So a vietnamese hacker has been targetting me for some time...

So a vietnamese hacker has been targetting me for some time. He got into my ubisoft acc and now he almost got into my google account Every time his ip is the same so I doubt he's using anything to cover his tracks. What can I do to make him stop and fuck off? Also, if anyone has LOIC and wants to fuck his shit up here's his ip 113.172.181.128

Attached: 1519078327960.png (379x205, 19K)

enable 2FA on everything and ignore him.

not your personal army

the main point is helping me make him fuck off and not rallying a mob you idiot. now every post asking for help get spammed nypa

already have 2FA everywhere I can but not every site has it. while most sensitive info is safe, he is still a pain in the ass. I suspect he got my password after a leak from myheritage because that's when it all started and also that's the only time my password got leaked.

Use strong passwords, never reuse passwords, use 2FA.

Just because he guessed your password, doesn't make him a hacker.

guessed 2 of my passwords on different sites?

> that's the only time my password got leaked

yeah, that's the only time my password got leaked. I guess he got that password which I also used for my ubisoft acc from the leak and then bruteforced his way (almost) into my google acc. If not for 2fa my acc would be lost.

Not your personal army newfag

>Using the same password everywhere
Just get keepassx and use random ones.

Just change all your passwords you fucking retard.

This and stop making up stories to make out your life is interesting you Walter Mitty acting motherfucker.

Ubisoft passwords leaked? Motherfucker

ok I did some recon for you

Nmap scan report for static.vnpt.vn (113.172.181.128)
Host is up (0.23s latency).
PORT STATE SERVICE VERSION
21/tcp closed ftp
22/tcp open ssh Dropbear sshd 2013.62 (protocol 2.0)
23/tcp open telnet
80/tcp open http?
110/tcp filtered pop3
143/tcp filtered imap
443/tcp filtered https
3389/tcp filtered ms-wbt-server
he has ssh, telnet, http open, is running an email server and has remote desktop available to the net, it doesn't seem like a regular pc, its really dumb to expose all this to the web

he has a webserver running on his ip, but I suggest you visit it with a web proxy/tor so they dont get your ip

it brings up a huawei login portal with HG8045A (which is a router with default user: 'root' and password 'admin') and copyright 2009-2015, so it's likely the software he's using is not up to date and maybe you can actually get in with an exploit or try default credentials if he's dumb enough to leave them unchanged, you could then disconnect everything in his internal network

you could ssh in, but on a router, it's probably used as a backdoor for haueuwei, they probably just assume customers won't realise what it is

the last thing you could try is aim that ddos thing at his ip and make his router reboot over and over for a few hours or more, but maybe his ip will change after it reboots

>ubisoft acc
get the fuck out, underage retard

dude no-one cares

NYPA

and yes, listen to the other anons
change your passwords
tell ubisoft what happened so they kick him out of your account and lock whatever ubisoft account is associated with his ip
figure out what else was leaked from 'myheritage' so he and other people cannot use personal details to try guessing 'your favorite food' or 'your mother's maiden name' on other accounts

you could do a WHOIS on his IP, figure out his location and ISP, then call his ISP and find out who he really is

>So a vietnamese hacker
That whole country is a botnet. Good luck.

get fucked faggot, justice is worth caring about

justice for a ubisoft account from a botnet user in vietnam
i don't know what the world would do without your nmap scan, o righteous one

seems to be Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group in hanoi

Abuse contact for '113.160.0.0 - 113.191.255.255' is '[email protected]'
you could try emailing them from a new email address and get them to look into whoever did this to you, but bear in mind it might be some kid and they'll skin him alive

just use a fucking password manager

mate, I will fly out to vietnam and slap the kid in the head myself

Just change your passwords lmao

so lame
I'd email 'fuck you, this is my ubisoft' in his own language directly to him

Fine, we're done.

Attached: 1389964025012.gif (296x248, 1.63M)

Yes. Possible. Also keylogger / trojans etc.

What did you recently pirate? Did you use hacks and/or cracks...?

you're wrong about the mail server and rdp, filtered means doesn't respond at all