LINUX GET REKT

LINUX GET REKT

Attached: image.jpg (750x863, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wacom-Cintiq-Interactive-Display-DTK1300/dp/B00BSOSCNE
apple.com/ipad/compare/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpbp1d0JJc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thankfully I have no need for PS, or any other Adobe products. So I guess they can port it to whatever they want.

>tfw iPads are more useful computers than any computer cursed with loonX

I thought iPads were past their prime. PS on convertible laptops is already "on the fly" enough in my experience.

Lol, as if anyone cares what you need.

Nah iPad pros are pretty popular among artists now because of the pencil, which imo is actually a pretty average experience but some people love it. A windows convertible is still the best experience imo, since iPads are terribly underpowered despite geekbench scores being high. Theres still no comparison against a PC with a quad or hex core intel process

Apparently you care.

Lol, the Apple Pencil is the best device in its class, simply unbeatable by anything else.

IPads underpowered? KYS, no time for your shit. Underpowered compared to what? A $6000 MacBook Pro?

From what I understand an iPad Pro is actually pretty powerful, but its gimped by running iOS.

Lazy bait

>being so assmad about a hobbyist kernel that its users live rent free in your head
Macfags, everyone.

Attached: 1493921947718.png (435x269, 5K)

inb4 actual non-tablet photoshopping will become a rare art like developing photos in a darkroom is now

normies strike on technology one more time

How many votes does that demand for Linux thread have? 10k?
LOOOL

kek I saw your post on slashdot.
I hope the Jow Forums mods assrape you as well.

i never went to slashdot.

Wow, OP self destructed fast. What a retard.

Attached: cancer2.jpg (500x500, 46K)

samefag cringe

private company makes babys first photoshop app for iPad
>LINUX GET REKT
somehow

Attached: brain1.jpg (1300x588, 65K)

LOONIX GET REKT BECAUSE PHOTOSHOP IS THE DE FACTO STANDARD FOR PHOTO EDITING.

ADOBE IS APPLE'S BAE
APPLE IS ADOBE'S BAE

LMAO, COMPETITORS NOT EVEN PANTONE.

FREETARD TRIGGERED BECAUSE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT IN THE CREATIVE WORLD, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THAT, THEY MAKE MORE MONEY FROM LESS WORK THAN YOU CALL CENTER PAJEETS.

>oh yeah, I'm going to get an Adobe monthly subscription to edit memes on the fly, totally worth it.

Attached: meme.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>IPads underpowered? KYS, no time for your shit.
calm your tits nerd
>Underpowered compared to what? A $6000 MacBook Pro?
lol

it's underpowered compared to a 400$ laptop

Actually, I just don't give a shit about the creative world. My computer does what I need it to do, and that's all that matters to me. They can use whatever the fuck they want, and I can have whatever opinion I want about them using it, and none of it matters.

I was perfectly fine with pic related until they started deprecating 32bit apps. None of their modern apps have held up to the quality of Photoshop Touch.

Attached: C79E8649-1FF3-4A61-88E9-6AD3F4476520.jpg (148x173, 35K)

i work as a designer and have literally no need for adobe products anymore, they can all fuck off

no one cares faggot not your blog

thank you for reading my blog

your welcome bb

> it's underpowered compared to a 400$ laptop
LOL...

People actually believe this shit!

They are clearly getting ready for ARM macbooks.

t. NEET

You expect us to believe someone can think otherwise?

Prove that your shit $400 laptop with crappy Atom and shit is better than a A11X iPad Pro.

IT
FUCKING
ISN'T!

>$400 laptop
>atom
LEL
not all of us by laptops at fucking walmart like you

I buy my laptops at the Apple store.

the one that's inside walmart?

Don't know, never been to an Walmart.

>an Walmart
doubt it with that grammar

Wacom's active digitizer is just as good. Emr is still the king. Hell even n-trig is about as good, given I wear a glove. No problems on a hp spectre here.

Underpowered compared to any recent laptop in a $1000 price zone. Clip studio only runs okay as opposed to good

I doubt it. There's no reason why iOS would be the gimp part. Geekbench just paints a misrepresentation of the actual performance because mobile chips have a lot of task specific accelerators that run particularly well in micro workloads where cache hit rates are high. The reason why intel and AMD processors are so big and power hungry isn't because they're wider than Apple's chips, it's because like half the CPU half of the chip goes to solving branch prediction. Many people including Linus have called geekbench out on this

What do you use instead?

lel, people really believe that geekbench score

pen paper / sketch / invision / html & css
tbf i've not made anything print in ages

Last time I used Photoshop was the day I decided I was wealthy enough to afford to pay for a licence any time I wanted to. At the time I was working with a couple of DJ's from Ministry of Sound, who were working on some ideas for graphics and visuals. I decided to use alternatives to Adobe to make graphics and video and was surprised to see that they offered a great deal more than Adobe products whilst having the benefits of being free. That was about 15 or 16 years ago. Yes there are some things Adobe has that alternatives dont but use two or 3 alternatives to any of their software and you can achieve anything you want. You dont need to pirate their shit you just need be more creative. They say they dont want you to pirate their software - so dont pirate it, just ignore them and get more creative

Idiots don't believe the geekbench score because it bursts their little bubble.

artist buy ipad because you actually get more feature than buying a cintiq with same price

amazon.com/Wacom-Cintiq-Interactive-Display-DTK1300/dp/B00BSOSCNE

apple.com/ipad/compare/

I thought there was already a mobile version?

Wow. Another botnet available for your botnet.
Botnet cucks are excited.

Attached: 1339550542692.jpg (580x346, 38K)

Who cares?
Since GIMP development has reborn Adobe is as good as dead & bankrupt.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mpbp1d0JJc4

Attached: gimp-logo.png (1000x1000, 143K)

>Since GIMP development has reborn
They've been developing pretty consistently over the last 6 years but it was so much work that it took 6 years for a new release.

Would you buy an ipad pro for study and other shit eventhough you have a laptop/macbook ?

>using a tablet for work

Attached: 4829350918.jpg (640x428, 37K)

FOS software can't into media production/edition, and that's a fact.

Install Gentoo and install GIMP

Well they want testers for ARM build. And they want you to pay to participate. Adobe at its finest.

Do you honestly think this weak ass bait is going to trigger proponents of FOSS? We wouldn't use it unless it was open sourced. That's not happening, so we don't care.Most of us don't pretend to be artists so it probably was a wise choice to make it available for Macfags, the biggest poser artists on the planet.

you're just not PRODUCTIVE enough! i have a real job you know! and it REQUIRES using Apple products!

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

See

Oh no, this proprietary botnet doesn't have a GNU/Linux version!

And after 6 years you can't draw a fucking circle...|

I'm pretty sure those guys can. Please stop projecting.

> the biggest poser artists on the planet.

Affinity > Adobe

*snap*

you're the type of person who goes to a physical best buy and asks an employee to help him pick out a laptop

Attached: Screenshot_20180713-200426.png (1080x1920, 595K)

Linux has GNU Image Manipulation Program

And it sucks

I'll never understand why there isn't a Photoshop license for non-commercial/personal use thats sold on platforms that people fucking use like Steam or in Collage book stores
No wants to spend $500whatever on a commercial use license to make dumb meme images, so they just pirate it.
And don't bring up that garbage Photoshop Elements.

I got my 4th gen i7 with a extra big battery for only $250.
Anything 2nd-4th gen core laptops are so fucking dirt cheap, I have a hard time understanding why people buy new.

T H I S

i'd think a 2nd gen i7 would beat a shitty ipad, and use more software.

There’s Affinity for iPad.

Not for Linux

LMAO!

But it doesn’t.

So what’s better for drawing and animating on the go. An iPad Pro or a Surface. Or something else.

Attached: 60B14160-A730-495D-A520-03368DB439C9.jpg (610x692, 75K)

Same i still have the apk on my phone, nothing comes close to that kino, too bad it breaks a bit more with each Android update

Why aren't android tabletos competemondos?

How is apple adobe's bae when it killed of flash?

Good. You can't even draw a fucking circle in GIMP.

When it comes to being a productivity, there is absolutely nothing better than Apple. No other tablet on the planet can even come to the the Apple iPad Pro.

Nobody uses Photoshop

Even if it gets open source nobody would use it because of all the security issues in all Adobe products. It's a buggy piece of shit.

No ox shit for your family for dinner tonight Pajeet.
Thats some tier 1 shilling right there.

>being a productivity
this is some Buddhist-level shit right here

Wtf would i need ps for?
Gimp works fine for me

>any computer cursed with loonX
Literally all intel cpus have minix in them
kek

>>Hindu

I'm just learning to use GIMP in the last few days and am deleting mtpaint, xpaint, kolourpaint and krita from OpenBSD. There was a time when I kept a copy of Windows so I could use mspaint if I needed it.

I am actually stupidly excited about it... GIMP is FREAKING POWERFUL
(I still don't know how to draw a circle)

Attached: Untitled.png (400x225, 24K)

>iPads are terribly underpowered despite geekbench scores being high
We keep hearing how amazingly powerful they are yet no one seems to be doing anything that actually requires this power on them

If only it had software other that Twitter and Netflix on it

gimp

Attached: dodge-this.jpg (400x225, 17K)

gimp

Attached: 1531564970850.jpg (2048x1536, 948K)

Obviously this is not going to be an actual port, but some shitty neutered version that's barely useful.
GIMP android port when?

So you niggas are saying that I should drop some shekels on an iPad Pro if I want to start digitally drawing?

Most of the artists I know (including myself,) has since moved on to clip studio paint, which does work just fine in Linux.

Attached: 1531390691200.jpg (367x446, 41K)

Needs an SSD

I guess this is supporting evidence that osx is going ARM at some point.

>GIMP android port when?
Nevar, desktop linux on smartphone when?

Joke's on you, I use Mac and Windows, and I don't use Adobe products on either of them. They just aren't necessary. Why would you pay a monthly fee to rent software when decent alternatives exist for a flat $50?

t. Draws gay furry shit and posts it on his DA
State of Jow Forums self pro claimed artists lmao

gimp > photoshop
linux > ios

>you can now run a closed-source non-free proprietary image editor on a closed-source non-free proprietary operating system on a closed-source non-free proprietary tablet computer