wear business casual.

We are only required to
-wear closed shoes, no sandals, flipflops etc
-wear company t-shirt or sweater w/ logo
-don't wear sleeveless shirt
-don't dress like a whore (miniskirt, ultra-short jeans etc)

Casual. No such thing. Well "indecent" clothing is probably not allowed.

Whatever I want, you don't have to look good for phone support.

My typical outfit for work
>shirt/sweater/flannel, sometimes just a gray t-shirt with a cardigan over it
>chinos, usually olive or khaki
>nike killshots or desert boot

Fridays are casual so today it's jeans and a decent t-shirt

Attached: IMG_20180711_213836.jpg (1024x1280, 139K)

The company says "casual"
The only clarification anybody gives is "no ripped jeans"
I've seen girls with their tits out and nobody seems to complain.
"No ripped jeans" though that would be unprofessional.
I wear plain t shirts and trousers that aren't jeans.
All my jeans are ripped

Hiring?

You just have to wear a collared shirt. Also no khakis, chinos, or tan trousers. No shorts or sneakers either. You also have to be at an acceptable weight.

lucky bastard. We have casual shirt day once a year...

What's wrong with chinos?
They look more formal than jeans

My office just requires trousers and nothing ripped

business casual/casual
pants and polo shirt normally
shorts and polo shirt on hot days

I reckon they just look shit.

>You also have to be at an acceptable weight
This is discrimination you should get fat and then cash in a few millions after you get fired

We're allowed to wear just about anything. It kind of depends on your team. Some teams wear button downs and khakis, and others just wear graphic tees and jeans/whatever. I mean I'm just an intern, but I go in my sweatpants and a graphic tee.

>programming socks
>programming panties
>programming gloves

Casual casual. Stuff like shorts, sandals and graphic tees are more common than not.

I make the rules, mate.

chinos are the only thing I wear. Dark chinos, light shirt and tie - my regular office clothes. The best thing about them is that they can easily pass for regular pants, just change the shirt and you're done. I would never go to a job interview in jeans and suit trousers are too formal if you're not wearing the suit blazer.

Pants and a hoodie, Peters normal clothing here, especially because er have au least -10 all year

You know what user, I believe you.

>implying I have a job

>notices that 50% of the office is female
sir, i have an idea which could increase workplace productivity by 100%.

Casual. Many people wear t-shirts and shorts. I normally wear dark non torn jeans and a collared shirt not tucked in.

>a maid dress
>programming socks

The patrician choice.

Depends.
I'm working at the customer's place now, so I'm ""forced"" to wear business casual.
In my office i wear whatever I like - no sandals and the like because they are horrible.

Attached: degree.jpg (650x365, 39K)

Depends on the weather. In this heat I'm in shorts t-shirt and flip flops. In tolerable weather its dark trousers and a shirt. Luckily we work with video games so even client visits can be pretty casual.

I believe it. I had a job where I got treated a lot better than my performance warranted, and I'm sure a big part of that was just wearing khakis and a button-down shirt instead of jeans and a t-shirt like a lot of people there.

Pretty casual but apparently there's this unspoken thing that everyone must wear long pants (except the women, who I have seen with knee length skirts on occasion in the past weeks)
And it's getting very hot in here lately

So I used to believe dress codes were something of a boomer era quirk and annoying to say the least.
But there's a direct coloration between discipline, productivity and a sence of professionalism by not allow men to dress like stoners and women not to dress like street hookers.
Now shit like wearing tank tops to work or whorish open blouses is the new "culture" for tech working. Even more so with the IM A EXPRESSIVE SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE SJW bullshit that infested every work place I makes you feel like your in some try hard frat house, ironically the very thing the progressives are against.

If you don't believe me go to work with decent tailored dress pants and a suit. See the respect you will get and if treat your work with the same mentality you will go places or even start your own business.

Attached: naked-office.jpg (620x376, 61K)

This is way you should dress for work. IBM was the shit and they kept it up in appearance and professionalism.
Thats why their computers are rock solid machines.

Attached: us__en_us__ibm100__making_ibm__australia_100_percent__900x637.jpg (900x637, 82K)

Busines casul.
But there are people with shorts and I am with slippers (nice leather ones though)

Half casual, half business casual.

For the average workday, clean, non-ripped jeans/khakis and a golf shirt/blank T-shirt/collared shirt of some kind is good enough. It's not particularly strict as long as your shit is clean and publicly presentable.

For any important meetings or shit, business attire.

i work in a junkyard

>All my jeans are ripped

Attached: 1526674999467.png (680x618, 594K)

>wearing a leash and collar to work
dumb boomer
now feast your eyes upon the godlike freedom a 21st century engineer enjoys in his place of work with respect to attire

Attached: xxx_silcon_valley_tv_72158434.jpg (1000x779, 301K)

None

Is it a red tinfoil hat hider?

Whatever at my desk. Closed toed shoes in the lab. Pants if using chemicals.

the javascript attire

Some neckbeard or gaymer types come with a hoodie or t-shirt and a jacket but most people come in a button up shirt and a simple looking jeans or something similar, so do I even though I am just an apprentice but I like the better look I get from people for it.

Jeans and a collared shirt. They haven't given me the company collared shirt yet, so I'm just wearing whatever I have at home

Why are they dressed as teenagers?

>4 (FOUR) thots
>a fucking NIGGER
>1 full blown söyboy
>2 normies

Which level of hell is?

Are you 12?

I can wear whatever the fuck I want... So long as >pic related
is over top. Comes with steel toes, hard hat, spoggles and gauntlet gloves. Makes me happy I'm laid off right now with this heat.

Attached: nomex.jpg (1390x2000, 1.37M)

Because they are man children who never grew up aka. millennials.

That's how weak willed wage slaves function. It's a method of control so that your brain is in worker bee mode while dressed up. I'm a professor, my dress code is closed shoes lab day, and anything I want that isn't out of reason. I get why it's there but it's better to train yourself to be productive at certain times or have a mental switch instead of relying n clothing. It's the same idea of only sleeping or having sex in bed so that you don't have a hard time falling asleep, building habits etc.

They wouldn't look out of place on the Inbetweeners if they weren't in their late 20s/early 30s.

Event shirt, black pants and black shoes

Not but I actually had several jobs in IT.
There's nothing worse than working with women or niggers/indians.
Söyboys actually can be good programmers but never shut up about their retarded pop culture.
At some point you can't hear about how epic the newest Marvel movie is.

my boss makes me wear a miniskirt and thigh high socks
I'm a guy btw

>Working in an office
HOLY CRINFE

>t. squats in flipflops

The company dress policy is
>collared shirt, button down except friday
>dress pants
>nice ish shoes
But dress code is enforced by department and the IT head is a pretty cool dude so we get to wear
>jeans or shorts
>any shirt that isn't just a tshirt
>whatever shoes

being a whore isn't a job

are you a nigger?

Not a single pair of socks to be seen..... maybe plaid shirt but I doubt it. Not sure why this triggers me so much.

>What dress code do you have in your office?
whatever the fuck we want except when going to court/having certain clients/counsel in the office/going out in professional capacity.

>working in an office.
Enjoy poor health and diminishing life quality.

No dress code at all. The company culture is pretty subdued though, I haven't see anyone try anything wild.

Barracks cams or protective dress if you're doing actual work.

As long as your wearing pants, your okay. On Fridays you can where shorts tho.

If you wear flip flops or sandals to work, I hope you develop brain cancer.

Business casual. On Fridays, we can wear jeans.

What about skirts and long socks?

"Presentable and respectable." Basically nothing dirty/tattered and at least try to dress like an adult.

In the warm seasons I go with active-wear polos and trousers. They look professional but are also comfy and have a modern cut.

Sweatpants and a wifebeater.

No visible penis.

Literally none.

There's not really a dress code but it's pretty much:

No graphic t-shirts
No sports wear
No ripped pants

I mostly wear polos with chinos or slim black jeans.

This looks like some horrible hipster office in the Bay Area.

No, this is.

God, that must smell horrendous.

The soiboy dudes should all be ground up into sausage meat and the bitch-made-ass feminists should all be put in the kitchen and make babies.

black or dark blue suit, white shirt, no tie, top button open.

I go to work in Khaki pants or black slacks, with a nice polo or other dress shirt. Simple patterns and colors. Always wear a belt and nice shoes.

At work I wear scrubs.

I feel like belts are on their way out.

>no chinese or indians in that picture
sure love how managers see their business

wear clothing

belts have to match the shoes

boomers demand it. no belt is too formal, you can't unbutton your suit jacket without one.

I only wear belts with suits now. Pants look plenty fine with empty belt loops and all of mine fit perfectly on their own.

What is the point though?

>Littleral faggot

LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M SO FREE AND SELF EXPRESSIVE I'M NOT TIED DOWN LIKE THOSE BOOMERS DESPITE DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIT IN SOME BULLSHIT HIPSTER FASHION AMIRIGHT?

Then again it not like most people in Silicon Valley aren't useless faggots that just blog or pretend to be sjw tech people. So the casual sloppy no attention to detail dress code fits them perfectly.

Look at these people tell me which group is going to get shit done and solve complex issues or just fuck around?

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x224, 16K)

My office is mostly poos, so most people are barefoot and wearing basketball shorts.

most of masculine IT staff wears cargo pants and hoodies.
it is not obligatory though.

Yeah if anything it's gotten worse since back in the 70s, boomer hippies in the Bay Area created the personal computer revolution. Today it's full of SJW Millenials who don't do anything except blog about how they feel threatened by Trump's toxic masculinity.

I agree.
Nice.

>and the bitch-made-ass feminists should all be put in the kitchen and make babies
With me.

>office full with barefoot poos
I wouldn't set foot without wellingtons there.

The soi smell is strong...